2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and this is the woman who took the ambition to maybe channel her inner scientist and start making batches of chloroform, because that seems like a logical way to make your child chill out, instead of going to target and getting some nyquil or tylenol pm.

I hope she gets a lot of therapy and I hope these last 3 years of sitting in silence have made her reflect, also being away from her parents was a good thing.

Where is the evidence she made chloroform? Do you have a link to that? I thought they just presented evidence that she looked up how to make it, not that she made any. I could be wrong, but I never saw it come out in trial. How many batches did she make, and where were they made and stored?

Where is the evidence she made chloroform? Do you have a link to that? I thought they just presented evidence that she looked up how to make it, not that she made any. I could be wrong, but I never saw it come out in trial. How many batches did she make, and where were they made and stored?

She was home ALONE almost daily in the A's home. She could have made chloroform at any point in time and stored it in her car. It isn't difficult to make at all - just difficult to control the amount given safely.

Why is that bad if it is the plan? She has to make money somehow, since everyone does not seem to think that she is hireable?

Why is she even comparable to Osama Bin Laden? In some far-fetched way, I can see O.J. Simpson. I think Ted Bundy is a farther stretch. From the way people are condemning her based on her looks, I have yet to see someone compare her to Aileen Wournos.

I compared her to Osama bin Laden in her/his ability to make public statements without the public knowing of his/her whereabouts, via privately made videotapes. I don't think I actually said it was bad, although I'm not among those who believes she has a right to make a living. Surely, she doesn't have a right to make a living off her daughter's murder.

This must have been when he found out that the lie detector was required...:woohoo: Can you imagine his face!!! Oh I woulda loved to have seen that!

I can see JB not reading the fine print. He has not got his team of defense lackeys to do that sort of thing now.:floorlaugh:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

Second page. It doesn't say she made it, but it says she used it on Caylee.

Although my initial response to your questions was emotional (I was annoyed - sorry), these are actually valid questions when I take emotion out of it. IMO she did make and use chloroform on Caylee. I feel the evidence of the existence of high levels of chloroform in the trunk means it was there and there is only one person who was searching for how to make it on the computer. I make that connection easily in my own mind. But, apparently you and the jury want the evidence of it...I think that's what they mean by the CSI effect.
My question back at you is, do you think the chloroform searches by FCA and the high levels of chloroform in the trunk and a deceased child are all simply a coincidence?

Here is a link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffered-1m-TV-interview-lie-detector-test.html

Yesterday a television producer claimed Mr Baez had already accepted his offer for Anthony to appear in a $1million interview, and said he was looking at a number of television personalities to conduct it.

Al Taylor told Fox News: 'We have a verbal agreement. It's a done deal. We're bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.'

But Mr Baez told the channel: 'I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so. I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.'

He claimed he wanted to handle Anthony's affairs in a 'dignified manner', and said he didn't know when she would give an interview.

Mr Taylor wouldn't reveal who was behind the $1million offer. He said he would sell the interview abroad, where there wouldn't be a boycott, and would give the interview away for free in the U.S.

OK, now I am really confused? Al Taylor showing the email from Baez.. Is Baez agreeing to it or not? Anyone have any confirmations? I know he said last night he wasn't taking the offer, but then why is Al Taylor saying it's a done deal??

Here is a link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffered-1m-TV-interview-lie-detector-test.html

Yesterday a television producer claimed Mr Baez had already accepted his offer for Anthony to appear in a $1million interview, and said he was looking at a number of television personalities to conduct it.

Al Taylor told Fox News: 'We have a verbal agreement. It's a done deal. We're bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.'

But Mr Baez told the channel: 'I heard just heard on your network someone is claiming that there is a deal for a million dollars. That is not so. I was going to meet with the individual and hear whatever offer he wanted to make.'

He claimed he wanted to handle Anthony's affairs in a 'dignified manner', and said he didn't know when she would give an interview.

Mr Taylor wouldn't reveal who was behind the $1million offer. He said he would sell the interview abroad, where there wouldn't be a boycott, and would give the interview away for free in the U.S.

OK, now I am really confused? Al Taylor showing the email from Baez.. Is Baez agreeing to it or not? Anyone have any confirmations? I know he said last night he wasn't taking the offer, but then why is Al Taylor saying it's a done deal??

I bet he does take it TB. He is probably embarrassed for all his lawyer buddies to think that none of the "biggies" are banging down his door for interviews. He's embarrassed, IMHO, that he has to stoop to that level to make a dime off of her. JMHO

I bet he does take it TB. He is probably embarrassed for all his lawyer buddies to think that none of the "biggies" are banging down his door for interviews. He's embarrassed, IMHO, that he has to stoop to that level to make a dime off of her. JMHO

In his defense....she would be hard to sell! But when you roll around in trash....well, I'll leave it at that.

I agree. She has gone in and out of trauma as the situation dictated. She was an approprate and loving mother despite her "abuse" but was not appropriate after child dies because of "abuse". she was traumatized into a party girl for 31 days and now is traumatized by a first degree murder trial which has made her sad and unable to be deposed. wow, she can work it.

And on cue, that big smile once she got into the vehicle that whisked her away to her new found freedom.

I don't really think the lawyers "like" her as we think they do....I believe they do think she is whacked out, per se....lets face it her giddiness is not the expected behavior, I would love to see a psych profile of her, I mean, we all compare her to other narcissistic killers of our days, but, does she truly have those tendencies?? We are all "armchair" psychologists, so to speak, no offense, me included, but, I would seriously love to read a profile done by a true doctor someday.

Perhaps she is bipolar as well......she goes through the period of manic/depressive phases, at least I think she does. I would bet she is on a big time manic high right now, can you imagine??? But, I guess this is all OT on this thread and probably belongs on a different thread, so fwiw I will get off of this one......it is just so intriguing to me.........:sigh:

She was home ALONE almost daily in the A's home. She could have made chloroform at any point in time and stored it in her car. It isn't difficult to make at all - just difficult to control the amount given safely.

it's true. I did wonder to myself if the one place the SA failed was in not informing (having someone inform) the jury that it consists of two household ingredients and ice.

we have ourselves tons of posters who think ICA isnt smart enough to have made chloroform. but if she can cook with velveeta and anything else, she can mix two ingredients with ice and get chloroform. NOT rocket science. chemistry, but you dont need to be a chemist :)

OK, so apparently Baez went on Geraldo last night according to news reports this AM and stated he did not accept that money from AL TAYLOR....for that interview for 1 million dollars that he is getting a huge chunk of even though he has been paid by the state of Florida... AL TAYLOR ON NEWS THIS MORNING WITH EMAIL FROM BAEZ ACCEPTING THE OFFER AND TELLING HIM TO BRING THE CHECK.. She gets half up front and the rest after the .The interview will be held in Europe and filmed here for free so that it can't be boycotted. STATE OF FLORIDA WAKE UP..... This is corrupt and this man has no business practicing law! He is accepting blood money from a murdered little girl.. His reason for getting KC off.. PROFIT :maddening:

This just makes me BEYOND angry.. I have followed this case since the beginning, and I never in a million years thought she would be acquitted and now since she is accepting this million dollars,she needs to start paying off her own attorney fees and no more freebies from the state of FLORIDA. That is why Baez is flat out LYING about this interview, because he wants to keep getting paid by the state. He will probably put the money in an account in a different name so she won't have to pay her civil lawsuits coming up and can remain INDIGENT.. :banghead:
This man is corrupt and needs to be investigated by the State of Florida and the Florida Bar..

MOO
BBM
I agree. There was an allegation made early on that he was representing her on a contingency basis. He denied it. However, it seems that allegation is true, since he is working media deals for the product, trying to get paid.

What I think is going on with JB is, there maybe offers for FCA but, no one wants JB with her.

He doesn't want any hard questions. He doesn't trust her to not blab what a sham the whole thing was and tell how he knew all along it was a farse.

Heaven forbid he doesn't get his share of the money.

They are useing each other and in the end will turn on each other and that is when it will get real news worthy.

JMO

Although my initial response to your questions was emotional (I was annoyed - sorry), these are actually valid questions when I take emotion out of it. IMO she did make and use chloroform on Caylee. I feel the evidence of the existence of high levels of chloroform in the trunk means it was there and there is only one person who was searching for how to make it on the computer. I make that connection easily in my own mind. But, apparently you and the jury want the evidence of it...I think that's what they mean by the CSI effect.
My question back at you is, do you think the chloroform searches by FCA and the high levels of chloroform in the trunk and a deceased child are all simply a coincidence?

Also, FCA told Robyn Adams in those inmate letters that she used chloroform to get Caylee to sleep. Detectives notes were part of documents, but not used in the trial- I guess because the were hearsay. I don't have a link, but it was discussed here last night. Either Robyn A told detective or they saw it written in the letter. Of course an inmate's word is suspect, but strange chloro would come up yet again.
Tracy M (LP bodyguard) also said durin her stay at the house that they had a conversation where ether, rufies (date rape drug, sp?) were mentioned and FCA chimed in with -"Yeah, like chloroform..." Tracy said she didn't think much of it at the time.

From the Orlando Sentinel -

producer Al Taylor, told Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro that he had an agreement with Baez. “We have a verbal agreement,” Taylor said. Taylor said the interview was going to be as soon as possible and that Anthony would be hooked up to a lie-detector. Taylor said he was looking at several TV personalities to interview Anthony.

“It’s a done deal,” Taylor said. “We’re bringing the money down this week. We have an agreement.”

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.”

Uhmmmm define dignified -pretty sure this means - 1) no hardball questions and 2) No Lie Detector located anywhere near Casey.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29041920/ns/today-today_participate/t/e-mail-today/

Here is the link to send comments to The Today show, if anyone wants to let them know they don't support them having the DT on their show. I sent my comments!

Thank you for this. Here is what I sent: Neither I nor my family, and many of my friends will watch your show if you continue to have anyone on who has not done right by CAYLEE. We will also boycott your sponsers. Those who have not done right by CAYLEE include, Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, Dorothy Simms, Ann Finnell, anyone associated with any of these people. Please know everyone understands what is meant when you say "we do not pay for interviews".

But Baez announced he was changing his mind. “This is not the way we want to handle Casey’s affairs,” Baez said. Baez said they wanted to handle offers “in a dignified manner.”

JB wants to handle Casey affairs in the same dignified manner he used in her trial. No doubt.:floorlaugh:

Baloney...she specifically referred to THAT week because "it was Casey's birthday" Do they ever stop??? What an insult to the intelligence of the public!

As far as I'm concerned, the WHOLE group is an insult to human beings as a whole.

My opinion only

JB wants to handle Casey affairs in the same dignified manner he used in her trial. No doubt.:floorlaugh:

Is JB FCA's conservator? She could use one, that's for sure.
He sure is acting like....well anything but how an attorney should act, IMO.

Does JB even know what dignified means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members