CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Denver Post ‏@denverpost · 1m1 minute ago
Watch live: More victim testimony expected on Day 33 of the Aurora #theatershooting trial: http://dpo.st/1QBrF4G via @DPTV

It is so weird to hear the Judge say "short day" meaning off at 3:30pm----WOW! What a difference a State and actual Judge make! IYKWIM?

I bet the jury will be impressed to get a couple of days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, long break coming up for jury because defense can't start their case until 6/25!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
No court Mon/Tues/Wed next week. #theatershooting #theatertrial

-----------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors say they plan to wrap up their case in #theatershooting trial on Friday. Judge said court could take off Monday-Wednesday

---------------------
Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting court judge decided we’re taking Mon-Wed off, as long as prosecution rests Friday as planned. Watch: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie bbm

-----------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

As of now, there will be no court Monday-Wednesday of next week as the defense prepares to start their case (bbm)

--------------------------------------

We must have a victim coming up today. The theatre model is out.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 50s50 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting prosecution plans to rest case Friday.
Jurors will be told they "tentatively" have next M-W off.
http://bit.ly/theatertrial
bbm

Judge is addressing attorneys (no jury) about withholding discovery violation. Apparently a disclosure was not made.

This is about the testimony about the attendance of JH at that gym in which the person testifying is not the original person Pros. thought was going to testify...of course def. jumped up and down because they didn't get this information in timely fashion so should be excluded..LOL They got it 3 months ago...So why didn't they address it 3 months ago?? Also this information generally was spoken about by their client during Dr. Reids interview..about going to gym 2-4 times aweek...so it's not some brand new information!!

I read that and thought that the Judge already said "NO" to that request....but what do I know? :blushing:
Judge will allow the jurors to be off next Mon - Wed. (per this morning's hearing with attorneys.) Also, the defenses claim that PT withheld disclosure was shot down by judge.

Defense wants a juror removed because a witness recognized a juror back in May #theatershooting #theatertrial

Talking about Juror 267. There was a request to dismiss her because she recognized a witness back in early May. #theatershooting

Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 34s34 seconds ago
Covering #theatershooting trial today for @will_c_holden while he's out at a conference
Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 54s55 seconds ago
#Breaking Juror 267 will be dismissed from #theatershooting case. Watch live: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

------------------------------
Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 49s50 seconds ago
Looks like judge is dismissing another juror in #theatershooting trial

-------------------------------------
Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Jurors 267 being dismissed. She recognized a witness back on May 6. Judge feels she was not completely honest.
#theatershooting

------------------------------------
JUST IN: Judge says Juror 267 is being dismissed, per request from defense. #theatershooting

-----------------------------------
Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting another juror out after judge determines
she was not being completly honest about recognizing
a witness

--------------------------------
Hsing Tseng ‏@HsingTseng · 1m1 minute ago
Defense's request to dismiss Juror 267 granted for her recognizing a witness in the case and not being fully candid abt it. #TheaterShooting

what was that all about? juror 267 released? why did defense bring it up? I must be groggy this morning.

So now we're down to 19 ~~ 14 women and 5 men
Juror 267 excused

This is one of the reason's it's so hard to select local citizens to where the actual incident happened :gaah:

I've missed this too! Why is she leaving?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 48s48 seconds ago
That leaves 19 people on the panel: 14 women and five men. 12 jurors and 7 alternates. #theatershooting

--------------------------
Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV · 1m1 minute ago
Judge says juror 267 recognized a victim who testified earlier. Judge does not think juror was completely honest about it #theatershooting

------------------------------------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Juror 267 is OUT! They are dropping like flies in #theatershooting trial. It's a good thing they started with 12 alternates. That's a

----------------------------
Juror 267 works as an attendance clerk at a school. Two students from her school were at the Aurora theater that night. #theatershooting

-------------------------------
Judge grants defense request to have juror removed that wasn't forthcoming about recognizing a witness #theatershooting #theatertrial

-------------------------------------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
That means 5 jurors have been dismissed since the start of the #theatershooting trial

---------------------------
Judge says he believes she wasn't entirely forthcoming about whether she knew or recognized a witness in May. #theatershooting

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 46s46 seconds ago
5th #TheaterShooting juror now excused in relation to knowing one of the survivors back in early May

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 56s57 seconds ago
BREAKING: 5th juror in the #theatershooting trial is being dismissed.
LIVESTREAM: http://bit.ly/theatertrial

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 56s57 seconds ago
BREAKING: 5th juror in the #theatershooting trial is being dismissed.
LIVESTREAM: http://bit.ly/theatertrial

----------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 41s41 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Juror 267 is out. Back in May she said she recognized a witness back in May. Judge says she wasn’t honest about it

--------Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 48s48 seconds ago
Judge kicks 5th juror off #TheaterShooting panel after new request yesterday in relation to juror knowing survivor who testified in May

----------------

Oh I see what's happened. How wasn't she completely honest?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 55s55 seconds ago
Judge dismissing juror 267 from her recognizing a witness back on May 5th! She was the one that recognized survivor.(cont) #theatershooting

She recognized witness Maria Carbonell on Day 6. Judge is dismissing Juror 267 now. #theatershooting

Defense is sooo afraid of Ashley Moser testifying. Why don't they want the jury to know she miscarried???

I was correct. Ashley Moser will testify at the end of the prosecution case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members