ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Just my :twocents: here about this "correction" :

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...y-unlikely-ayla-reynolds-will-be-found-alive/

CORRECTION: This article has been updated to clarify that police have refused to say whether anybody is or is not a suspect. Because of an editor's error, an earlier version of this article stated that police said DiPietro is not a suspect.

JMO ... but there is no doubt "in my mind" that Justin is the #1 suspect ...

Although Mr. McCausland has been very careful NOT to say so, :rocker: Mr. McCausland's "choice words" and "demeanor" say it all IMO !

Quotes by Mr. McCausland :

- “We think that he or the two others inside that home … may have more information that they just haven’t told us,” McCausland said.

- “His reaction was no reaction,” McCausland said.

- “This case will remain open and active until we find her. Period,” said McCausland.

- "There were three adults in the home, and their version of events is not backed up by any forensic evidence that we have located," McCausland said Saturday afternoon. "That someone slipped into the home in the middle of the night, while three adults are there ... that someone went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping alone, removed her and vanished into the night -- and that the three adults did not see or hear anything -- "doesn't pass the straight-face test."

JMO and :moo: but Mr. McCausland has JD & Company "pegged" ...

:moo:

JD must have peed his panties when he heard that. He will keep his vow of silence, and he better play nicey nice to his three females. Maybe they will try to hide in a convent.

IMO

JD must have peed his panties when he heard that. He will keep his vow of silence, and he better play nicey nice to his three females. Maybe they will try to hide in a convent.

IMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh ... I needed a good laugh !

24 Days until June 30, 2012 :

Tick Tock ... Tick Tock ...

:woohoo:

Do you think Le plans to make an arrest at the end of the 30 days? Just wondering what the feeling is here; if they have enough for an arrest at all, why would they wait?

JMO, no one is going to come forward who has any actual knowledge of what happened to Ayla...Le may be getting some calls re: rumors etc...in response to the ending of the reward, but I don't expect they will be able to find her because of it.

Again, JMO and sorry to be such a pessimist. I just don't have any faith that those in the know will make the slightest move toward cooperation unless they are charged.

Do you think Le plans to make an arrest at the end of the 30 days? Just wondering what the feeling is here; if they have enough for an arrest at all, why would they wait?

JMO, no one is going to come forward who has any actual knowledge of what happened to Ayla...Le may be getting some calls re: rumors etc...in response to the ending of the reward, but I don't expect they will be able to find her because of it.

Again, JMO and sorry to be such a pessimist. I just don't have any faith that those in the know will make the slightest move toward cooperation unless they are charged.

I agree with you. These three may not be the smartest people in the world, but I think they are smart enough to know that none of them will ever see any reward money, whether they say something now or not. I can't see LE waiting to arrest, if they have evidence that leads to an arrest, it would of happened by now.

LE is trying to lure one of them out, bait them with the countdown but I think all three are so deep into being involved (whether it was directly or indirectly) that they are not going to cave in and rat the other two out because the 'reward money' is going to disappear.

This is going to be another "rerun: of similar cases. Lawyer up, cling to abduction story that was presented to LE, fully aware that it would not be proveable, nor believed. Truth serum should be legal to administer to the losers claiming "missing" children.

This is going to be another "rerun: of similar cases. Lawyer up, cling to abduction story that was presented to LE, fully aware that it would not be proveable, nor believed. Truth serum should be legal to administer to the losers claiming "missing" children.

I'm sure prosecutors would rather proceed after a recovery is made, but I really think they will prosecute with or without a recovery of remains. The Reynolds family had released the information that police told them that more than a cup of blood was lost. LE has neither affirmed or denied this claim, but they have clarified other bits of misinformation they were out there. If this is true, without immediate medical attention, a loss of life would have been almost certain. I think the biggest stumbling block to a prosecution is who to charge since all are stonewalling. If they charge them all, the various defense attorneys will all try to raise reasonable doubt that either of the other defendants could just as easily been the guilty party. But if they were all charged with felony child abuse, it wouldn't matter who was the actual perpetrator was, just as several people might be charged with murder if one of them murdered someone in the commission of a robbery. I'm very far from being a legal expert. This is only my take on the situation and MOO. I really think if they are all charged, somebody will talk, but not until. But I do think they will be charged if there is enough evidence to prove a murder was committed. I think it all depends what the blood loss, evidence taken from the home and the river searches have revealed.

I'm sure prosecutors would rather proceed after a recovery is made, but I really think they will prosecute with or without a recovery of remains. The Reynolds family had released the information that police told them that more than a cup of blood was lost. LE has neither affirmed or denied this claim, but they have clarified other bits of misinformation they were out there. If this is true, without immediate medical attention, a loss of life would have been almost certain. I think the biggest stumbling block to a prosecution is who to charge since all are stonewalling. If they charge them all, the various defense attorneys will all try to raise reasonable doubt that either of the other defendants could just as easily been the guilty party. But if they were all charged with felony child abuse, it wouldn't matter who was the actual perpetrator was, just as several people might be charged with murder if one of them murdered someone in the commission of a robbery. I'm very far from being a legal expert. This is only my take on the situation and MOO. I really think if they are all charged, somebody will talk, but not until. But I do think they will be charged if there is enough evidence to prove a murder was committed. I think it all depends what the blood loss, evidence taken from the home and the river searches have revealed.

I'm sure the prosecutor wants a murder charge but like you said it's who exactly do you charge?

I see many have focused on JD for numerous reasons, one being he's the father, but has any consideration been that something could have been done by one of the women (perhaps an accident) and the others are just keeping their mouth shut.

I'm sure the prosecutor wants a murder charge but like you said it's who exactly do you charge?

I see many have focused on JD for numerous reasons, one being he's the father, but has any consideration been that something could have been done by one of the women (perhaps an accident) and the others are just keeping their mouth shut.

AFAIC it's up in the air and if it ever goes to a trial each one can point to a different person to create reasonable doubt but I see how Justin would perhaps make the most sense because he seems to be most closely connected to the two others who apparently know each other because they're both connected to Justin. If the women protect him they're protecting a brother and a lover but if it was one of the girls the other girl would have to be sworn to silence to protect her boyfriend's sister or her brother's girlfriend. I think the relationships to a sibling or a romantic interest may inspire more loyalty than the relationships that came to be via Justin.

Anything is possible and maybe the women are great friends on their own right or there is a mutual criminal responsibility that binds them to secrecy for everybody's own personal self-interest even if the relationships are not the closest.

:seeya:

BBM: Good point ... and I totally agree ...

JMO ... but I think LE / DA knows "who did it" ... but there is some uncertainty as to "who" helped with the cover-up and "who" witnessed "what happened" to Ayla :( ... :waitasec: I hope that made sense ...

Also, there is NO doubt in my mind that Phoebe and Lance know "something" -- even though it is "claimed" that they were not in the house the night Ayla "allegedly" went "missing" ...

23 Days until June 30 : Tick Tock ... Tick Tock ... Tick Tock

:moo:

I think the Grand Jury meets again on June 20th. They could simply be waiting for an indictment. I think if they did find new evidence in the river, that they will likely get it.

This is just MOO, but I think LE probably has a good idea about when and who is responsible. We have heard virtually nothing of cell phone pings or other evidence in this case. The reason I think this is because they were obviously tracking JD's movements as far back as the early morning hours of the 15th, when they have him on tape at Cumberland Farms. Why would LE be doing that if they think something happened to Ayla on the night of the 16th? I don't think they would. They know something happened sooner, most likely by the evidence they have and we aren't privy too. If my hunch is right, the timeline probably eliminates CR or ED as the perpetrator. But it's still a cluster, as far as, who is involved to what degree as accomplices.

MOO

ETA- I also think something has led LE to focus on the river so much.

Thank you to all you sleuthers for your posts!

I keep checking in as the clock is ticking towards Justice for Ayla!:please:

It's my birthday 30th June, I'd love nothing more as a gift, than to have an arrest/justice for ayla!

O/t My husband and I re-watched Wet Hot American Summer last night. Haven't seen it in years. It takes place in Waterville ME, although it was filmed in PA. I have seen it before, but because previously I had never heard of Waterville, never picked up on that. There is a scene where the camp counselers go into town, and you see the Waterville ME sign. It was so jolting to be watching a lighthearted, ridiculous comedy and be reminded of little Ayla.

As always, hoping for Ayla to be returned to her momma and for those who know what happened to receive justice for their actions...

To Justin ~ I want to read "Just in....breaking news". I want to see your name "Justin". In teenie weenie letters, Justin sized appropriately for what you represent. Teenie weenie, Justin, followed by some welcome news. Do you have any idea, Justin, about the thousands of complete strangers who are waiting for justice for Ayla? Remember that helpless tiny little girl, Justin? Her name was "Ayla" and we will not forget her. That beautiful tiny helpless little girl named Ayla was harmed by someone much bigger than her, someone evil and extremely cruel. Who could have, would have, harmed her? That tiny helpless little bundle of sweet joy, Ayla, who deserved your love and hugs and kisses.
Justice, Justin. Justice for Ayla. Are you starting to hate your name, seemingly representing Justice, how it never really was appropriate for you? Justin - we are waiting for justice for Ayla.
IMHO
:jail:

Just catching up...watched the pressor and my heart breaks for Trista and her family.

Can someone give me quick explanation of the countdown... I think I understand it but not super clear. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle