Cutting

very pretty :)

I actually found out that picture isn't that recent - it was taken while she was still in Ireland. It may be about a year old but wasn't taken in America as I originally thought.

Thanks, bear...and good morning, to you...:)

I hate when the defense in a trial puts the victim on trial - by attacking their character. "He/she did such and such", almost like an excuse as to why the perp did what they did.

I can't wait to hear what Phoebe did that allowed Sean to block the library door so she couldn't leave while the others taunted her. Or what she did that allowed Longe to throw the can at her.

There are some people I don't like. I'm planning on taking notes on what it is exactly somebody has to do to suddenly make things that are improper, immoral and illegal to suddenly become allowable. So I can, you know, get away with it too. (/sarcasm)

:furious:

I have yet to even see a scrape on her body. And whoever brought up the fact that they would see the scars at the autopsy THANK YOU! You are right, all of that would have to be recorded and marked.

And if there are any leaks as to the autopsy to the press/defense/town in general then somebody needs to get in serious trouble.

I read yesterday about cigarette burns too. She supposedly showed up to school with them the day she died. I think it was that Irish Central article. Let me see if I can find it somewhere.

It was that drudge report not Irish Central.

I can't wait to hear what Phoebe did that allowed Sean to block the library door so she couldn't leave while the others taunted her. Or what she did that allowed Longe to throw the can at her.

There are some people I don't like. I'm planning on taking notes on what it is exactly somebody has to do to suddenly make things that are improper, immoral and illegal to suddenly become allowable. So I can, you know, get away with it too. (/sarcasm)

:furious:

The question in my mind when I read those parts in the indictment documents was: why did the DA not charge them with unlawful restraint/kidnapping?

I read yesterday about cigarette burns too. She supposedly showed up to school with them the day she died.

Supposedly is the key phrase... it is something fluffy is trying to pass off as truth because she has all this inside info she's getting as a member of the anti-bullying task force. I suspect she's full of... gossip... because no school official would risk losing their teaching license due to releasing private information in a matter as hot-button as the Phoebe Prince case.

Ugh I'm seeing that crap about her on so many websites. I want to break this Dan Bloom's knee caps.

They can trash her all they like, it does not make what THEY did legal. It simply shows how lowlife and immoral they really are, bolstering the DA's case, imo.

My feathers are ruffled up right now..pluck one while you still have a chance..

LOL! :) You make me smile. You have a passion for what's 'right'. I really like that.

I try. I really do try. I always want to do the right thing. And I always want people to be accountable for thier actions. Always.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back