NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever the lady is, it seems plain that EBC asked her to come to the letterbox with her as a show of support, and the hug was very stagey, for the cameras IMO. Like evrything else EBC has done in front of the media.

I never understood that letterbox performance, if she wanted to avoid the cameras go out at night and grab your damn mail.

Well Nads to be honest I just go by what Inspector Ainsworth tells us. Right back in thread #1, I remember reading the following...

""I live very near the missing lady's house too, so would just like to point out that living in the area doesn't make me an expert, and local gossip in Brisbane's 'leafy western suburbs' is one of its biggest problems. People take an inch and create a mile"""

Of course, people are free to believe whatever they choose to believe.

Where else are we going to hear those salacious things we were warned about?

There's not many though when you look through that long rumour list....lol.

A couple I've copied from there...

- Second or more mistresses
- Blood found in one of the family cars
- Evidence of google searches in computers about masking DNA / accessing Life insurance

It really was no surprise to hear of more mistresses.

Blood found in one of the cars...if a body was transported in a car my guess would be, yes there'd probably be evidence left there.

The accessing life insurance was no surprise either after it was reported in media about the $900,000 insurance policy.

Any other rumours that have now been proven to be fact??

Another one proven to be fact:

- Children were home that night

The earliest Google search GBC had done I heard about was 'how to clean a crime scene'. That was in the week after ABC was found. Only heard from one source, which is why I never posted it here. But now that other google searches have been released, here is this one. JMO.

Wow!!! How horrible if true and I can't wait to see the latest how to for Dummy's book. Starring GBC.

I never understood that letterbox performance, if she wanted to avoid the cameras go out at night and grab your damn mail.

Perhaps she thought the media would steal it?

ami allowed to post pics like that??? apologies in advance if im not?

That pic definitely supports/confirms all the other things we've heard on here regarding the B-C family's incessant need to remind people of their name. A name that is linked to allegations of paedophilia against the scout creator Lord Baden-Powell himself, I believe.

Riding on the coattails and misplaced delusions of grandeur indeed!

It's a really creepy photo in my opinion!

Off topic once again. sorry

I do that sort of thing - how come now that we are the parents, we still act like we did when we were the children. Our kids criticize us and give there opinions like our parents did, and it matters to us, matters so much that we are intimidated by it. I feel like our generation has missed out of being the boss - it is not fair!!1 LOL

Not in my household. My daughter pushes the boundaries, but does not succeed. :floorlaugh:

I'm surprised that we haven't read of some other significant elements to this matter in the press this week. Then again the CM seems to be very timely with its reporting. I usually dislike the way that paper keeps a story on the boil with fluff and human interest contexts, but in this case I think they are doing a good job of acknowledging the huge public interest without getting too tabloid about it. I'd be interested in reading another Madonna King type piece now that there has been an arrest etc. She's pretty good at refelcting the general community feeling about these sort of issues IMO.

Yes they do. The issue here is that it is only a RUMOUR, and ABC's friend called me because she had spoken to an officer at the CIB about it. She wanted to be able to give the name of the shelter to the CIB to prevent them wasting their time researching all shelters. If they had the name of THE shelter, it would save time. I thought it was just a rumour myself, and thought it was posted here. I hoped the person who posted it would be able to either call Crimestoppers themselves or if they didn't want to do that, send me through the name anonymously via WS and I could forward it.
You're right, someone did make mention of this possibility a number of threads ago but I can't remember who it was.

I can understand Allison's friend's intent, but it seems she may not be aware how much in secrecy shelters operate in. They are suppose to be a Safe House. You'll find a number of women won't ever give the name or address to anyone including family and friends of what shelter they went to and keep it generalised when they talk about being in one. By doing so, the name and address can easily be made available to the very person(s) they are fleeing from even if done so by others by accident.

They may also need to use the shelter again and making the name available to friends and family compromises this. Plus they may also be unwittingly giving it away for someone else who may be staying there as well. Some of the women and children in these shelters have been through major trauma and the last thing they need is someone getting an inkling of where their safe haven is and have the very person they need to get away from come after them.

Secrecy and security is highly stressed and if anyone per chance did have such information and knew then it would be advised they contact the police direct and never do so via pm or via any forum or any social media.

Re TM at the show - I saw GBC on three different occasions the night we went (it wasn't deliberate believe me - it felt like every time we turned around there he was - not good!). The first two times he was with one or more of (I presume) his children but no adults. The third time he was carrying cartons of hot chips etc to a place on the hill just before the fireworks - when I looked back to see where he sat down, it did appear that he was with a dark haired lady. It was dark and crowded though so it was hard to see clearly without looking too obvious. However, there were also other little girls with them, so I presumed it was probably the mum of friends of the girls and the girls wanted to sit together? I remember thinking how hard it would be to be that mum - you would want to sit with them for the girls' sake, so they could be with their friends - but to have to sit with GBC...?

Does this kind of fit in with what you saw Dunnozo, if we were there the same night?
Hi guys. I can put this one to bed. It was definitely not TM. It was a fellow Brookie mum like me who has kids his age - I spoke with them both at show. Like many of us, she has had to play a 'double agent' role for 8 weeks now, being polite, continuing with lifts for the girls, generally hovering around. Some asked, why, how can u stand to b NEAR him? Here is how - we realised that if we all back away, horrified, from that little blue house en mass - then the girls are left vulnerable day to day. So we plastered on our smiles and our best suburban manners and entered conversations, responded, cooperated etc. To keep contact, keep an eye, ears alert. For the girls, but mostly for Al.
All v. relieved now, post-Friday. X

There's not many though when you look through that long rumour list....lol.

A couple I've copied from there...

- Second or more mistresses
- Blood found in one of the family cars
- Evidence of google searches in computers about masking DNA / accessing Life insurance

It really was no surprise to hear of more mistresses.

Blood found in one of the cars...if a body was transported in a car my guess would be, yes there'd probably be evidence left there.

The accessing life insurance was no surprise either after it was reported in media about the $900,000 insurance policy.

Any other rumours that have now been proven to be fact??

Indromum reported that the prado had been returned and got attacked by a few people when she did. Turned out it was true and courier mail reported on it the next day after she spoke to them.

Another person here reported that they were in a line up behind someone at the Brookfield show who mentioned Gerard had spoken to them and told them that the following day it was going to be leaked about his affair. The following day the media released that info.

I am sure other posters will remember others.

Hi guys. I can put this one to bed. It was definitely not TM. It was a fellow Brookie mum like me who has kids his age - I spoke with them both at show. Like many of us, she has had to play a 'double agent' role for 8 weeks now, being polite, continuing with lifts for the girls, generally hovering around. Some asked, why, how can u stand to b NEAR him? Here is how - we realised that if we all back away, horrified, from that little blue house en mass - then the girls are left vulnerable day to day. So we plastered on our smiles and our best suburban manners and entered conversations, responded, cooperated etc. To keep contact, keep an eye, ears alert. For the girls, but mostly for Al.

I think the tide turned on Gerard after his bail hearing, it would be natural for people to stand by him earlier on esp for the girls.

Good on you WhatTheHey and other mum friends of Allison here. You did a great job, looking out for those little girls. Yes, many of us here are also relieved he didn't get bail.

And good on you all for doing that too. XXXX

Something occurred to me last night. It's possible that GBC called NBC that night as an alibi, hence the facetime call. NBC could see the surroundings and where GBC was. Perhaps he decided against using that as the alibi later? The only problem I have with that possible scenario is it's the middle of the night and what on earth could be that important that you had to call at that time? I'd be pretty annoyed if anyone did that to me and just made chit chat for a minute or so! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361