Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read earlier today that when Cindy was interviewed on Gretta giving a tour of her home she mentioned the dog hit inside Caylee's room, if true, this would indicate that Caylee was either murdered in that room, or upon digging her up (its my belief that Caylee was at one time buried in the backyard) she may have placed Caylee in the room before wrapping her up and loading her in the trunk. The neighbors could not remember the exact date she backed into the garage, but this was well after GA claimed to have witness his daughter and Caylee leave on the 16th. So I wonder when did Casey bury Caylee in the backyard and if she borrowed the shovel to dig her up, what did she use to bury her with?

The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?

Where is the script supposedly given by ZG and her sister?

What does KC claim it said?

Is there evidence in LE's system that the fired cop boyfriend of KC searched on any tag numbers (esp. ZG's)?

Why did the fired cop boyfriend have to lie about the relationship?

Could he be involved more than we know?

There is either a blood sample or some sort of sample that was taken from JO after his death. This could be used in order to determine paternity without disturbing his resting place. For all we know, this could have already taken place but not released to the public.

Thank you. How about this little tidbit that I just found while searching the internet . . . http://crime.suite101.com/article.cfm/did_zenaida_gonzalez_kidnap_caylee_anthony:

Guest : Yes, ZG would be located under the name of ZO - in New York as Casey stated....
Zanny was the Grandma"Nanny" - and if you look her name up under Grandparents rights ZO (Grandparents rights) you will find her posting from last year (prior to her sons death) expressing anger at her inability to see her granddaughter in Florida....about the other grandparents seeing her all the time. They need to check into this.
Aug 20, 2008 11:31 PMGuest

I am trying to find a picture of ZFG. Anyone? I am looking at "Beba" on Myspace and trying to connect the dots.

Ok I have a question! Does anyone remember the name Clint being mentioned as a possible father to Caylee? And also that this Clint was the Brother-in-law of someone KC knew?

Where are the wedges GA was looking for?
Are all the spare tires accounted for?
Why hasn't LE searched the backyard 1 more time?
Where and how long was GA alone when CA, KC & Amy were together?

Thank you. I would like to know where her car was parked while she was staying with Tony.

The date she backed into the garage was the same day she borrowed the shovel. I'm guessing the 18th?

Is it a fact that Casey DID NOT HAVE KEYS to the house? I thought I heard that on the day she borrowed the shovel she only had access to the backyard. I am wrong on that?

There is a gate on the fenced in area. I believe this was discussed in the Greta interview.

Thank-you Patty,
I wasn't sure if she meant the gate at the front of the house or if there was also one on the back fence.

I would like to know if they searched the house in Oviedo.

What do "we" know about the "Oviedo House"?

I think LE knows just about everything.

What I'd like to know:

*Did Casey go to Jacksonville? When, how long, with whom?
*Did she check out a job in Tampa?
*How long was she driving Amy's car?
*Where was the Pontiac during this time?

I don't know where else to pose this question, this seems like the best place.

When will LE charge Casey with more than Child Neglect? What is their timeline? is it running out? TIA

Amy told GM where to find Casey. Do we know where that was? I assume it wsn't with Amy because of the theft.

Casey was staying with Tony. CA found Amy's phone number in the car when they picked it up at the tow yard. Cindy called it and drove all the way out to the airport to pick Amy up so she could take her to Casey at Tony's place.

On Jul7 31, Baez filed a motion to withdraw. Is he leaving the case?

Did someone post somewhere that police want to talk to someone named angel, but that it wasn't necessary? Because that is Baez's middle name.

Great idea for a forum topic, Liz!!!

On Jul7 31, Baez filed a motion to withdraw. Is he leaving the case?

I believe that he had to withdraw from her attorney to get back on as a public defender as the state is paying him now, the tax payers of Orlando are paying for her defense. It is because she called him immediately when she got arrested. It is an attorney loop hole, I do believe as she doesn't have any money.

I don't know where else to pose this question, this seems like the best place.

When will LE charge Casey with more than Child Neglect? What is their timeline? is it running out? TIA

There is no statute of limitation for murder. Once they charge her, the clock starts ticking.

I bet they're keeping her on a leash with the theft charges as they build their case. I think they are hoping to find a body. As long as they don't have to charge her (because she's under house arrest, etc.), the longer they'll have to build a good case.

Thank you. I would like to know where her car was parked while she was staying with Tony.

Me too, this is very important in that if CAYLEE was NOT staying at Cindy Anthony's house on the nights between June 9th - June 15 - and she was NOT with Casey at Tony's house, then where did she sleep? My guess is in the car and as Tony said, Casey would often leave the apartment during this time to make calls. If she parked that car in a secluded nearby area, it would be easy to conceal Caylee and keep check on her.

We know she was with CA on June 15th - but I think Casey MENTALLY checked out of motherhood on JUNE 9th and may have began leaving her in the car around these dates.

Casey was staying with Tony. CA found Amy's phone number in the car when they picked it up at the tow yard. Cindy called it and drove all the way out to the airport to pick Amy up so she could take her to Casey at Tony's place.

Cindy didn't pick them up at the airport KC did and then went back to Tone's .
Cindy picked up Amy at the mall, she was there with J.P.C he was standing inline to buy the new I-phone.
Cindy picked up AH and then Ah showed her where Tone lived.

Cindy didn't pick them up at the airport KC did and then went back to Tone's .
Cindy picked up Amy at the mall, she was there with J.P.C he was standing inline to buy the new I-phone.
Cindy picked up AH and then Ah showed her where Tone lived.

Thanks! I remember now...

:)
Is it a fact that Casey DID NOT HAVE KEYS to the house? I thought I heard that on the day she borrowed the shovel she only had access to the backyard. I am wrong on that?
What I remember about key's on the shovel day was from Greta's interview.

Greta asked why Casey borrowed a shovel. GA/CA said to dig up bamboo in backyard. (Caugh my attention - doesn't seem the type of thing she'd do.) Said they needed to stay on top of it or it would take over the yard. (I live in FL and know that to be true.)

Greta asked if the Anthony's had a shovel, and they said yes, but the shed was locked and Casey didn't have a key.

I found that whole thing kind of weird, because I didn't see Casey as the type of person who would hang around the house during the day looking for chores that needed to be done.

Mind you, I don't think any of this is an indication of anything other than lies. I don't see this oddity of this explanation as a reason to believe Caylee is dead.

I just wanted to answer the question. :)

Why the heck do the A's need an attorney to get the focus off the A's and onto finding Caylee?? http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Are you kidding me? Are we not all about finding Caylee? Has her picture not shown up on every major news station nationally? What is this really about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member