Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something else that is bothering me, and I might as well get it off my chest.

I got a pm from another Websleuther that some of our astrological analysis posts on this thread are being copied and pasted over to another Website that is not respected here.

If this happens again, I do think Neptunian, Soulscape, and I will be discussing and considering ceasing all our posts about the astrology of this case.

We contribute our ideas here for Websleuths, and websleuthers alone. We do not give anyone permission to cross-post our comments to other websites.

There will be a trial soon, and the three of us would be horrified if her lawyers tried to use our posts trying to concoct some kind of defense for Casey Anthony.

While it is improbable that the defense would do this, we just do not want to take the chance that some jurors (overly-impressed with astrology) would be dumb enough to base their decision on anything other than the work of recognized professionals.

What? Could some one let me know the details, please? I'll be out again for a while- back in a couple hours.

Thanks,
Nep

YOu me, and Soulscape need to discuss whether we should add any more analysis to this thread.

Some of our posts are being misused, it seems! :mad:

What? Could some one let me know the details, please? I'll be out again for a while- back in a couple hours.

Thanks,
Nep

About the news break of the test results coming back from the body farm, from my researching 3 different news website, the time of the release of that info was 3:28 pm today.

YOu me, and Soulscape need to discuss whether we should add any more analysis to this thread.

I do not know why the person copied your post, but I WOULD HOPE YOU
will continue to add information to this thread. I really enjoy reading it,:clap: and am amazed how talented and gifted you 3 are. I could NEVER do these charts !:blowkiss:

HM Nep Soul

couldn't you put a notice in the the thread titled on front page about copyright laws or something

and then have mods help put a front page before coming here about not taking info to other sites etcccc.. ? just a thought.. would surely hate to to lose such great ppl to help Caylee come home. and you are helping in such a huge way.. the le said in email from another poster they are reading this site. so who knows with the info you all put together and the tid bits us other posters feed you with info maps etc. it might help.. I know the le is good at what they do but sometimes little things are overlooked that could crack a case and bring a sweet innocent victim home.

i have not posted lately cos of ppl taking my ideas also... but I have no force behind me like the 3 of you.. God Bless you 3 and hope when getting together and talking you can find it in your hearts to continue with your quest to bring this blessed baby home.. thanks for all you do .

MommaD

i hope you will keep posting using your talents. i find it intriguing. the charts are too far over my head for me to even look at but the explanations i can follow and enjoy.

i hope whoever is posting your info elsewhere will respect your wishes.

perhaps you could put a "watermark" on your things

Please continue to post. I agree with MommaD, #446 post. There has to be a way to allow you to post information comfortably.
Also, Brian's predictions do take things off their messages list, as stated earlier.

I do respect your right to make your own decision concerning this.
Thank you for all you do.
Dreamweaver

Please continue to post. I agree with MommaD, #446 post. There has to be a way to allow you to post information comfortably.
Also, Brian's predictions do take things off their messages list, as stated earlier.

I do respect your right to make your own decision concerning this.
Thank you for all you do.
Dreamweaver

This is a message board where everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it be through personal experience, psych degrees or astrology.

jmo because of BCS aka basic common sense.

You could ask them to remove it. I believe it's under copyright. If you send an email to a regular mailing list, it's automatically copyrighted. Most mailing lists are public, and most list owners get rather peeved when someone copies one's posts.

A course of action could be to email the offender and to respectfully request that they remove the content.

If they don't, report them to google. Google does not like duplicate content and may penalize them.

HM Nep Soul

couldn't you put a notice in the the thread titled on front page about copyright laws or something

and then have mods help put a front page before coming here about not taking info to other sites etcccc.. ? just a thought.. would surely hate to to lose such great ppl to help Caylee come home. and you are helping in such a huge way.. the le said in email from another poster they are reading this site. so who knows with the info you all put together and the tid bits us other posters feed you with info maps etc. it might help.. I know the le is good at what they do but sometimes little things are overlooked that could crack a case and bring a sweet innocent victim home.

i have not posted lately cos of ppl taking my ideas also... but I have no force behind me like the 3 of you.. God Bless you 3 and hope when getting together and talking you can find it in your hearts to continue with your quest to bring this blessed baby home.. thanks for all you do .

MommaD

Hello MommaD,

Thank you and thanks to everyone else who jumped in encouraging us to keep posting.

Here is the problem IMO: no matter what copyright notice we declare, either in writing after each of our posts or by embedding a watermark, we cannot prevent anyone from copying our posts from this website and posting them on another.

When I started posting my analyses, it never occurred to me my work might be copied and posted elsewhere.

Here is my problem: I am concerned that some analysis I've made or judgment I've given has -- or will -- give the defense **ideas** on how to defend Casey Anthony. Of course they cannot base anything on astrology which is not acceptable in a court of law (and neither can LE, for that matter).

It is uncanny how accurate many of our insights have been. I'm sure you can agree that not only would it possibly help LE, but it would also possibly help defense.

If LE wants further astrological insights I would be happy to work with them privately. This would be contingent on verifiable proof they are truly LE. I cannot speak for Neptune or Housemouse but that's how I'm feeling about it right now. The thought of defense using any of my previously posted and/or future insights to defend Casey makes me nauseous. I don't want to publicly post more analysis because I don't want to give defense any more ideas on how to get Casey Anthony off the hook.

thanks for your understanding,
Soulscape

Hello MommaD,

Thank you and thanks to everyone else who jumped in encouraging us to keep posting.

Here is the problem IMO: no matter what copyright notice we declare, either in writing after each of our posts or by embedding a watermark, we cannot prevent anyone from copying our posts from this website and posting them on another.

When I started posting my analyses, it never occurred to me my work might be copied and posted elsewhere.

Here is my problem: I am concerned that some analysis I've made or judgment I've given has -- or will -- give the defense **ideas** on how to defend Casey Anthony. Of course they cannot base anything on astrology which is not acceptable in a court of law (and neither can LE, for that matter).

It is uncanny how accurate many of our insights have been. I'm sure you can agree that not only would it possibly help LE, but it would also possibly help defense.

If LE wants further astrological insights I would be happy to work with them privately. This would be contingent on verifiable proof they are truly LE. I cannot speak for Neptune or Housemouse but that's how I'm feeling about it right now. The thought of defense using any of my previously posted and/or future insights to defend Casey makes me nauseous. I don't want to publicly post more analysis because I don't want to give defense any more ideas on how to get Casey Anthony off the hook.

Soulscape

Hi SoulScape ,,
I understand and thank all of you for your hard work.. I post this with such a heavy heart.. but i understand .. God Bless you all hope to cross our paths again, hopefully under happier stituations for sure..

The work you all do is just totally amazing.. i am for sure studying this..

Take care and say prayers for all the missing persons past and present and God forbid future..

MommaD :blowkiss:

Hi SoulScape ,,
I understand and thank all of you for your hard work.. I post this with such a heavy heart.. but i understand .. God Bless you all hope to cross our paths again, hopefully under happier stituations for sure..

The work you all do is just totally amazing.. i am for sure studying this..

Take care and say prayers for all the missing persons past and present and God forbid future..

MommaD :blowkiss:

Hello MommaD and All,

Just to let you know, I contacted Brian at briansdream.com and respectfully asked him to delete the post containing one of my analyses. I am waiting for a response. Thanks to Lovejac for PM-ing me with the website address. I am not aware that we have been copied to any other website. If anyone who has been following this thread knows of another website that is posting our work without permission, please let us know.

Thanks again,
Soulscape

Neptunian, Soulscape and I all agree that we must be very careful about what we now post to this thread. We do not want our speculations about any person's guilt or innocence to interfere with their right to justice.

We hope that anyone reading our posts will understand how strongly we believe in our judicial system, and support the process.

So, perhaps we will know something by Saturday night at around 7:30 PM. because the moon will be right between the Sun and Saturn, and will be transiting both Casey's and Caylee's charts at that time.

In the meantime, let's pray for Caylee's little soul, and for justice here on earth.

Housemouse, Soulscape, and Neptunian,

Thanks so much for all the time you have taken, both in putting the charts together and explaining it for the rest of us. It was really interesting reading, and I view astrology in a whole new light.

The cops apparently think Caylee died just before 15:00 on June 16th.

I am new here, and am SO admiring and appreciative of the great chartwork and discussion.

Thanks, so much!

MommaD and Dreamweaver, the pings came from the Orlando INTERNATIONAL Airport, not the Orlando EX Airport (see below link). The direction of the OIA is WEST SOUTH WEST of the Hopespring address.
(snipped)

Soulscape and MommaD,
I am so sorry.
I too checked and found that channel 9, WFTV, Aug. 14, 2008, said that the pings came from the Orlando INTERNATIONAL airport.

But, Blanchard Park, where the bloggers searched, is 9.8 miles north of the Hopespring address and west of the Orlando Ex. airport.
And, I have a strong feeling about the Orlando Ex. area.

Still, the Orlando INTERNATIONAL airport is 9.6 miles south of Hopespring address.

Thank you both for all the hard work you do,
DreamWeaver

Casey said, in one of her interrogations, that Blanchard Park was one of Caylee's favorite places. Casey also said that she searched Blanchard park, herself after "Zenaida" stole Caylee.

Hello MommaD,

Soulscape

I am pretty sure I know who copies our posts. I let Housemouse know.

Hello MommaD and All,

Just to let you know, I contacted Brian at briansdream.com and respectfully asked him to delete the post containing one of my analyses. I am waiting for a response. Thanks to Lovejac for PM-ing me with the website address. I am not aware that we have been copied to any other website. If anyone who has been following this thread knows of another website that is posting our work without permission, please let us know.

Thanks again,
Soulscape

That is my fault, entirely. Please do not stop posting. I am heartily sorry. I just joined here. I have been participating in Brian's group search for Caylee. I posted the info, hoping it would help them.

I did not know I was doing anything wrong. However, feeling very, very bad, I will now quit Websleuths. I can promise you that Brian will delete the post.

If it helps at all, polls indicate that 87% of the samples believe that Caylee was killed by accident.

Anyway, again, I apologize. Ths is my third, and last post.

Thanks much. You folks do brilliant work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member