An arrest has been made!

ut oh.. the postchronicle made a major screw up!
The second photo is NOT of the Melissa Huckaby that was arrested... I saw incorrect ones myspace page and she has a tag line that she is NOT the Melissa connected with Sandra Cantu case.

Big ooops! :eek:

The second photo is NOT of the Melissa Huckaby that was arrested... I saw incorrect ones myspace page and she has a tag line that she is NOT the Melissa connected with Sandra Cantu case.

Uh oh!!!

Well, that would explain the sudden, drastic decline in her appearance ;)

Thanks for the clarification. I've just been studying those two photos trying to figure out if there were any similarities between the two women shown.

IDK....it just seems like there is more....something missing. KWIM?

I wonder what kind of sunday school teacher she could have been with less than 5 cars showing up for mass. She is going to plead insanity.

I wonder what kind of sunday school teacher she could have been with less than 5 cars showing up for mass. She is going to plead insanity.

Mass? I thought it was a Baptist church....did I miss something? :waitasec:

Early in the investigation, Huckaby told authorities Cantu had come over to her mobile home to play with her 5-year-old daughter on the day she disappeared. Huckaby said Cantu left for another friend's home when told her daughter was too busy cleaning up her toys.

Huckaby has a 5-year-old daughter - GULP!!!!!!!

I'm holding back the tears right now, her daughter, and oh dear Lord please tell me at least that child is out of her mothers hands and into CPS.

I'm almost afraid to read more.

Wow!!! What a turn this case took. I would really like to know the motive and exactly what happened. It just seems so strange. I don't get it at all.

I wish I could by Sandra's family a house, so they wouldn't have to live in that mhp any longer. Too many bad seeds there imo, and of course the horrible memories. R.I.P. Sandra.

So true and it makes me much more afraid for the missing Ontario, Canada, Tori Stafford. What appears to be a woman was seen on video with the little girl the afternoon she went missing. I could not wrap my mind around it being a woman. http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...a_missing_090410/20090411/?hub=TorontoNewHome

Does Tori have a thread? She doesn't deserve to get buried in another thread. I'd have pm'd but you don't have enough posts yet for pm.

Tori Stafford, we need a thread for her.

Cubs'

Please excuse me if I missed something, but if LE is saying the murder happened "not many moments" after Sandra skipped toward MH's house, does that mean she confessed to the how and not to the why?

I get the impression there was some sort of confession, but there has to be some specific information in her statement. So why no motive?

Bizarre. Or I guess they're not willing to release a given motive pending further investigation.

Wow, I am in shock. I want to know motive? Reasoning? Cause of Death? Where was Connie? What happened? I just don't understand. I realize LE said no more expected arrests, anyone suppose that may not be true???

What a shock. I am so glad they made an arrest, I never even entertained the thought that the perp was a woman. what do we know about the church, I mean why is it a place of interest other than Melissa said she went there. Was something found there that we know of?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back