Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I am :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead and have stated this for days BUT Lee has dropped off the radar screen. Where is Lee? Why hasn't he been as vocal as he was in the begining?

If you take any "one" action that has come from the GP's and look at it, it can explained/reasoned away. But when you put them all together is paints an very different picture. What got me from the get go was GP picking that car up, driving it home, CLEANING IT OUT - with that smell. He knew that smell - he admits to the smell. He should have never drove that car off the impound lot and he knows this. The minute he sat down inside and took a big whiff - should have been outta there in a heartbeat grabbing for the cell phone. How would he have know that something HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? He had no proof that SHE abandoned it. It never added up for from that moment on.

Trying to get caught up here....as usual you'se have been very busy!!!

I feel both Cindy & George both started covering up for Casey immediately. If he was worried & well aware of the smell in the car he'd of been calling 911. Ya think he'd at that time been worried about both Casey & Caylee. Nope instead he cleaned the car & Cindy did all the dirty laundry.

If one of my kids clothes smelled like death I'd of thrown them away. No way would they have been in my washer.

It's the logical people that solve the crimes the others commit....lol

Like Scott Peterson did when his wife and child washed up on the shore? Like Drew Peterson still hasn't done?

Logical people don't kill their child, dump the body, and go out clubbing days later... while smiling at a camera that she KNOWS is taking promo shots for the website.

i hear ya
i just think this time is different

heck, i could be all wet :crazy:

Can anyone tell me why everyone spells his name TonE? Is it to keep from posting names of people who are probably innocent or is that how he really spells it?

That was his display name on my space. But he's "Tony" in real life . ; )

IMO, this person is not working with a full deck. This case is crazy enough without throwing this into the mix. Unfortunately, it's stuff like this that that the GP's and latch on to and why they sound crazier with each day.

Seems to be a few people involved in this case that are a couple bricks short short of a full load. ;) I don't think that's reason to discount their input. I think all aspects should be delved into. No matter what.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Remember that just because you don't feel this is worth delving into, doesn't mean that all of us feel that way.

I know that I am :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead and have stated this for days BUT Lee has dropped off the radar screen. Where is Lee? Why hasn't he been as vocal as he was in the begining?

cause HE KNOWS

he is looking at is differently than the parents who are still in denial

Does anyone really expect something to come out of this visit?

This visit will be nothing but a well ''directed'' video for the public's consumption. Family and Casey trained by the attorney. It will be sweet family talking and asking how they are holding up, grandparents will say they are doing everything to find her, Casey will say ''i know mom, absolutely, definitely'' and that will be it.

Casey will NOT BE ASKED for any more info or any hard questions like phone-records, fake phone numbers, fake job, etc. And if the grandparents do not ask her anything, it will only confirm that they know what happened deep down and now they have to play by the attorney's rules to not further incriminate Casey.

If the tape of the visit is released to the press, be skeptical, very skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now. I bet you Cayse's lawyer will leak the tape himself to the press.

cause HE KNOWS

Don't be so sure, George alluded yesterday to Lee being the one knocking on doors and running down leads.

I'm with robotdog on the confession. I think she will break. Casey is just not smart enough to pull this off. No way no how. Even without a body, LE, FBI and FDLE have enough resources that they are going to pile this up to the point where if she wants to avoid the Death Penalty (which we have and use) and instead gets life, she'll definately break.

The problem with most of us, this is not our family. George is having a really hard time with this. I could see his pain. He is trying so hard to convience himself that this could not be happening! But when he really thinks about all the lies I believe he does know, just too hard to believe.

Also I am wondering since they have not released the phone calls for the 17th, the day ZG was at the apartments, could there be something on those phone records that connect Casey to those apartments.

JMO

I think LE (& sources) are playing a few *mind games* of their own.....

Seems very odd LE now claim to be very interested in the 16th, 17th, & 18th,
while *sources* have leaked just a little info re: calls on the 16th & 18th (only).......

If the tape of the visit is released be skeptical of what you are watching. Because this visit and what will be said in this visit, nothing is authentic. What was once being used against Cayse or even the family - the video/audio communication - they are turning it around and using it for their own benefit now.

It's the Anthony Family Players' version of reality TV.

<cough> psychics <cough>

As kooky as it is, self-serving or not, at least SOMEONE is looking for her.
More than her grandparents are.

cause HE KNOWS

You know I SO want Lee to be a stand up guy! I think (IMO) in his mind he is his heart maybe giving him a little trouble because he loves Casey. I would just like to hear him speak what he TRULY THINKS. I really want to hear from him..... Please love and stand up for Caylee Lee! Please!

I just want Cindy to explain to the media why Casey didn't call the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th to say where the heck is my kid.

I'm with robotdog on the confession. I think she will break. Casey is just not smart enough to pull this off. No way no how. Even without a body, LE, FBI and FDLE have enough resources that they are going to pile this up to the point where if she wants to avoid the Death Penalty (which we have and use) and instead gets life, she'll definately break.

shaking whole body in YES MODE

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

"George's anger"

The stages of grief that Kubler-Ross identified are:

* Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
* Anger (why is this happening to me?)

* Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
* Depression (I don't care anymore)
* Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

I just want Cindy to explain to the media why Casey didn't call the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th to say where the heck is my kid.

me too

i didnt understand the SUGAR COATING verision the first time :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members