GUILTY NJ - Terry Dusseault for sexual assault of 3 girls, Lumberton, Aug 2010

I wonder if he was charged with assaulting boys or girls? And why did he have custody of his boy? The local news said the mother is deceased but still why would he be allowed custody?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Urgent breaking news! Cops say an 8-year-old child is abducted by his convicted sex offender dad just as they were about to arrest him for alleged assaults on three different children. Is the boy in extreme danger and will he come home safe? Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

oh my god!!!!! this is disguisting.......

I know this is off topic, but there really needs to be some form of world referendum on what to do about child sexual abuse and its ramifications on this world......the cycle needs to be broken....i know not all who are abused go on to abuse, but quite a high percentage do......

and not only that it wrecks their lives.....

I hope they find this boy before this sick man does anything to him......but if he is his dad chances are he may have already if he was at anytime in his care.....

time for some laws to be changed, it is out of control...

Thank you Nancy Grace, that's what I said!! Why does a RSO have custody? OMG he was going to be charged with raping a child!

Thank you Nancy Grace, that's what I said!! Why does a RSO have custody? OMG he was going to be charged with raping a child!

Yes, I just saw this on NG also. Cannot believe some xxxxx gave a SO custody of this boy. Unbeliveable. Somebody is in deep doodoo here.
The mother is deceased.

OK soooo if this scum of the earth has custody of this boy, WHY is there a amber alert out stating this boy was abducted :waitasec: makes absolutley no sense ... perhaps he had supervised visits ....

This is horrifying, and disgusting. Please be found safe Terry Jr.

"I have to think that this is the justice system's worst nightmare."
Dr. Leslie Austin, Nancy's guest on the show tonight

:furious:I couldn't agree more!:furious:

Please let them find this little one!

OK soooo if this scum of the earth has custody of this boy, WHY is there a amber alert out stating this boy was abducted :waitasec: makes absolutley no sense ... perhaps he had supervised visits ....

From what I understand, the mother is dead so there were no custody hearings, the boy was just never taken away or followed by CYF. The agreed to issue the amber alert due to his mental state when he fled from cops who were trying to arrest him on charges including child rape. So he is a fugitive. I'm glad they issued the alert...following it to the T has resulted in some alerts not being issued.

They still haven't found them.

TERRY DUSSEAULT, Age Now: 8, Missing: 08/24/2010. Missing From LUMBERTON, NJ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Burlington County Prosecutor's Office (New Jersey) 1-609-265-7105 or New Jersey State Police 1-609-963-6900.

More...

Wonderful news. I was praying for his safe return...Thank goodness...

:woohoo: :woohoo:

A wonderful ending to a potential tragedy. Thank God!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back