GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

This whole situation is suspect Imo. The mother's statement, the babysitter. . . Where are these children?

Wow....that location looks fairly sparse. But very nice. And yes....a bridge leading to a house on an island. Mmmm....

Wonder what this gentleman did for a living?

Holly, LOL! "Not a truck." Well, thank heavens for that. But, alas, it is white.

Dang straight, E. Freaks me out.

Not only that, but "find in one piece"???? WTH? Maybe just nervous, and not suspecting her, but definitely "odd" and not something we hear normally from a missing child's parent. IMO

Just wanting to note, she went to pick them up a midnight.

Holly, LOL! "Not a truck." Well, thank heavens for that. But, alas, it is white.

Thank the Lord it wasn't a Chevy Z71.....!!!!! I would have :thud:

560734_430536596966680_298219220_n.jpg

Listed as endangered.

http://www.blackcelebritygiving.com...012/06/560734_430536596966680_298219220_n.jpg

I lost the link, but I found a California government record that shows he lived or worked in Palm Springs, Cali., and worked as an insurance agent. His license went inactive in 2005. Perhaps he retired to Alabama. There is another Girdner who has a California insurance license and also lives in Palm Springs. Her license is still active. I also have her connected to Hope Hull, Ala.

He's previously lived in CA.....and has married. Don't know if he is divorced or what now, but a found a female, ABM, 59, who has lived in Hope Hull and CA too.

Mercedes truck, nice home......including a bridge over to an island with home? :what:

http://binged.it/KCo4Un

ETA: Not a truck...sorry. Here's pic:
images

Where was mom when all this happened?
Could Mom be somehow involved here?

Very strange... no evidence that they ever left Montgomery...?
Did mother take them to the babysitter in Hope Hull or did the babysitter come and pick them up in Montgomery? If the latter, they could have gone AWOL within the Montgomery borders without going to his home in Hope Hull. But if she says she took the kids to the babysitter's home it's odd. I assume they've looked at traffic cameras for sightings of their vehicles.

She does seem very calm. Something that caught my attention was that she said "I just wanna know what happened." If it was my kids I'd want them back and knowing what happened could wait. She also says that he was a good person and was fond of the children, in past tense, which seems to indicate either that he's no longer among the living or no longer a good person and no longer fond of them. But she says she doesn't believe he would harm the children.

"Jack was a good person you know. I think my church members, friends and family can vouch for that and say that same thing that they feel like he's a fairly good person and that he wouldn't, we wouldn't want to believe that he would do anything like that," Moore said.

I wonder what "a fairly good person" means. He wouldn't do anything like that (what?) but possibly there was something that left him short of complete goodness?

If they made it to Hope Hull the aerial view suggests that they might need to check a body of water. Either the children or the babysitter might have ended up in the water in distress and the others got in trouble when trying to save that person. It wouldn't explain the missing car though.

I lost the link, but I found a California government record that shows he lived or worked in Palm Springs, Cali., and worked as an insurance agent. His license went inactive in 2005. Perhaps he retired to Alabama. There is another Girdner who has a California insurance license and also lives in Palm Springs. Her license is still active. I also have her connected to Hope Hull, Ala.

Is this the female that is listed at his same address?

"Jack Mac"....well, that's interesting.

I found a neat little site with public records. Here's a public notice. It sounds like Jack Girdner and his wife were about to lose their home. By the way, they or she sold it in 2010. It was a very modest house. Does anyone have a pic of the Hope Hull residence?

http://publishing.yudu.com/Library/Ay2zm/VOLUME32EDITION49TUE/resources/19.htm

FYI, I'll be using this public notice site in the future!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back