Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never started a thread before, but I was thinking about all of the holes in the story so far and all of the information we do not know yet.

I was thinking if Casey did indeed kill Caylee, then where did she do it? Did she do it in the car, or was that means of transport only? Did she do it at Tone's? In the park? Did LE check these locations?

Then I thought of locations of phone pings and where Casey was on specific dates. Here is a list of information I wish I knew, but I am guessing LE has.

1. Where was Casey on June 16th?
2. Where were the many calls made from on that day (the pings).
3. Where did Caylee sleep from June 9 - June 15th?
4. Where did Casey sleep on all of the days from June 9th - June 15th - were they together?
5. When was her car last seen by witnesses?
6. Who rode in her car last?
7. Where was her car parked while she stayed with Tone?
8. Did they confirm via cellphone ping that she indeed was at home on June 16th where George states he saw her?
9. What did she buy at Target and Walmart?
10. Where are Caylee's clothes? Child supplies, bottles, plates, pacis, diapers?
11. What was the last milleage on the car and what was it on the day it was found? How many miles in between?

The above are things I want to know and I want the official answer not guesses. Please add if you like.

I would imagine many of you have questions that our fellow websleuthers might have the answers to. I know some of you ask questions on the threads and I'm usually behind, and don't answer because I figure someone has already beat me to it.

So, if you have any questions about this case that you need an answer to, pose it right here and hopefully, someone will answer!

I'll start with one of mine:

Can anyone recall (providing a link would be even better, but recalling is a start) IF Casey has ever even uttered her daughter's name even once since this case broke open? I mean "Caylee" .... ???

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. ;)
I think Rob on NG last said she did but not often. When transcripts are available take a look, because I may not be remembering correctly.

Dumb question, but I just have been thinking about it. Does anyone know if the Anthonys have a gate on thier back fence?
I was just thinking mabey she took her out of the trunk, the day she borrowed the shovel(IIRC per Mark Furman's time line, I think he said he believes she borrowed the shovel on the 18)
Placed Caylee in the sandbox, incase someone came home/ or came into the yard IE:the neighbour she borrwed the shovel from.
Went out past the fence dug a hole to place Caylee in and burried her there.(only temp).
Then later moved her/ due to the dirt in her car?
or someone helped moved KC to move her later on. cough GA, Cough LA
The last part is just my on spectulation if they infact have an easy access to the back of that fence.

I don't think Casey buried and moved Caylee. I think after she kileed Caylee and after coming in contact with the body she went home to look for something and that is why the dogs hit, she contaminated the area, but the body was never really there, it was in the trunk of the car.

Where did I hear discussion about amylase and the stain in the trunk of Casey's car? I heard it on tv, but don't recall if the comment was re general information or specific to the trunk stain.

I dont. I actually wonder if Casey even knows for sure. I think her claims of "the baby daddy dying in a car wreck" was just another way for her to use the misfortune of someone else to her advantage.
I was just looking on his MySpace - Jesus Ortiz. If he is the father, then they could always exume (sp?) his body and do DNA testing. But he lived in Orlando and per Cindy, this guy was from out of state, but died in an accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party. Oops, half-truths and lies again.

Per Lee, in his interview in front of the home with the reporters, while drinking water, smiling and laughing, he said that he knows who the father is but will never tell so that family won't have to go through what his family is going through. Okay, yeah, right.

My questions:

1. Did anyone here ever notice if the clothes/backpacks/yellow flip flop that were found awhile back were in any of the pictures that Casey had on the various photo websites and other websites? I can't find them anymore. Casey seems to like yellow.

2. My mind just went blank but I do have another question, really.

I was just looking on his MySpace - Jesus Ortiz. If he is the father, then they could always exume (sp?) his body and do DNA testing. But he lived in Orlando and per Cindy, this guy was from out of state, but died in an accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party. Oops, half-truths and lies again.

There is either a blood sample or some sort of sample that was taken from JO after his death. This could be used in order to determine paternity without disturbing his resting place. For all we know, this could have already taken place but not released to the public.

Dumb question, but I just have been thinking about it. Does anyone know if the Anthonys have a gate on thier back fence?
I was just thinking mabey she took her out of the trunk, the day she borrowed the shovel(IIRC per Mark Furman's time line, I think he said he believes she borrowed the shovel on the 18)
Placed Caylee in the sandbox, incase someone came home/ or came into the yard IE:the neighbour she borrwed the shovel from.
Went out past the fence dug a hole to place Caylee in and burried her there.(only temp).
Then later moved her/ due to the dirt in her car?
or someone helped moved KC to move her later on. cough GA, Cough LA
The last part is just my on spectulation if they infact have an easy access to the back of that fence.

There is a gate on the fenced in area. I believe this was discussed in the Greta interview.

I have a question, why has there not been an Amber Alert issued for this "missing" child? Makes no sense:confused:

In Caylee's disappearance, it does not fit the criteria for an Amber Alert. Normally you need a description of the car, "possible" tags, and description of the person that took Caylee.

No sketch of the "ZG" has ever surfaced from Casey. No car was even mentioned by Casey in her original statement. Although now, it's "alleged" she told Rob about a silver SUV and now it's at Jay Blanchard Park.

How can I ask a bold faced liar a question? :D

1.) The dead hair belonged to either Caysee or Caylee. Caysee is still among the living. :mad:

While I am pretty sure it is Caylee's hair... I was just wondering if LE has actually stated, "The hair with the banding belongs to Caylee" or if they have only said, "collectively the evidence we have leaves us to believe she is dead".... Link? Anyone?

this question will probably have me laughed off the board but something I have never been clear about ( and I have read A LOT) is the phone call in which KC supposedly talked to Caylee ......when there was a question about how CMA could have made that call it was stated that the number was "progammed " into the phone.........I have never gotten it straight .......who's phone was that supposed to be? "the nanny's? / ZG? ....can someone tell me whose phone Caylee was allegedly using?
please be kind here.......I'm getting olden........ and TIA........

3.) If the argument on June 15th was soooo bad and her parents were going to throw her out then why didn't she leave that very night? IMO - most people would especially impetuous individuals.

I questioned this because I thought Cindy had said she "tucked" them into bed that night and heard them the next morning.... again... I recoginze that was Cindy speak and may or may not be accurate but I still think if it was a big blow out (per the neighbor) and CA wanted to throw her out then Casey would have left right then (with or without Caylee) and would not have waited to go to Tone's after everyone went to bed, if that is what she did. She is far too impulsive to wait.

Didn't TonE's roommate state that Casey spent the night of the 15th at their apartment? Maybe Casey did leave after the fight to spend the night with TonE Leaving Caylee with the GP's only to return on the 16th and take her before George left for work. This is just pure speculation!

All great questions, and I think it's fair to say that if they (LE) hasn't already looked into every one of them, they are in the process of doing so.

The neighbor said Casey borrowed the shovel on June 18. I made a note of his statement and that it was afternoon. I was outling the time of events. On June 16, Geo. said he left the house at 2:30 p.m. He also said the gas cans were in the shed on June 22, gone on 23 and reported as gone to police; discovered in Casey's trunk on June 24. My understanding is that he wanted the wedge to work on another car's tires, not Casey's. The car was towed on June 30 after abandonment on Jun 27 at Amscot but the notice of impound wasn't rec'd until July 15.

I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?

Did Casey drive her own car to Fusian? or did she go with TonE?

Where did she park when she stayed with Amy?

Was Caylee potty-trained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member