NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyvm Kat. I appreciae your analytical mind and lack of interest in exploring these avenues. You provide balance for me.

I find the need to theorize because I need to undestand what is lacking in those that do this. It is a critical part of my own sleuthing style. Many are expert linkers and social sleuthers and expert professionals. I am none of those. I have to know how their minds work to know the motivations so I can figure out the "why". The "why" is what drew me here and keeps me here.

that quote btw . just ty

okay.. so I want to revisit these hearing aids that were left behind... and graciously donated to Zahra at the CMS on May 11th.

-she was enrolled in a school last spring. A school that had a teacher there that notified her parents of a free hearing aid giveaway on 11 May 2010. For some reason EB took her there to get them and little Zahra was fitted for them.

~she is fitted for them 6 months ago

-JUNE, JULY, AUGUST pass by... in these months AB and EB both have problems with extended family and charges filed against them... and they move YET AGAIN. One of EB's daughters state to the media that this is the way that EB rolls.. that she herself has moved over and over thru the course of her own life. One family member, BB, states that she did not even know that the family had moved until the day of zahra's vanishing when EB tried to call her to ask to drop charges

-they move to the new house and no one even notices that they have a child. ((neighbor statements previously linked)).

-after she is reported missing the family says that she was currently being "homeschooled" (which is IMHOO a very shabby reason/cover up for why she was not enrolled in a school near the new home address.

so back to the hearing aids

I do not, in my educated opinion, think that this child wore these assistive devices much between the time she received them (May 11-end of the last school year) and up to this point. IMHOO I do not see EB trying to help her hear... let alone do anything else.

We do not yet know exactly WHERE in the bedroom the hearing aids were found but I am sure they were not something that EB ensured that she wore every day. I bet we will find out in days to come that they were found in a box... not next to the bed like Zahra was ready to wake up and put them in her beautiful, precious ears.

I am further sure that we will find out, once this goes to trial, that perhaps free follow up was offered from the company/audiologist that donated the hearing aids and that follow up visits were also provided for and that zahra never showed up. again this is just my opinion.

bottom line... imhoo... this is a child that was grossly neglected from the time she left Australia. Who knows why EB decided to go for those free hearing aids.... limelite? paint her as a good mom? either way... she was NOT imhoo a good mother to zahra... she needs to own up to this and do what is right.

sorry for the long post... my main point I was trying to make is that the leaving behind of the aids does not mean much to me at all because I bet she wasn't using them much up to the point where someone did the unspeakable to this vibrant, beautiful, sparkling child.

moo

Zahra was 10 and believe me that is old enough to put her own hearing aides in. She wouldn't have needed to depend on EB for that at all.

Now there is no way of knowing if she actively wore them or not- many kids go through a phase where they don't and others find them more irritating than helpful- when you go from a world of quieter to EVERYTHING being amplified it can be painful.

OMG, I need to see that picture from the first dig in their back yard. That wasn't her hearing aid and a wires from a box amplifier was it?

No we knew they had found the hearing aid before the search if iirc.

Plus, just something I find a little "interesting". Since this report of the elusive Monte Carlo - LE has not said one, single word about it. No - "We've looked into the Monte Carlo and found its not involved" - no - "We have been looking for this Monte Carlo - I anyone sees this car, please call xxxxxxx" ; no - "We can't comment about the Monte Carlo that's been reported". NOTHING. Not even a single mention of the words "Monte Carlo". Rule it in - rule it out.

The silence is deafening.....

Do we know who the family friend is that claimed the car is missing?

Zahra was 10 and believe me that is old enough to put her own hearing aides in. She wouldn't have needed to depend on EB for that at all.

Now there is no way of knowing if she actively wore them or not- many kids go through a phase where they don't and others find them more irritating than helpful- when you go from a world of quieter to EVERYTHING being amplified it can be painful.

good points, but as to the needing help to get them in, I don't think that was suggested, I think the theory is that no batteries were ever replaced in them therefore, useless to her.

Either way, for me, we just don't have enough facts to really go on regarding the hearing aids. Were they functional? Did they have her dna on them? Decomp? For this reason I can't begin to speculate on the hearing aids, not even sure where they were found, varying reports.

I can't begin to fathom how the caregiver/parent can commit homicide against a child.

Homicide by any definition.

I don't want to go inside the perps head. That's not a place I want to be to be honest.

So, basically that's why you don't see me theorizing too much myself. Kudos to those that can...

IMHO when anyone is a victim of homicide, adult or child, especially children, I could not care less what rationlization, justification that the perp tells themselves.

I read a quote last week or so in a book. It's a quote that I've been meditating on every night this week at bedtime...

Kuntz

IMHO whoever did this to Zahra, tells themselves those lies. The ones that justify and rationlize and displace blame.

I don't meditate on this about Zahra though. It's private meditation about being authentic with oneself. Very profound to ask oneself--what lies have I told myself about myself? JMHO.

Okay time for me to skedaddle for the day. Trick or treat time soon here.

Justice for Zahra.

Is that quote from a Dean Kuntz book?

okay, I am tired or something has flown completely over my head. Or rather maybe both?

tyvm Kat. I appreciae your analytical mind and lack of interest in exploring these avenues. You provide balance for me.

I find the need to theorize because I need to undestand what is lacking in those that do this. It is a critical part of my own sleuthing style. Many are expert linkers and social sleuthers and expert professionals. I am none of those. I have to know how their minds work to know the motivations so I can figure out the "why". The "why" is what drew me here and keeps me here.

that quote btw . just ty

For myself,I really don't think there is a "why" . EB was a brutal ,hateful person.I just got back from the Astrology forum . It was very enlightening,as always.
Mean people don't need a reason to hurt.
That's just my take,but I understand the fascination.

:blush: okay, as a 43 yr old woman who has lived, two husbands, three kids, two grandkids, I just found out there are still things I do not know, lol

Sorry for the OT

ETA I think Kat broke WS!

is ws broken or is this the thread equivalent of us all sitting around staring at each other?

So hope LE has lots of evidence. They are keeping those cards so close to the vest.

is ws broken or is this the thread equivalent of us all sitting around staring at each other?

I am trying not to choke on my ice cream while reading here and laughing at you guys,lol....we have to laugh once in awhile or we would just be so frigging angry at all that happens to these children!!

Either this thread is messed up or somebody put drugs in my trick or treat candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member