2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LF really trying to school JBP on the law?

Hammer Strickland time. So sickening to me!!!!!!!!!!!

DT arguing order was made by a disqualified judge. He recused himself, a little different, imo.

Oh here comes Elizabeth Frye to do a character assassination on JS.. again.
She is going to tell HHJP how Judges should behave. The words kettle,pot,and black come to mind.

Let's see what HHJP has to say about HHJP has to say about HHSS being a "disqualified judge".....Oops - moving along to an unofficial statement...

DT arguing order was made by a disqualified judge. He recused himself, a little different, imo.

Is that correct? He made the order before recusing himself of course, does that mean all his pronouncements before recusal are void?

LF is breathless-- is she anticipating a smack down, or a success?

eta: Imo, she's still a student-- bringing up EVERY thing that may apply, instead of selecting the one that will do the job. jmo

Ms Fryer is nervous and stumbling over her words. I think she KNOWS her team is hanging her out to dry. The law she cites does not apply, IMO.

Never thought I would soooo wanting her to have to serve probation. A couple of months ago it seemed not such a big deal! But now that she has gotten away with murder I am on the edge of my seat hoping and praying for PROBATION to be served. Good to see Judge Perry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.