Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go get some work done real quick, but will be back. See ya'll in a bit.

Pure speculation here but even if the crime to Hailey was a crime of passion (aftermath of a fight) or a murder to cover up a rape, the way she was disposed of is gnawing at the back of my brain. Considering SA & BD were into true crime, is there another case that's similar in nature to the disposal in this case? That is, if in fact the remains are actually Hailey? I wonder...

I was thinking the same. Maybe some of the crime cases they found in the home gave them some ideas. I saw a list of the cases they had somewhere but can't remember where now

For some reason the person who buried her did not want her in the woods or ugly places?
No water etc. (man)
Wrapped up in a blanket, plastic bag contained with ID articles (woman)
There is a connection between the person and this burial site.
I would think it would be hard to dig a hole in that rocky terrain (man?)
How much did Hailey weigh? (man)
JMOO

No, that's not what I'm referring to Ocean. It's the whole scene altogether. Re: wrapped in a sheet, placed in a garbage bag, shallowly buried in dry dirt, dry climate normally, oil tank, limestone, rocky land for the most part, etc. It just reminds me of something but I'm not sure what. Like deja vu or something from another case that I heard awhile ago maybe. Idk. I'm talking about the demographic as well as the actual disposal, the whole scenario. I'm probably just being whacko lol!

You are NOT being whacko. lol

I dont ever remember a case where all of this happened the same way as this case. Thats not to say there isnt one though. A lot of them will have similarities unfortunately.

I hope you can remember the case.

IMO

I was thinking the same. Maybe some of the crime cases they found in the home gave them some ideas. I saw a list of the cases they had somewhere but can't remember where now

Were they cases that went unsolved?

Because it seems like if they took it from other cases they would want to use one where the body was never found nor the case solved, imo.

IMO

I can't figure out if this is a new article or an earlier one. The date posted is today's date but...? o_O

Too strange...the date now says January 12, 2012. Sorry. That was really strange. The site must be updating things, or something..? That was really bizare. Sorry.

I just noticed this... One statement - PFFFFFFFFFFT!

http://m.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/

BIG SPRING BODY REMAINS: HAILEY DUNN'S MOTHER, SHAWN ADKINS RETURN TO COLORADO CITY AREA

Abilene Reporter News
Published Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snipped:
Owens said he has not been in contact with any of Dunn’s family members as of 9:20 a.m., but said he was going to return a call to her great-aunt, who left a message at his office.

"I don’t have any contact information for the mother, or anyone else," he said. "We may be able to contact Haliey’s dad, Clint (Dunn). ... But I don’t know if he still lives here."

I understand that people are upset right now about the latest developments. I also understand why people feel the way they do about Billie and Shawn as I feel the same way. But one thing i would like to say...right now so many people are devastated ie family members and friends and I know some of them are reading these pages and then there is DD..please..just keep these people in your prayers atm as they really need them :(

:moo:

It's just "too close" to SA's "family home" to be a "coincidence" ...

IF these remains are Hailey's, there is absolutely NO doubt WHO buried her there ...

:moo:

I'm going to say the location is just one more notch in the circumstantial case released so far.

I understand that people are upset right now about the latest developments. I also understand why people feel the way they do about Billie and Shawn as I feel the same way. But one thing i would like to say...right now so many people are devastated ie family members and friends and I know some of them are reading these pages and then there is DD..please..just keep these people in your prayers atm as they really need them :(

I absolutely agree. Prayers to everyone that care for and love Hailey. I hope that you all know that we are here to help bring your loved ones home.

NO CONTACT INFORMATION?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

How do you leave the town your CHILD is missing from and not leave contact information?
As my dad used to say "a cat is a better mother".

I have a feeling LE knows this is Hailey. Prelim would indicate and further tests would confirm. In the case of Sherry A. they have publicly stated they feel it is Sherry. The fact that LE is not stating it leads me to believe they may have some evidence or are at least testing for it. Don't want to tip their hand just yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle