All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a number or reference to the guy "Jefferey Michael Hopkins" of Jacksonville, FL or his son "Zachary Hopkins" as she stated in her statement to police. She said she met ZG through this man. Also does anyone know of a link with KCs cellphone contacts?

I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

6:54 am - 9:37 - Purlieu Place - she calls Cindy Cell at 9:37
10:22 am - Glenmoor Road - calls Amy
10:35 am - Holland Exp & Chickasaw Trail -calls Jesse
11:09 am - South Goldenrod RD - calls JcPenney
11:28 am - South Goldenrood RD & Lee Vista Blvd - TonE calls her

So how was Casey moving around this much without a car?

So when did she call Tony to pick her up? Did he say he received a call? Or did he just happen to call her at 11:28 and she told him to come get her?

I am still confused about 6/27 - the car was at Amscot by 7am and TonE picked her up at 11. this is what I show for cell phone

I believe Annie was the accomplace

I was wondering the same thing. Is she on some kind of amphetamines? She texts/calls all night then starts texting calling again with as little as 3 hours sleep? That just does not seem right to me. My 20 year old stays up til 3 sometimes on the phone w/ boyfriend or watching movies, but when she does she sleeps until at least 11 the next day. Casey has weird behavior almost seems manical to me.

After looking at all these calls/texts, I feel really bad for Caylee. Casey paid more attention to her phone than her daughter.

Oh My! There goes part of the Defense. If Casey called Jesse and told him she ran out of gas and she is using the car after that call - it was all set up.
So Casey is driving around yapping and texting on her phone and when she finds someone that will pick her up she parks the car at Amscot.

The call from the Anthony home phone was at 6/16 -7:45:51

I believe that is the one listed as lasting for 0 seconds. I'm wondering if someone at the Anthony house called the number to:

A) Find the telephone.
B) Do a remote check of voicemail messages (perhaps Casey's phone was dead after a night of texting/calling, and she used the home phone to check them).

Here ya go...June 16th cell pings with maps http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

I didn't repeat the maps for multiple same areas...like if there were 4 calls from the same area I only applied one map of that area

Momtective, Wow great job and a lot of hard work there!

One thing I did notice is that the phone number ending with 4511 that you had as being Annie D. is actually MARK HAWKINS' number.

Yes, these were only the calls to Lexus. On the 20th, it looks like she had 70+ phone calls and text messages.

From 11:15 am until 12:44 pm she had something like 35 text messages in a row, no calls. During those she texted a lot of phone numbers that I'm not sure who they are. She texted Jesse twice that I recognize, the rest I'm not sure. There were many calls/texts after 12:44, some to Tony.

I'm going to see if I can find out who those phone numbers belong to.

Thanks for your reply.....Can't believe LE didn't question Tony more about this 6-20 incident, seems they should be tracking her car much better than they (LE) are.

70+ in one day ??,,,,,,she's a very busy girl.

Wonder if GA has the gas cans date wrong, or if KC stole the cans twice ??

I believe that is the one listed as lasting for 0 seconds. I'm wondering if someone at the Anthony house called the number to:

A) Find the telephone.
B) Do a remote check of voicemail messages (perhaps Casey's phone was dead after a night of texting/calling, and she used the home phone to check them).

I think we should see who she calls after the "flurry of calls made during the day" where does the pings come from after she leaves the A residence. Does the pings correlate with her being at TLs place?

So when did she call Tony to pick her up? Did he say he received a call? Or did he just happen to call her at 11:28 and she told him to come get her?

IIRC......Tony says the 27th out of gas was around 11am, but he gives very few details about this incident.....

Tony was in on the 6-20 out of gas, also, but has even fewer details about it, only that he took her to the A's house to fet the gas cans.

Tony recalls very few dates/times in his interviews.

I think we should see who she calls after the "flurry of calls made during the day" where does the pings come from after she leaves the A residence. Does the pings correlate with her being at TLs place?

I don't have the logs back in front of me (I'm getting some of my job- work done :) ).

IIRC, though, the pings immediately following her leaving the A residence are near AL's place.

About the Lexus dealer calls . . . Anyone know where the Rev. G works? I seem to recall something on his blog about being in car sales . . .

Newbie here so be kind. I've noticed on my AT&T bill that an "odd" number will show up to indicate a text message was sent or received from a source other than another cell phone. For example, if I instant message my daughter at college and she has her im's set to go to her phone as a text message (versus her computer), then the bill will show an "odd" number. By odd I mean not a typical phone number (less than 10 digits). So, KC could have been texting (or receiving text) from someone on the computer via AIM or MSN Messenger....etc.

Also, is it possible KC was calling herself while she was at home to make it look (OR SOUND) like she was receiving phone calls on her cell. Busy, busy girl you know with work and all...............I know this is what it looks like on June 16th around 8am when it looks like her home phone calls her cell phone. If GA and CA are telling the truth and she was at home that morning.........what else could it have been?
could she have left her phone at home and her parents keep calling it trying to find her?

About the Lexus dealer calls . . . Anyone know where the Rev. G works? I seem to recall something on his blog about being in car sales . . .
I am pretty sure he owns a production company, is in the ministry, and in paranormal research. I will go look for his myspace to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni