Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 1559DFTX

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1559dftx.html

Kimberlee Ann Mallard
Missing since October 2, 1996 from El Paso, El Paso County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

•Date Of Birth: November 9, 1973
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'11"; 115 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: Asian female. Black hair that she usually wears in a pony tail.; brown eyes. Small build. Wears prescription glasses with gold frames.
•Marks, Scars: Scar on upper left shoulder.
•Clothing: Blue T-shirt with lettering on the front, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.
•Medical: Mallard suffers from Clinical Depression and has a chemical imbalance for which she takes medication. She also has a learning disorder and slow ability to understand verbal communications. She may not have her medication with her.
•Other: She was carrying a blue fanny pack with yellow lettering and a blue grocery bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mallard was last seen in El Paso, Texas on October 2, 1996.
On this date, Mallard’s father reported that his daughter had not returned home. He last saw Kimberlee when he dropped her off at about 06:30 am on October 2nd, 1996 at the Smith’s Grocery Store in the Rushfair Shopping center. Kimberly was employed at Can Do Dog Grooming at 5320 Fairbanks and went into work at 07:00 am.

She was supposed to have lunch with her stepfather, but apparently worked a little late and never called him to pick her up.
Mallard left work around 13:00 and walked to the area of Dyer and McCombs where she was to take a bus home. She was seen at the bus stop by various people but apparently did not board a bus home.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Texas Department of Public Safety
800-346-3243

Agency Case Number: M9610008

NCIC Number: M-966287530
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
Texas Department of Public Safety

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mallard_kimberlee.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/4484/0/
NamUs Profile:
Dental: NA
DNA: NA
Fingerprints: NA

(NOTE: I am familiar with the area she was to have caught a bus, it's not a bad area of Dyer St. in EP)

No archived articles found. I don't remember ever hearing of Kimberlee when I lived in EP.

Kimberlee has been missing almost 14 years. Come home soon.

Attachments

• Kimberlee Ann Mallard.bmp
    51.6 KB · Views: 33
If she got to the bus stop but did not board the bus, I wonder if she was picked up by someone. :(

She was tiny and probably looked a lot younger than 22, wondering if she might have been taken by a predator that preys on teenage girls.

Could find nothing new about Kimberlee. Sad so very little about her. Just out of curiosity I googled her last place of employment and they are still an open business Can-Do Dog Grooming. They have been operating since 1983 their Facebook says. I wonder if they remember her.
Can-Do dog grooming

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back