GUILTY IN - Jamie Garnett, 34, stabbed to death, Gary, 13 Feb 2017 *15 yo daughter Arrested*

if she is pregnant, maybe whoever made her that way was also in the home?

That would make a lot of sense. It would make sense with the AA and abducted too.

She told her mom she was pregnant and an argument ensued, and mom came to harm. This all happens at around 2am too?

I'm betting there is a guy involved here.

reading comments out there you can see there is a lot of sorrow in her family and friends. Prayers and peace to all of you.

Yay, she has been found..... that is good. I hope she is an innocent victim....:candle:

Pleased to report at approx 2:28pm (I think) Chastinea was found safely in the city of Gary

Not be releasing any more info

Asked about Moms murder

No info to be released. Both investigations are ongoing

Question about AA and abduction

Officer says she was not privy to the AA but the state issued the AA it met the states criteria for the AA

No reason to spread widespread panic (question about if the public is at risk) Take normal cautions

Asking if she was alone (asking about a BF) Don't know

And it ended.

Well that was informative, not.

Glad she has been found safe!!

Seems like they don't know what actually happened yet?

Ugh!
It sounds to me like girl told bf she was telling mom about baby. Mom freaks out. Girl asks nf to come and get her. Boy comes over. Mom wont let her leave. A fight ensues. Mom dies. Girl runs to aunt with sibling to get help. Girl runs to be with bf.

All speculation on the part of my active imagination.
All moo!

Ugh!
It sounds to me like girl told bf she was telling mom about baby. Mom freaks out. Girl asks nf to come and get her. Boy comes over. Mom wont let her leave. A fight ensues. Mom dies. Girl runs to aunt with sibling to get help. Girl runs to be with bf.

All speculation on the part of my active imagination.
All moo!

well, it sounds as plausible as anything else I have imagined. I am willing to bet you are close. What a lousy press conf.

At least she is safe.

I wonder if the younger sibling saw anything and can shed some light on it?

So should we start a thread for China? I'd start one, but the only time I did it before, I messed up :)

True but dangerous from a 4 year old, remembering the case of Clarence Elkins:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Elkins

Edited: this was in response to the 4 year old shedding light on what had happened, reminded me of this fascinating case, child witnesses unreliable, especially if they have also been exposed to an influential force in between what they witness and what they tell police

Glad she has been found.

My feeling is she is involved in her mother's death.

Perhaps she took her sibling to the aunts so Social Services would not take her. One can always hope their is good somewhere in a person.

My opinions only

Glad she has been found.

My feeling is she is involved in her mother's death.

Perhaps she took her sibling to the aunts so Social Services would not take her. One can always hope their is good somewhere in a person.

My opinions only

At least she didn't leave her 4 yr old sister alone in the hime with her dead mother's body. That would be unforgivable.

There is a possibility that her mother came at her, and she pushed/fought her mom in self defense----or she argued with her mom about the pregnancy and her boyfriend came and assaulted her mom?

Has it been confirmed she's pregnant? (I admit I only looked at one source before asking haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad she was found safe as quickly as she was. At least she is not on the run leaving family and friends to wonder if she was safe or not. I pray LE can get to the bottom of what happened to her mother quickly. So sad for her little sibling and the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back