2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures are meant to used as a rebuttal to what she was doing on the June 16th - which will rebutt a lot of what JB said in his opening statement.

State says they don't know if Wayland and #CaseyAnthony ever talked but Wayland talked w/ others inmates. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:00 AM

Linda Drane Burdick speaks of inmate who may have had contact with #CaseyAnthony, after call made to OCSO by a resident.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:59 AM

This witness is April Wayland (sp?) State says Wayland's son drowned in a pool and grandfather found son and called 911 immediately.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:59 AM

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
This witness is April Wayland (sp?) State says Wayland's son drowned in a pool and grandfather found son and called 911 immediately.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
LDB says a citizen called Orange Co Sheriff's office last week saying #CaseyAnthony and this witness talked while that witness was in jail

LDB - My girl crush on you has never been bigger. You seriously rock.

Miss Anthony's cross examination...... Do you think she is going on the stand?

sounds like kc stole another story from someone else and added it to her own ....

A citizen called OCSO with a tip about ICA having contact with another inmate having info on these CD's?!?! April Waylan? Her child died in a swimming pool & was found by the childs grandfather! OMG!!! Now we have the stories origin!

IMO this is AMAZING!

She is going on the stand. Ms. Anthony rebuttal per LDB

Wait, wait, did KC crib that girl's story, or is it the other way about?

The state just showed a noticed to updates on an already submitted report. The new info on Whalen was just introduced to the state on Friday -t he reports were delivered as soon as it became available and was delivered.

sorry JOSE.

I wonder if the state did this on purpose so JP can disallow confirming fair treatment knowing JB would try the tit for tat defense.

I Couldn't be more wrong, I absolutely love the state.

State also says they have information from Anthony computer to rebut #JoseBaez opening statements. she says defense has had for years.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:02 AM

Burdick said Baez has had use of CD in question for years. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:01 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads