2010.06.15 George & Cindy on Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM ... Who made this statement? Caylee was almost 3 years old when she died 2 years ago.

CA -- but the error is that Cindy said "almost" -- meaning, they've been going through "THIS" (whatever that means) almost as long as Caylee was alive. You can go to GMA and see the video clip.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

Best,

Mel

Did you hear the homicide prosecutor on her guest panel speak about the evidence in police docs, the fibers from a rug that had been in GA's car that were found at the crime scene? Sorry to be O/T but you are discussing the JVM show here. I've also posted this on the fiber thread. Don't know if this has been discussed on this forum. It's the first I've heard it.

ETA: Ah, apparently you heard this too. Is this new news?!
I am not sure if it is "new" or the way he worded it - that is why I kept backing up my dvr to try to quote it...here is how I heard it.
He points out "the rug that the baby was wrapped in when she was found in the park they actually have fibers from that same rug that was found in the trunk of the vehicle that belonged to george" and he doesn't know how they found that but that is direct evidence. Anyone know if this is new or if it the way he said it? I would not describe the woods as a park, so I kinda wonder if it was his choice of wording???

I am not sure if it is "new" or the way he worded it - that is why I kept backing up my dvr to try to quote it...here is how I heard it.
He points out "the rug that the baby was wrapped in when she was found in the park they actually have fibers from that same rug that was found in the trunk of the vehicle that belonged to george" and he doesn't know how they found that but that is direct evidence. Anyone know if this is new or if it the way he said it? I would not describe the woods as a park, so I kinda wonder if it was his choice of wording???

I would say it is not new, and is not a matter of wording, but he is just plain wrong.

These two make my blood boil. IMO, Caylee is better off in Heaven then with these 3 [unusual] human beings.

:furious:

On the few occasions that I watch JVM I really want to phone in and challenge most of her 'experts' when it comes to this case. ... they know very little, make huge mistakes and state it as fact.. when he made that comment I waited to hear him referring the viewer to some piece of evidence disclosed so far that would confirm his statement, but then I remembered what show I was watching- and switched off.

She is sooooo lying! Cindy may try to minimize her "dead body in the damn car" statement in public but she won't be able to do it on the stand.

She called her supervisor from Gentiva on the night of July 15 and this is what she said:

Cynthia said, "Oh my God Debbie, if something happened to the baby or if the baby's dead, I don't know what I'm going to do!"

Page 7: http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530509.pdf

As I did some much needed weeding today I thought about George and Cindy's interview on GMA today. I was angry with all of Cindy's lies, and thought........wouldn't it be nice is someone would for once ask Cindy some tough questions, demand answers, and call her on her lies.

Then I remembered........that tough hardball interview is coming. When Cindy takes the witness stand, she's going to have to answer the tough questions. The prosecution will demand answers. If she lies, her lies will be exposed.

Cindy isn't going to go to jail for lying on GMA, but if she lies on the witness stand, she might get jail time for perjury.

As I did some much needed weeding today I thought about George and Cindy's interview on GMA today. I was angry with all of Cindy's lies, and thought........wouldn't it be nice is someone would for once ask Cindy some tough questions, demand answers, and call her on her lies.

Then I remembered........that tough hardball interview is coming. When Cindy takes the witness stand, she's going to have to answer the tough questions. The prosecution will demand answers. If she lies, her lies will be exposed.

Cindy isn't going to go to jail for lying on GMA, but if she lies on the witness stand, she might get jail time for perjury.

I found the appearance on GMA to be simply disgraceful. If I ever doubted that Caylee was nothing but a pawn and a prop to these people I don't anymore. For all intents and purposes, we know Casey killed her or at the very best was responsible/negligent in some way. Then to have CA and GA come on tv, talk about themselves, plead for Casey and show off their bizarre, disgusting tattoo and jewelry was just too much to bear. Caylee never stood a chance with the Anthony family. My god what a horribly sad situation. Ashleigh Banfield is a disgrace to anything called journalism as well.

Money money money is all Caylee is worth to them and to these 'journalists'. I don't think Cindy ever genuinely loved Caylee - she thought she did, perhaps, but I don't think she knows what love is. Her insipid possessiveness even shone through - talking about how she wanted Caylee in school - and by god, she would have the same teachers as casey and that's the way cindy wanted it! It just gets tiresome and sad as she blathers on and the listeners tune out...and it's all a circus revolving around a forgotten child. Sad and disgusting. Where is our society headed?

GMAJune152010CindygaveKCcard.jpg

Cindy and George Anthony appeared on national TV, Good Morning America, on June 15, 2010, two year anniversary of Caylee missing (murdered). The GMA article says that Cindy boasts of giving INMATE Anthony a card for Mother's Day, during a court recess. Why is this inmate allowed contact with her mother and allowed to receive correspondence of any kind which has not been processed through jail security? Where were the GUARDS who allowed this transaction to take place?

CindyJimLMarch182010IndigencyHea-2.jpg

Indigency Hearing March 18, 2010 - Atty Lyon hands a folded-over note or envelope to Casey, which the male guard previously gave to Lyon.
This Hearing is the day before Casey's birthday on March 19th.
Cindy said on Good Morning America on June 15, 2010 that she gave Casey a Mother's Day card during a recess in a Hearing in MARCH. Maybe it was actually a birthday card in MARCH?
Cindy gave the lawyers a piece of jewelry which Baez showed to Casey, under the table at this Hearing. There was a RECESS in this Hearing when the lawyers went into a private room to discuss how the Defense was funded, and Casey was taken out of the courtroom.
Cindy looked at media guy Jim L's cell phone then quickly left the courtroom at the same time as the recess. Was Cindy allowed to talk to Casey during this recess and give her a card?

IndigencyHearingLyongivesKCenvel-6.jpg

IndigencyHearingWFTV3.jpg

I'm just as disgusted at ABC too. You know they paid the Anthony's something - no matter how much they deny it. It really is pathetic they allow this nonsense to continue.

My only question is....

Where was all this leniency with the court rules when my DD was on trial? And I was in agreement with the SA that she had done what they had accused her of doing!

Dang, we could have gotten away with all sorts of shenanigans!

I found the appearance on GMA to be simply disgraceful. If I ever doubted that Caylee was nothing but a pawn and a prop to these people I don't anymore. For all intents and purposes, we know Casey killed her or at the very best was responsible/negligent in some way. Then to have CA and GA come on tv, talk about themselves, plead for Casey and show off their bizarre, disgusting tattoo and jewelry was just too much to bear. Caylee never stood a chance with the Anthony family. My god what a horribly sad situation. Ashleigh Banfield is a disgrace to anything called journalism as well.

Money money money is all Caylee is worth to them and to these 'journalists'. I don't think Cindy ever genuinely loved Caylee - she thought she did, perhaps, but I don't think she knows what love is. Her insipid possessiveness even shone through - talking about how she wanted Caylee in school - and by god, she would have the same teachers as casey and that's the way cindy wanted it! It just gets tiresome and sad as she blathers on and the listeners tune out...and it's all a circus revolving around a forgotten child. Sad and disgusting. Where is our society headed?

I think that CA 'loved' Caylee the same way she 'loves' KC, as in a piece of her property she wanted only when convenient to her to control and feel 'loved'. It is self-evident that KC learnt everything she knows from CA in terms of manipulation and lies and an alternate reality. Lies are no big deal, especially when you stick to them regardless. You are right no matter how well others prove you are wrong, they are just not worthy.

BBM-This is what frustrates me about these fluff piece interviews which makes me believe they are being paid. The reporter has to know Cindy is going to pull the old 'Casey may have lied but she's not a murderer' line because she says it during almost every interview. There are lies and there are lies:

- She told LE she dropped Caylee off with zanny the nanny (lie),
- at Sawgrass apt # (can't remember the exact number) (lie), the apartment was vacant.
-Like any other normal day (lie), she had no job, no nanny
-She takes LE to her job at Universal (lie) and tells one lie after another while they're trying to find HER missing child
-She tells them she got a call and talks to Caylee (lie), no call ever came in during that time
-She keeps forgetting they're catching her in lies and reverts back to the 'working at Universal' lie during the interview at Universal
-She points at an old folks home and says the family of the nanny lives there (lie)
-She also takes them to other homes of the invisnanny's family (all lies)
-She told LE she was looking for Caylee herself (lie), she was out partying, buying bras, beer, clothes, etc from stolen money
-She lied to all her friends as to Caylee's whereabouts (with the nanny at the beach, Universal, on and on)
-She lied each and every time CA/GA asked to speak to Caylee

...the list could go on forever.

The problem isn't Casey being a liar about trivial things, it's what she lied about that's huge. CA/GA may be able to get away with twisting the truth to a reporter but the SA won't let that slip by. They'll be ready and waiting for Cindy's spin.

IMO
More lies:
Concocted stories of Zanny's sister or friends Samantha & Raquel.
Jeffrey Hopkins has no son named Zachary nor contact with Casey
The work phone that was lost that stored all her numbers
(If LE were on their toes they could have tripped her up here: She told LE she could not give a number for Zanny because that number was only stored in her work phone which she only had for a couple of weeks and it was now lost. Well, I'd like to know how Zanny's number got stored in the work phone in the first place. She had to have known it to put it in there to begin with)

Casey lies and continues to lie because she can't bring herself to tell her mother that she killed their precious grandchild. They already preferred Caylee over her, this would ensure it. Lying is far easier. Who would crack when you can just spew one bizarre lie after another?

Joran's mother and Cindy have a lot in common. They both believed their child was falsely accused no matter what the circumstances showed.

Originally Posted by momtective
Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exc...ry?id=10911174

*Mother's Day was in May*

in March??????? wasn't that when Judge Strickland was in charge???? March & mothers day card??? Bet it was more like birthday card in March....

I believe you are right about a "Birthday card" in "March" (the reporter made a mistake by saying a "Mother's Day" card).

on page 6 of this thread I posted the info that helped me come to this conclusion, with photos.
It all points to the Indigency Hearing on MARCH 18, 2010.

In the Indigency Hearing these things happened:

- Atty Lyon hands a folded-over note or envelope to Casey, which the male guard previously gave to Lyon.

- This Hearing is the day before Casey's birthday on March 19th.

- Cindy said on Good Morning America on June 15, 2010 that she gave Casey a Mother's Day card during a recess in a Hearing in MARCH. This Indigency Hearing is the latest Hearing in which there was a "RECESS" in which the inmate was taken out of the courtroom during the recess.

- Cindy gave the lawyers a piece of jewelry which Baez showed to Casey, under the table at this Hearing.

- There was a RECESS in this Hearing when the lawyers went into a private room to discuss how the Defense was funded, and Casey was taken out of the courtroom.

- Cindy looked at media guy Jim L's cell phone then quickly left the courtroom at the same time as the recess. [there was nothing "spontaneous" about that event - it was carefully choreographed - through Jim L's cell phone - to Cindy - to the "meeting" with Casey during the recess when the attorneys were all in a huddle in a private room and the Judge was not present.]

Please bump old threads to continue detailed discussion, or launch a new thread if there is specific content from the GMA appearance to be discussed further. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater