3 October 2012 Vigil for Lisa Irwin 7pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they give a media statement earlier?
ponytail guy said they haven't been holding meetings at the house because they had to get back to normal...he added:"...for the children - that was left out of the earlier media statement"

DB has hung 40,000 fliers? I find that hard to believe - in fact, I don't believe it at all.

DB has hung 40,000 fliers? I find that hard to believe - in fact, I don't believe it at all.

:what:

I don't believe it either ... in fact, I don't believe anything from DB ... or JI ... or their attorneys ... :silenced:

:seeya: And good to see you here, Sorrell !

:please: for Lisa on this day !

its heartbreaking to watch the youngest boy cry for lisa :(

while both boys clung to one of their grandfathers (?) the older boy had no reaction to deb rubbing his arm and the youngest walked away when she started rubbing his head... is anything to be made of this? or the fact both boys were standing with family other than their parents... ?

<modsnip>!!:maddening:

What about JI putting up those fliers-its says only DB???

They need to be in:jail:right now!!!

I see D wearing a ring on her wedding finger-has she always had that or did they maybe get married?

everytime I see these 2-it makes my blood boil
they are both terrible actors to!!

That would be 110 fliers per day and a looooooooot of gas.

:rocker: Good point ... and with the price of gas these days ? Nope ... not buying that she put up "40,000 fliers" ...

:waitasec: I have never seen a photo or video of Deb putting up fliers ...

The only pics we see of Deborah is her sitting on the porch :silenced:

:moo:

<modsnip>!!:maddening:

What about JI putting up those fliers-its says only DB???

They need to be in:jail:right now!!!

That would be 110 fliers per day and a looooooooot of gas.

If you watch the raw video of the vigil at 12:41 Mike (pony tail guy) begins talking about the flyers. I get the impression that he's saying that Debbie has handed out and hung 40,000 flyers over the course of a year. He gives an example of being at a Walmart one Saturday where they gave out over 400 flyers in less than 3 hours. I didn't get the impression that Debbie drove to 40,000 separate locations to hang up flyers.

Obviously everyone here can chose to believe whether Debbie handed out that number of flyers or not. I think that it's certainly possible. <modsnip>. I'm not sure what using a lot of gas is based on. Maybe its based on the misconception that Debbie drove to 40,000 separate locations vs handing out many flyers at one location in a relatively short period of time.

Mike only mentioned Debbie's name when talking about the flyers. Does that mean Jeremy has not handed out any? I don't think so. I think that he focused on Debbie because she has been the one who has been scorned by the public much more than Jeremy. JMO.

Raw video can be found at this link.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/19726738/baby-lisa-investigation-still-active-1-year-later

OK, that's doable. Hanging 40.000 fliers individually is impossible (particularly if you want to keep up a sense of normalcy as they're saying) but handing out a lot of them is certainly possible. You don't have to talk to 40.000 people to do that, you can hand out several at a time to a single person, "Hey, give these to your friends, put them up in your neighborhood".

all this talk about fliers? was this event a vigil for lisa or an attempt for "good" PR for deb? hmmm :waitasec:

OK, that's doable. Hanging 40.000 fliers individually is impossible (particularly if you want to keep up a sense of normalcy as they're saying) but handing out a lot of them is certainly possible. You don't have to talk to 40.000 people to do that, you can hand out several at a time to a single person, "Hey, give these to your friends, put them up in your neighborhood".

I was thinking when I first read that 40K figure, that is probably the number of fliers they ordered from the printer. Not necessarily have given out yet. They had that table at Old Navy not too long ago, they could have passed out fists full of them then.

all this talk about fliers? was this event a vigil for lisa or an attempt for "good" PR for deb? hmmm :waitasec:

Well it's certainly her answer to what she has done to help find Lisa. I just wonder if all of this effort has been expended here in the last month or so or if this is something she has done from the get-go.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee