Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am stuck in east tn as well...i wish there were a group of us who could pitch in and just go to orlando....

Because she's trying to sound like the perfect grandmother/mother. Her entire existence is about keeping up the perfect family front. Now everything is blown out there for the world to see. IMO, that's why she's cracking as well. She is a control freak and this has gotten out of control.

I sure as he!! am not tucking in a 22 yr old. It's freaky. But I doubt it ever happened, truthfully. It's just Cindy trying to keep up appearances. In her mind, it's showing how loving, nurturing, and caring she is to both of them. She's trying to 'right' her actions which could have resulted in the fights and the disappearance of our angel Caylee. By saying she' tucked both of them in, she's (IN HER MIND) not responsible for KC freaking out and hurting Caylee. Otherwise, C would be punishing herself for ticking KC off and hurting Caylee.

Actually I witnessed this once the individual was manic and tucked in two 21 yr old adults son and girlfriend. :eek:

I've always found the "tucking them in" story strange. Why would Cindy tuck a 22 year old into bed? Furthermore, I seriously doubt Casey went to bed at any reasonable hour, certainly not "tucked in" under the sheets smiling at Grandma. Anyone else find this story unreasonable??

Ditto - struck me right away as wrong --creepy

I've always found the "tucking them in" story strange. Why would Cindy tuck a 22 year old into bed? Furthermore, I seriously doubt Casey went to bed at any reasonable hour, certainly not "tucked in" under the sheets smiling at Grandma. Anyone else find this story unreasonable??

Unless Cindy told a little white lie that snowballed. Perhaps she didn't want the general public to know that her daughter never came home that nite. It's apparant they have tried to manipulate the media and twist the stories to their liking.

But the rest of us do not live in Anthonyland.

Unless Cindy told a little white lie that snowballed. Perhaps she didn't want the general public to know that her daughter never came home that nite. It's apparant they have tried to manipulate the media and twist the stories to their liking.

ITA.......Cindy is one of those people that the first thing that may pop into her head is "what will the neighbors think?"

She started "spin-doctoring" on her first TV interview and hasn't stopped yet.

JMO

Here are a few thoughts after reading 4 pages of posts:

Deputy Andy - IMO, LE has this case very much under control, and knows exactly where
they going and what they need to do to make a murder charge stick. There are many, many more reports that LE left out when they released the 400 pages of information.
There were several key people that we know were interviewed and their interviews were not released. The most important one are the numerous meeting they had with Cindy and George. Once those are released, I believe we will see the insane contradicitons the Anthonys were giving them, only making their job harder. What we have to remember is that the main POI is the best option they have in finding Caylee. From the beginning none of the Anthonys, Casey included told them facts that could be supported.

All the initial reports made me suspect of this family, not just Casey. Family dynamics
have turned out to play such a major motivator in this tragedy. As of last night, we have Rev. Grund confirming this. I don't like for a minute that another dandelion has sprouted in this yard. We don't need any more angles to distract our attention from
finding Caylee, yet as with all the daily information coming out, I can't help but wonder is there is a spec of truth to what he was saying? LE knows and if they really thought
that Jesse had any involvement we'd know it, thanks to the press, of course (our best friend these days). Also, Baez wouldn't be veiling his rhetoric with "OK" and saying he didn't want his 'compelling' information to come out before trial if the information Casey has given him had any merit.

As for the folks bashing the people in Florida for not turning out for a search, everyone has to complain about something and this is another way to vent. I don't believe it is indicative of the general public thinking Caylee is alive. I think most people think there is no actual starting point. Some people might not volunteer because they just don't want to see what they could find. About 24 years ago I worked at OHare Airport in Chicago. I was walking to my car which was parked on the bottom level of the parking garage. That level was always full and dimmly lit. As I was moving between cars, I saw a large brown bag with what appeared to be the top of a babies head poking out, directly in my path. I was walking with one of my employees, who I was giving a ride home. Both of us stopped dead in our tracks. We were dumbfounded and frightened. She grabbed my arm and started crying. It was awful. A gentleman saw our distress and we pointed out what we were looking at. The color in his face drained, but he went over to the bag and touched it. It was a doll, thank God. Three people thought it looked real. That initial feeling was one that I will never forget and one that I hope never to experience again. Everyone has their reasons, and that would be mine, right now because I honestly believe she is no longer living.

Well, I probably should wrap this up, its gotten way too long. I really get infuriated that Caylee is in the middle of this tug of war. With the forensic evidence showing what it does, LE will solve this case, the prosecutors will successfully try this case and the Anthony's will live their lives with regret, as they should.

Praying for Caylee.

I also wanted to add.....most of Cindy's interviews and George's too (not the most recent angry out bursts) rather in the home or walking to the jail to visit Casey have been scripted. Well thought out prior to the cameras rolling.

Good post....and to add to that....my daughter and I were discussing this and she is getting her masters in forensics psychology...we kind of think that Cindy took Caylee to visit GP on Fathers Day.
That is when she found out that Casey had stolen checks from Grandma and Grandpa.
When they got home they confronted Casey and had a huge fight...thus the neighbors reporting a big blowup on that night.
Then casey took off angry and went to Tony's.
She came back the next morning when Mom was gone to get Casey...

Then I am baffled...I do not believe George..that everything was fine and he was watching the Food Network and Casey and Caylee left happily.

He would have still been furious!

I think this family is so disfunctional that they will defend Casey to the public even when its obvious they are lying...

BUT I bet they rip into her behind closed doors.

There is a ton of tension in that family over Caseys antisocial acts...not even including Caseys death...

JMO

Well said Openmyeyes!!! I think it is critical that this case ends well for the prosecution. I hate to think that this case would set an example for other child killers to copy.

Well said Openmyeyes!!! I think it is critical that this case ends well for the prosecution. I hate to think that this case would set an example for other child killers to copy.

Wine Sleuth, I agree. I have felt lately like its open season on women and girls...

Lisa Stebic...LE knows the hubby did it..but no body no charges
Stacy Peterson....same as above
Kathleen Peterson..body...but ignored as accidental
Nancy Cooper...hubby chief suspect..no movement on this case...

And now this case....

I want LE to win won for the good of Caylee and all people who die at the hands of another...especially a loved one!

Hey, guys...I'm gonna miss y'all the next week or so...

We are in the projected wind field for Gustav. I'll be logging off in a second, but just wanted to say bye before I go.

I'm staying at my parents' home, which is about 2 miles from mine...we're stocked up and ready.

Just wanted to say goodbye before I log out...

And fingers remained cross that Caylee's body is found soon.

:hug: :blowkiss:

What I keep finding rather interesting, is how confrontational Cindy is. I guess I'm a bit of a wimp, I would be too chicken.

I think about Cindy marching out and confronting the NG host, about what she said.

Cindy has went to the tow yard to confront them about what they smelled.

Cindy went out and confronted the protesters. There's more, but these just stand out off the top of the head. She's very in your face.

I just keep wondering what this will mean if this ever goes to trial.

Quick - We will be thinking about you and will be praying that everything comes out okay.

I love the Gulf Coast and it tears me apart to think this will happening again in such a short period of time.

Stay safe, please.

Knowing what we do now, that the neighbor heard one whopper of an argument on that day, I think this little story goes in the Cindy Lies column.

We are in the projected wind field for Gustav. I'll be logging off in a second, but just wanted to say bye before I go.

I'm staying at my parents' home, which is about 2 miles from mine...we're stocked up and ready.

God Bless you Quick! I am going to miss you! Please stay safe..I am glued to the tv about this hurricane. Please stay safe and get out of your own house now...before you cant. I will keep you and your family ..and all of my southern friends...in my prayers. Cant wait till you get back, Quick!

QuickAttack,

Sending prayers your way for you and your family. Stay safe and be careful.

Wine Sleuth, I agree. I have felt lately like its open season on women and girls...

Lisa Stebic...LE knows the hubby did it..but no body no charges
Stacy Peterson....same as above
Kathleen Peterson..body...but ignored as accidental
Nancy Cooper...hubby chief suspect..no movement on this case...

And now this case....

I want LE to win won for the good of Caylee and all people who die at the hands of another...especially a loved one!

It's odd that everything cell phones,computers, cameras, DNA seem to provide so much evidence of a persons activities and yet it seems like the ability to convict a murderer is more difficult than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288