Nancy Grace Headline News 29 Oct 2008

Well, I guess I'll just send another donation to TES this payday! That is my answer to this crap.

The video of Casey tonight in the video store with her arm around Tony gave me a very creepy feeling. Has he been cleared of any involvement?

Honestly, if I thought my kid was alive I wouldn't be running around encouraging people to support TES for other families. Maybe later but not at that time. LOL I'd want my friends to support law enforcement and the Private Investigators that are actively looking for my child right then. When my kid is missing, I'm not doing charity work for an organization that I don't believe is going to help me find my child alive. After my kid is found, let my kid be the poster child for TES and I'll be the spokesperson and do a telethon or something. I don't think what Lee is doing is odd or meant to hurt other families. For once, it seems obvious that his actions are totally Caylee focused.

Bolded by me. But, instead, would you be running around encouraging folks NOT to support TES as LA is --- rather than actively searching for Caylee?

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

If what you're saying is true, that they think it's pointless, then why do they care SO MUCH that TES and other people want to search? Why not just ignore it and move on with what they have to do?? They are so worried, that they are at the point of spending time sending out emails trying to STOP people from donating to TES, when that time of theirs could be spent LOOKING for Caylee. Their focus is on TES, and not on Caylee. Tells me a LOT about what they really think.

They don't want Tim finding additional evidence, period.
There is no other explanation. If you truly believe she is alive a search does no harm no matter where it is conducted. At this point they know Casey's best chances are a no body trial and the possibility of getting some of the forensics excluded from the trial. If you can convince the jury that there is a possiblity that Caylee is alive you can't convict her.
I also agree that even if she'd been kidnapped, she could be dead by now, and why not want her found? There is no logical explanation for not wanting the search or for Caylee to be found unless you know she is dead and killed by the person sitting behind bars ~ Casey. MOO

There really is no way to know if the A's don't want a search because they think it's pointless (as I believe) or because they don't want evidence found (as you believe). I will say though that there is no evidence to support the A's having anything to do with harming Caylee or hiding her body. I think it's as simple as them not believing she's dead so they don't want people searching for her body. They think that might take away from the live search. AND none of us can say what they are doing/not doing as far as their search efforts.

Why don't you call them and volunteer to help them with their search for a live Caylee? That might give you some better insight.

Going on the Today show? Going on Inside Edition? Are they searching there?

I think they know she is dead. just my opinion.

Wouldn't you just move forward with what YOU need and want to do to find your "live" child, and not worry if others are out looking for a live OR dead child? I mean, what harm is it to the A's for TES to go out and search? What are they SO upset/worried about, and focusing SO much time and attention to it? Because they KNOW the chances of them finding Caylee's body are very very good! It's that simple.

Oh and good point...maybe I wouldn't support TES but I wouldn't hinder them. :blowkiss:

I disagree. The Rocha family never acted like this. The Klaas family never acted like this. In fact, I can think of NO FAMILY who has ever acted like this.

Not even the McCann family acted like this.

My folks said that word all the time... I think it's the equivalent of strutting, or something like that. I still say it sometimes!
But, yeah... traipsing around in Blockbuster when your child is probably drugged in the trunk... or maybe already dead. That's pretty low!
right -
my 101 year old Grandma uses "sashaying"

This is a little gross and I don't mean to offend, but if KC bought that cross and put it on Caylee, that would be approx 11 days after we are theorizing she died..wouldn't that be kind of yucky to be putting a cross on her at that time..Would even KC have the stomache for that?

Yeah, she said June 9th but that's when all the A's had the date wrong. I think what Casey meant was the last day she supposedly saw Caylee. Which would be June 16th.

It's crazy because I think I must have been hoping that whatever happened to Caylee didn't happen so soon after the fight on June 15. Seeing this video of Casey at blockbuster without Caylee on that particular day, so soon after the fight when she stopped staying at her parent's home, is really troubling and telling. It's all just so disturbing.

Yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what GA claims she wore on June 16th either! He stated Casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

If what you're saying is true, that they think it's pointless, then why do they care SO MUCH that TES and other people want to search? Why not just ignore it and move on with what they have to do?? They are so worried, that they are at the point of spending time sending out emails trying to STOP people from donating to TES, when that time of theirs could be spent LOOKING for Caylee. Their focus is on TES, and not on Caylee. Tells me a LOT about what they really think.

:clap::clap:

I saw Untraceable in the movie theatres and I found it to be disgusting (yeah, that cat scene was over the top). It was gory and morbid (even for a horror movie buff).

Even if they don't believe Cayl is dead (just saying because I think the A's know she is dead), why wouldn't you want EVERYONE looking? Give me a break.
The picture in my mind of her poor little body rotting somewhere breaks my heart.
And it breaks the heart of this nation.

Yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what GA claims she wore on June 16th either! He stated Casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

Nice catch! Didn't think of that!

yeah, and she's obviously not wearing what ga claims she wore on june 16th either! He stated casey was wearing the pinstriped pants and a cream color blouse or shirt. In the video she's wearing a gray tank top and denim short a white hat and sunglasses?

nice catch!

But if Caylee is alive then why worry and why bother? -- risking making the family look bad/worse?

Focus your energy on finding Caylee.

I agree completely. They should be so busy and occupied with finding her and worrying about her that they don't bother attacking and discrediting others. But you know that has always bothered me - The A's never talk about missing her and they don't seem to be bothered much with not seeing her in so many weeks. As a grandmother, a weekend can be too long to be away. Especially if you are worried sick about them ... I don't get this feeling from any of them. jmo

The fact that I don't jump to conclusions upsets you, huh? Or maybe it's my open mind? Hmmm...:blowkiss:

Doesn't upset me in the least but your speculation on why the A's would not want a search for Caylee to be done just baffles me. If they really want her to be found, then let it be so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back