2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA needs an iPad so that he can have scanned copies of all the cases with him at all times. :)

Westlaw or Lexis don't fail JA now!!!! I'm a lexis girl myself.

I want to hear the answer.

Cause we were not ask to.
EXACTLY! Just what I was going to say. These experts only do what they are asked to do. Therefor, defense doesn't their own "evidence" to refute that of the State. They think they can get some poor 'expert' person up there, and it ain't workin'. Mostly because JA is always at least 5 steps ahead of these folks. Frankly, I usually end up feeling story for these witnesses, they have not been prepared by Baaaaez, and definitely aren't prepared for JA.

JA looking up caselaw- Oberton vs. State ...801 South2nd 877 2001....HHBP gives caselaw to look up...GA sitting in back row - people watching those who enter the court...Kc looking down reading something (in her lap?)

Is JA trying to get the can opened on this witness? Do we know?

Are the cans still sitting in front of Logan?....CNN doesn't show him.

Bill S worried that if they open the cans there will be no proof left if we need a second trial. How many cans of stink were saved?

The good thing about Jim Lichtenstein (twitterer in the court room) is that he'll respond to your questions pretty quickly about stuff happening in court.

MISS JAMES?!?!

Like who?

You ask that question as though there is someone out there who is QUALIFIED to rebut the states EXPERTS... But i dont think there IS ANYONE who is Qualified to rebut the evidence who DOES disagree with the STATE, and there is no one QUALIFIED TO TESTIFY who DOES Disgree....

Are you following me on this?

It was rhetorical :floorlaugh: I know why!

The only person even willing comes with no credibility,due to his history and is not even qualified to discuss the DT's point.

There are several cans of stink, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members