Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is true...then why didn't George call LE out to arrest her instead of casually putting the cans back into the shed? Why didn't he take the car away from her at that point? Sorry, not buying it.
Oh...I should have added...I don't buy anything that George said...not one word!!
But, to be honest...I don't think they would have followed through on any of their threats if that's what they were using to try and keep Casey in line. Casey clearly blamed her mom for putting her behind bars. I think Cindy has/had a hard time dealing with that.

Oh...I should have added...I don't buy anything that George said...not one word!!
But, to be honest...I don't think they would have followed through on any of their threats if that's what they were using to try and keep Casey in line. Casey clearly blamed her mom for putting her behind bars. I think Cindy has/had a hard time dealing with that.

especially since they kept her.

So we now have a new date to try to explain the removal of the gas cans from a crime scene. Arm and Hammer laundry detergent to explain cleaning up the trunk. And pizza garbage to explain the smell. Reeks of evidence tampering to me!

He may have been more worried about that smell of decomp coming from the trunk at the time. This could be when the plan was decided on to leave the car for someone to steal...which didn't work out since they had it towed instead.
The purse was to make it look like someone ripped off Casey and took the car, drove it till it was empty. They wanted it towed, that's why it was left in a 24/7 lit lot. Something screwed their tale up. Oh yeah, it was Cindy freaking out, My daughter has been missing for 30 days, I found her I can't find my granddaughter, the car smells like a damn dead body! George called Lee before Cindy made those phone calls on the night of the 15th and told him I'm worried about your mother, Lee said he did not know about the car until he got to their home. This may be why Lee told Casey had he known he was being recorded, he would not have answered like he did. I feel he was referencing what he testified to on the stand, being the above statement.

I think LE is giving the whole family just enough rope to hang themselves personally. Everything they are saying in the media will come back in court. It certainly makes the prosecution's case easier! They simply have to sit back and count the discrepancies between them then match them up. They have them all...except for Lee.
One thing for sure - they will never be CREDIBLE witnesses on the stand. They have blown all their credibility.

But on the other hand (you wear a glove - lol) LE (esp. the feds) know they are lying and maybe even telling them to do so - so as to keep their "investigation" under the radar. I'm still holding out that she is alive. It just doesn't make any sense that THIS MANY people are THAT "STOOPID". C'mon - they have got to have seen themselves on TV by now - they are not total morons (or exhibit a below 70 IQ) - so they know what they must look like. But its all in the name of saving Caylee and helping the feds - well so be it.

Wasn't that Amy's post?

I just wanted to stop as I am catching up and point out that JP Chatt has an Oviedo address as well as an Orlando address. Maybe he was going to let Casey and Amy live there.
As Ricardo is/was Amy's boyfriend, were they breaking up or what?

(sorry - I know this actually belongs on a different thread)

You can see a Liar a mile away, offering more than they need to without being coxed.

That right there is exactly true. Just as Cindy did about the shed, bamboo and shovel and just as George did tonight on Greta about the gas cans.

I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.

That was in 2006! I think George's employment has been how you say, sporadic.

LOL, I think the whole lot is nuts!

I must be doing my quotes wrong? Only picking up second half of response, sorry if my quotes appear to be mismatched.

I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.

Hmmm. . . now that kind of makes sense of a lot of this.

So she was never missing? Please explain.
Hey was that a door in Casey's bedroom? Tried to get better angle but camera too far away. Saw the trim on the bottom then wondered if it was a crank style window.

The purse was to make it look like someone ripped off Casey and took the car, drove it till it was empty. They wanted it towed, that's why it was left in a 24/7 lit lot. Something screwed their tale up. Oh yeah, it was Cindy freaking out, My daughter has been missing for 30 days, I found her I can't find my granddaughter, the car smells like a damn dead body! George called Lee before Cindy made those phone calls on the night of the 15th and told him I'm worried about your mother, Lee said he did not know about the car until he got to their home. This may be why Lee told Casey had he known he was being recorded, he would not have answered like he did. I feel he was referencing what he testified to on the stand, being the above statement.
My first thought when it was parked at a "check cashing" place was the clientel of such an operation. People who go to "check cashing" places are not what I would consider to be "upstanding individuals" or they would do like everyone else and use a bank. I could see them parking the car there to try to get it stolen as people there are hard up for fast cash.

But really - how would LE have found out? If she had just stuck to the stolen car and the stolen CC - LE wouldn't have come out and said "where's your little girl?" Even if Caylee was brought up all that would have been needed to say is. . . . .

c'mon - all together now . . . . . .

"SHE'S AT THE BABYSITTERS"!!!!!!

One thing for sure - they will never be CREDIBLE witnesses on the stand. They have blown all their credibility.

But on the other hand (you wear a glove - lol) LE (esp. the feds) know they are lying and maybe even telling them to do so - so as to keep their "investigation" under the radar. I'm still holding out that she is alive. It just doesn't make any sense that THIS MANY people are THAT "STOOPID". C'mon - they have got to have seen themselves on TV by now - they are not total morons (or exhibit a below 70 IQ) - so they know what they must look like. But its all in the name of saving Caylee and helping the feds - well so be it.

They may not be credible witnesses on the stand, but I can't WAIT to watch a cross-examination of both of them by the Prosecutor! They will be squirming!

That right there is exactly true. Just as Cindy did about the shed, bamboo and shovel and just as George did tonight on Greta about the gas cans.
Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.

But then he had to have seen the pizza! Or better yet, smelled it. Wait how many days did Cindy actually count back in that media clip?

She counted 19 days! :)

Since my opinion of the whole thing is changing, I only have one question. If the car wasn't really stolen, why didn't Caey disappear in the time they were waiting for the cops? She knew that the car thing was bs and as an adult she didn't have to wait around. She had every right to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member