17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why, Robert Zimmerman claims, his son decided to keep following Martin, so he could obtain an address to give to police.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...at-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qtdepnxt

Can we at least end the debate over whether GZ continued to follow TM at this point? GZ's father states clearly that GZ did continue to follow TM after dispatch advised him to stop.

I was so taken aback by the other statements GZ father seemingly pulled out of his hiney that I entirely missed this apparent confirmation of the continued pursuit til just now.

Given the enhanced images of GZ's injuries it looks like he was attacked imo. I think TM chose this confrontation.

No, GZ chose the confrontation when he got out of his car and started following Tray on foot. Regardless what happened afterwards. Any trained cop in such situation would never get that close to a suspicious person that would allow such a person to get a hold of his gun if there was indeed a struggle for the gun. GZ was an untrained wannabe cop and quite stupid/irresponsible on top of that.

CNN now carrying the Voice Analysis story

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=us_c1

In it audio expert Ed Primeau, a longtime audio engineer who is listed as an expert in recorded evidence by the American College of Forensic Examiners International stated "As a matter of fact, after 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."

Did any of us ever doubt it? I sure didn't for a second believe the terrified wailing was coming from automatic-pistol-packing-George!

Heck he was having a ball living out his best wannabe-cop dreams. Didn't he look all upset, sad and grieving at the police station?

IMHO

CNN now carrying the Voice Analysis story

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=us_c1

In it audio expert Ed Primeau, a longtime audio engineer who is listed as an expert in recorded evidence by the American College of Forensic Examiners International stated "As a matter of fact, after 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."

I don't think it's GZ's voice either. The voice has a high pitched quality to it that most grown men would not have. My musical training tells me the voice sounds more like an alto and GZ is more tenor.

So what? Just because Zimmerman didn't see the phone, or tell his daddy about it, Zimmeran Senior did not have the right to get on national TV and flagrantly call the Martins' LIARS.

To me it shows the arrogance and entitlement the whole Zimmerman family seems to ooze. What unmitigated gall!

I wonder what they will say in the courtroom while listening to Trayvon's girlfriend relate how their wonderful hotdogging son accosted Trayvon?

imo

I support the Zimmermans. They have shown class in the midst of this mess.imo

They have all been giving the same story GZ said, even the police has given the same story that GZ told them.

None of their stories have changed.

Well, I must have something wrong with my ears because they all sound slightly to largely different to me depending on who you are listening to. FT went from a huge gash on the back of GZ's head that should have had stitches to well, it was only a contusion, AFTER that lockup video was released. Beaten within an inch to his life (almost to the diaper stage) and we see the video less than an hour later certainly not beat to a pulp as suggested by the brother. His clothes look as if he just got them from the dryer. That is called a discrepancy. Depending on your view..huge or small...but still a discrepancy. jmo

Did any of us ever doubt it? I sure didn't for a second believe the terrified wailing was coming from automatic-pistol-packing-George!

Heck he was having a ball living out his best wannabe-cop dreams. Didn't he look all upset, sad and grieving at the police station?

IMHO

And, if Trayvon's mother had a visceral reaction to the sound, guarantee she knew what her child's voice sounds like and that was the voice of Trayvon.

I bet there have been some white kids walking slow wearing a hoodie.

No, GZ chose the confrontation when he got out of his car and started following Tray on foot. Regardless what happened afterwards. Any trained cop in such situation would never get that close to a suspicious person that would allow such a person to get a hold of his gun if there was indeed a struggle for the gun. GZ was an untrained wannabe cop and quite stupid/irresponsible on top of that.

Not really. TM escalated the situation imo. GZ following him wasn't something he should have been attacked over.

Have you checked to see if the tape is available for viewing anywhere?

I saw the enhanced video played on GMA this morning. I will see if they have a link to it on their site

Gee, after they claimed that he has no visible wounds they now can see them?
He doesn't need to be beaten within an inch of his life to claim SYG.

jjenny, did you see a video at the site? Thanks

And if poor TM was trying to hide from GZ as TM's gf suggests GZ may have felt he was up to no good and should be arrested. One of the things he should have learned during his "police training class" was LE always has backup. He did not wait for LE because LE would have made him go home. jmo

I think you're right. Why allow his fun to be curtailed?

By the way, his 14 week training consisted of one class a week that met something like an hour or two. He had practically no training at all. But he sure could be a big bad CAPTAIN on the homeowner's association watch.

I bet the HOA are dreading the day they ever allowed him to watch their community.

If the HOA does not have insurance they could be liable out-of-their-own-pockets for paying ANY civil suit from the Martins, and possibly even for Zimmerman's legal defense. I saw that stated from 2 different attorneys yesterday. WOW!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member