And her dreams will come true... snippets from JH letters

It makes me sick to think of Casey having any more children. I have a friend who has a good job, a good relationship with her husband and family members, is loving and intelligent, well-educated and a dedicated volunteer in her community. She and her husband tried for years to get pregnant. They endured painful IVF treatment and even after thousands of dollars spent-no pregnancy. They decided to adopt. They had to jump through all sorts of hoops and spent a few years going through that process. Finally, they were able to adopt their son, whom they love more than anything in the world.

It is NOT fair that this lying, murdering (IMO) ***** is now free to go out and have as many pregnancies as she wants. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's pregnant by this time next year (or in the next two years). I will never understand why idiots like Casey are so fertile and able to easily get pregnant, yet so many of those who would make outstanding parents have to go through hell to adopt.

Mr Morgan is going to force her to tell her story under oath, at deposition in the ZG case. She won't get paid and any media who claim to come up with a scoop and the first interview will have to get in line behind Mr M...!:great: If there is any justice in the world he and Zenaida can sell ICA's "real story" and get the cash!

She ought to write a book on how to get away with murder, because apparently, that's where her real talent lies.

I don't think she'll have anymore kids.

Nor do I. She couldn't wait to dump this one on anyone she could con into babysitting. When she ran out of gullible sitters she killed her. Last thing she wants is a child...

Just what everyone needs RELATIONSHIP ADVICE from ICA! :floorlaugh: And what would that be??? Make 'friends', steal their $$$, lie about them and try to frame them for murder.

You left one out. Kill their child!

I hope she gets professional help, admits her wrongs, makes amends as best as a human can and then works every bit of help that she gets from the professional/s and gets well. I hope she lets herself learn how to feel and love and allows herself to be loved in return. I hope she gets her GED, gets a real job and goes to school. I hope she can learn how to live an honest life and that she goes on to prove her mother and society wrong.

I hope her parents seek out help as well. This is a very sick "family" and they will only continue to rot inside unless they admit there are deep seeded issues that only they created and only they can set themselves free of. But every member of this "family" is worth saving. None of them deserve what they are going through.

Hate me all you want :p

This is an admirable sentiment and one I agree with to a certain extent. I do think there is some true mental illness/disfunction and I like to think with help there is hope for them all. However, I would like for there to be some punishment for all those lies that can be proven because I think with life choices come consequences. And I think sometimes it is those consequences that help people see the light and change. So while I agree that they can be worth saving, I also believe right now, they deserve what they are going through because of the choices (very bad ones) they have all made. When they start making good choices and make amends I will open my heart a little more.

I hope she gets professional help, admits her wrongs, makes amends as best as a human can and then works every bit of help that she gets from the professional/s and gets well. I hope she lets herself learn how to feel and love and allows herself to be loved in return. I hope she gets her GED, gets a real job and goes to school. I hope she can learn how to live an honest life and that she goes on to prove her mother and society wrong.

I hope her parents seek out help as well. This is a very sick "family" and they will only continue to rot inside unless they admit there are deep seeded issues that only they created and only they can set themselves free of. But every member of this "family" is worth saving. None of them deserve what they are going through.

Good thoughts but it will never happen. I give it zero chance for Casey (and I do think she deserves everything she has gone thru and more). It may be possible for GA, CA & LA if Casey left them alone long enough but highly unlikely.

Nor do I. She couldn't wait to dump this one on anyone she could con into babysitting. When she ran out of gullible sitters she killed her. Last thing she wants is a child...

I disagree. I truly agree she would have tried to have a boy for Tony. Remember she is a chamileon (sp) and is whatever someone wants her to be. You don't think that if she met some handsome guy and he didn't know her past and he wanted a child, she would give it to him and then kill the child when things went bad. I think she's to selfish NOT to get pregnant. You know, everyone thinks she was such a good Mother. Yeah, Mother *advertiser censored**** all right

I think she would have another child just to spite GA and CA and then not let them see the child. We are talking about "evil one"

But now she has a point to prove. And now she will have money for a real nanny and fame and glory. I think she will be pregnant within a year. It will be a spiteful thing to do and a perfect way to torture her family.

I think she would have another child just to spite GA and CA and then not let them see the child. We are talking about "evil one"

That and as an FU to America. Poor baby.

I don't see any of that happening right now because there were NO CONSEQUENCES for her horrid actions. She got away with everything just by lying and blaming everyone else. So why would she tell the truth now?

Her narcissism is raging right now. She has been proven correct in her world,
and she is empowered now. No reason to change her ways at all. In fact, I predict she will continue to call her parents out, to accuse her father of being involved in Caylee's death. This jury has created a mega-monster, imo.

I don't see any of that happening right now because there were NO CONSEQUENCES for her horrid actions. She got away with everything just by lying and blaming everyone else. So why would she tell the truth now?

Her narcissism is raging right now. She has been proven correct in her world,
and she is empowered now. No reason to change her ways at all. In fact, I predict she will continue to call her parents out, to accuse her father of being involved in Caylee's death. This jury has created a mega-monster, imo.

I agree.. My logical side knows all this but I have hope (I am a hope addict :crazy:). She sat in jail for 3 years, spent much time alone and hopefully in fear for her life (pondering death sentence). She has been given another chance.. who knows she might just take it. She probably won't but she could..

Then on the other hand KC thrived in this type of environment. Why would she want to change? She has had help in jail for three years with the mitigation counselors and she still in the end lied. She will never change. A cousin in Texas related to CA now is getting a new story. It was all GA's fault and KC had a nervous breakdown from it. They are hopeless and will never change. jmo

I guess a part of me is asking who would EVER buy her memoir? Honestly, if you think about it, the vast majority of the country HATES her. Those people, I don't think, will be buying her book. People that do, will be in the minority. I really hope this is the case and people don't let their curiosity get to them. Let's promise to NEVER support this pathetic, piece of , sociopath.

Yes, at that moment/time she got rid of her pet. Caylee waqs getting in the way of Bella Vista.
But I actually can see her getting pregnant again somwhere in the future.

Yes, at that moment/time she got rid of her pet. Caylee waqs getting in the way of Bella Vista.
But I actually can see her getting pregnant again somwhere in the future.

Yes, so she can get attention again and have a tool for leverage, not likely so she can do a better job of loving and nurturing.

Mr Morgan is going to force her to tell her story under oath, at deposition in the ZG case. She won't get paid and any media who claim to come up with a scoop and the first interview will have to get in line behind Mr M...!:great: If there is any justice in the world he and Zenaida can sell ICA's "real story" and get the cash!

Forget buying a book - that's a deposition I really want to read. What do you think? version 4.0, 5.0, 600.0?

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998