MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dated October 7th
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

Could the stray kitten some how play into this, if it were a stranger abduction? Don't ask me how...I haven't thought it out that far yet! Just noting the coincidence...stray kitten shows up that day, infant daughter disappears that night...

Isn't it sort of convenient or coincidental that on the very first night JI starts a job away from home and works until the wee hours of the morning that the home is broken into and Lisa Irwin is abducted?

Think about it: On all previous nights he would have been home, correct? But on this one night someone comes in, turns on all the lights, walks around the place, goes to the kitchen to steal 3 phones, takes Lisa Irwin from her bed, and so on. How did the perp know when JI was coming home, so a departure could be made before JI's arrival at the house? How did the perp know when JI left that he wasn't just going to 7-11 or a local drug store and would be home in 15 minutes? How would the perp have this information that he or she could be so nonchalant in perpetrating this humongo crime?

This is what's making me crazy. Someone would have to know that this night was "different." A family member? A very close friend? Who? Someone would have to know when JI would be returning home and that his absence was going to be for HOURS. JI had all those details and perhaps DB.

I can understand LE's looking closely at this family, and I think they are using DB as a scapegoat to try to pin down JI. But both the convenience of his change in work shift and his constant avoidance of direct eye contact just seems way too questionable--and makes me think he is in some way complicit. I hope I'm wrong, but that's who I'm looking at right now. MOO.

Where did this come from? He didn't say that...he said he called 911 and then went outside to look around and went to the neighbors, but they weren't home. Has this video with Judge Jeanine been put up yet?

vlpate,
I was responding to this:
Originally Posted by Pensfan
He went to the neighbors to use their phone when he had a working cellphone in his pocket?

imo

In the interview last night, Jeremy said that Deb usually left a few lights on in the house during the night. I guess he meant even when he was home at night,being that this was his first night shift...So, it was not a new thing for Deb to have the lights on all night. Probably not all the lights though...

Thank you!!!! I started to post something similar but I couldn't get my point across without being snarky. I think I need a break from this case....haha.

So, you couldn't wait until the morning to ask? Really?

Just because it was his first night on this particular job does not mean he's clueless about his partner's habits at night, or that he's never worked late or gone out late since they've lived together. Heck, I don't work nights but I know what my husband does with the lights and door when I'm not home and I'd think it was WEIRD if I arrived home to find everything out of whack especially if one of our children was sick.

I'd probably immediately think: what happened tonight that he'd be so zonked that he fell asleep with the house ablaze with light and door unlocked? Was baby sicker? Why didn't he call me? And yep I'd wake him up to ask.

I guess they aren't experts in being victims of child abduction. I'd personally find it odd if they immediately snapped into expert media relations mode and smoothly placed a flyer and ribbons and shirts for the cameras' advantage.
For the camera's advantage??? Their child is missing - she had been for days when they did the JJ interview. There are people who advise them on how to go about getting these things in order to get the word out so that while they are giving the interview, the reminder is there. At the very least she could have held up the flyer in her hand. Today she should have been at the racetrack handing out collateral with her family - the parents presence makes a huge impact on people. They need to snap into media mode and take full advantage before they are left begging for attention a month from now.

BBM

What time was the dumpster fire peeps?

If I recall if it was 2:37 or 2:38 am. I think we originally discussed how odd that a dumpster fire was taking place in such close proximity to the home approximately 3 threads ago. I believe the call was listened to on rewind in the scanner thread, Peachy may be able to confirm that.

I continue to see quite a bit of conversation from the parents in the interviews I have been watching about "what happened." I don't see much if any talk or concern about what "IS happening" to Lisa right now in the present.

:(

They probably can't 'go' there. I know I couldn't.

I've been out most of the weekend, so I may have missed this. Was it determined that you can get into house via the garage? TIA!

I haven't seen anything official. Someone who knows the layout of the house would be able to help us determine that. I can't tell from looking at the photo.

Even if the garage didn't access the home, I just wonder what other entries the teen had access to. Why would they give this teen a code to their garage? Did he work for them? Lingering questions.

I am more than happy to post it down here, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to now....

Put it in your signature! Then it's easily findable every time you post since people know to look for your name!

That's what I did during the Chelsea King (and to a lesser extent, Amber Dubois) stuff here when I was doing a timeline and current photos - then I never felt bad if I wasn't supposed to put it back in the thread...but I also didn't feel like I was making it less convenient for people looking for it! :crazy:

Oh yeah I know there was a report of a stray...I just meant that I didn't think that they reported exactly where it came from...
I've said it before but stray cats are often found near or around dumpsters. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this stray kitten was found near a dumpster. KWIM?

..he says this was his first time EVER, he's usually home at 5 p.m. every night.

IMO this would make equal sense as far as him waking her up when he arrived home. The first night he wasn't there with his family and sick baby and he arrives home to find too many lights on and door unlocked... what's up with that... wake D up and see what happened while he was gone...

Shelby, I hate to ask, with all the work you're doing on it, but would you mind giving us a quick post down here in the main thread when you do an update? Just so we can be sure to catch them?

Thank you :blowkiss: :grouphug:

I'd be happy to!!!

I haven't done one in the last couple hours...I had to hurry up and clean the house a bit lol. (which equals spray a lot of Febreeze lol)

Does anyone remember what day it was that Jeremy said LE had cleared everyone except mom?

I think it was Thursday. The day they stopped communicating with LE.

Put it in your signature! Then it's easily findable every time you post since people know to look for your name!

That's what I did during the Chelsea King (and to a lesser extent, Amber Dubois) stuff here when I was doing a timeline and current photos - then I never felt bad if I wasn't supposed to put it back in the thread...but I also didn't feel like I was making it less convenient for people looking for it! :crazy:

That is an excellent idea. I know I have been using that timeline like nobodies business, it has been invaluable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo