ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O M G! I should have read all of what that Greene said before posting. Now that DOES hit below the belt and some serious action needs to filed against Greene for sure! It does not matter what a person looks like on MySpace, it does not matter one bit how people live, or when they had their first born, that isn't the what this lawsuit is about-We all remember some suggestive and crazy poses by his client, we all know she isn't so puritanical and we know what happened to her daughter and how she made money off her child. This attorney is just asking for more trouble and I sure hope he gets it! Whatever happened to a little dignity? How very well dare he!

I am speechless. What audacity! What elaborately large jewels! Seriously! I do not know what to say about this. I hope M&M are able to get their hands on some of KC's pictures! Wow! Just Wow! Were these statements meant to be broadcast or was he just talking and didn't expect them to be published? What a ........!

O M G! I should have read all of what that Greene said before posting. Now that DOES hit below the belt and some serious action needs to filed against Greene for sure! It does not matter what a person looks like on MySpace, it does not matter one bit how people live, or when they had their first born, that isn't the what this lawsuit is about-We all remember some suggestive and crazy poses by his client, we all know she isn't so puritanical and we know what happened to her daughter and how she made money off her child. This attorney is just asking for more trouble and I sure hope he gets it! Whatever happened to a little dignity? How very well dare he!

Where is Gloria A when you need her? She would have a field day with this!!!

Greene's sneeeeerrrring arrogance and insolence actually afford me a measure of delight. How verry droll he is in attempting the smear the reputation of the ZFG. How (cough) adroitly he plays the "class" and, oh yes, the race card in the media. What amuses me is that his position is just so bourgeois - so very, very, bourgeois. Oh and he is just counting on that. Problem tho - if we apply the same standard to our favorite gal-pal, a ha, yes, guess who wins the class war?

Really - what FCA doesn't realize, is she's the low class wanna-be here.

Farce masquerading as a morality play.

One more time, I wouldn't know about it if ZG had not filed her lawsuit TWO months after everyone but, apparently, Cindy Anthony KNEW ZG did not kidnap Caylee, Casey was in custody on July 16, 2008, not ZG.

I didn't realize the board was a catalyst in ZG seeking counsel. I stand corrected, perhaps she did, with encouragement, contact M&M.

BBM ... that's pretty broad. Not EVERYONE knew it (but Cindy). There was a woman on the Dr. Phil show that Jeff Ashton appeared on two weeks ago who swore up and down Casey was innocent. I can bet there are people out there that still think there is a nanny.

Greene's sneeeeerrrring arrogance and insolence actually afford me a measure of delight. How verry droll he is in attempting the smear the reputation of the ZFG. How (cough) adroitly he plays the "class" and, oh yes, the race card in the media. What amuses me is that his position is just so bourgeois - so very, very, bourgeois. Oh and he is just counting on that. Problem tho - if we apply the same standard to our favorite gal-pal, a ha, yes, guess who wins the class war?

Really - what FCA doesn't realize, is she's the low class wanna-be here.

Farce masquerading as a morality play.

I cannot wait to see how JM will respond to this! Where is KB when we need her?

I cannot wait to see how JM will respond to this! Where is KB when we need her?

I can see KC shaking her fisties at Greene as she reads what he said and complaining, "Why would you say all those mean things about me." Greene returning his reply: "KC, I was talking about ZG." KC: "Oh, it sounds just like me. teehee." jmo

Where is Gloria A when you need her? She would have a field day with this!!!

Like someone else said talk about a diabolical public character assassination:furious:. Whoa! I can see Ms. Allred stepping into this one, if she could.

Greene must be running scared if he has to go so low down and dirty. The only part he said was a little true, if a person's got a questionable reputation, filing a lawsuit could bring all that out into the open, but in the long run, it doesn't really matter, depends on the situation. What matters is, in this case ZG stays strong and doesn't back down. She has got nothing to lose, and something to gain, even more so now with this outrage against her in mainstream media. Oh Lordy! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.....:waitasec: Such insanity!

Like someone else said talk about a diabolical public character assassination:furious:. Whoa! I can see Ms. Allred stepping into this one, if she could.

Greene must be running scared if he has to go so low down and dirty. The only part he said was a little true, if a person's got a questionable reputation, filing a lawsuit could bring all that out into the open, but in the long run, it doesn't really matter, depends on the situation. What matters is, in this case ZG stays strong and doesn't back down. She has got nothing to lose, and something to gain, even more so now with this outrage against her in mainstream media. Oh Lordy! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.....:waitasec: Such insanity!

Basically what I hear from what Attorney Greene is saying is that why is ZG whinning.....she asked for it by daring to challenge KC. jmo

Basically what I hear from what Attorney Greene is saying is that why is ZG whinning.....she asked for it by daring to challenge KC. jmo

Funny how when FCA and Co. get put up against it, it seems like they don't have to answer to anyone for anything. They just keep moving on, destroying people, stepping on people, blaming other people. What makes them So Special? What is it about any of them that they don't have to answer to anything? I just don't know how they all live with themselves, especially in the face of such a tragedy, really don't. Call them The Untouchables.

Uh huh. This is Mr. Green's kindergarten response. You dare us, so nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in poo poo Zenaida!!!!

I swear, he and Baez are the most immature lawyers I have ever seen in my life. They must have have either been bullies as kids or were the kids that were bullied and decided as adults to be mean and bully others instead of growing up. Lord.

Yeah, take this into court and have a jury choose between someone who has six live children and is willing to tell the truth, and one who's only child is dead and will probably show up to court in a disguise and take the 5th like one hundred times at least. Let's see who THAT jury picks. And I bet it WON'T come from Pinellas county either!

Funny how when FCA and Co. get put up against it, it seems like they don't have to answer to anyone for anything. They just keep moving on, destroying people, stepping on people, blaming other people. What makes them So Special? What is it about any of them that they don't have to answer to anything? I just don't know how they all live with themselves, especially in the face of such a tragedy, really don't. Call them The Untouchables.

Don't worry BigMomma. It may be a long way up there at the top but the fall is quick and ends with a real hard smack. Let's hope ZG is the one who causes it.

OPEN LETTER TO ATTORNEY GREEN

Greene,
Are you really going to spout off about ZG that way?
Are there pic's of her peeing in a parking lot? Umm, wrapped around a toilet bowl? How about drapped in an american flag? (<<which I might add is disrespectful). What about those nice pics of your client with a female friend and the burrito? Yeah, you want to dish the dirt on ZG? Your client has stole money from family and friends to make her living, I wonder if ZG ever did that? Talk about ZG having her first child in the 7th grade, that child is still ALIVE. Talk about ZG having 6 children with 3 different men like your client is any better when she had a flavor of the week every week and ALL 6 CHILDREN ARE STILL ALIVE. What do you make of that Greene? Your client has skipped from person to person when those people suited her needs.
No ZG dosen't have wings and a halo but, neither does your trashy client Greene.
So put all of that in your pipe and smoke it Greene.

OPEN LETTER TO ATTORNEY GREEN

Greene,
Are you really going to spout off about ZG that way?
Are there pic's of her peeing in a parking lot? Umm, wrapped around a toilet bowl? How about drapped in an american flag? (<<which I might add is disrespectful). What about those nice pics of your client with a female friend and the burrito? Yeah, you want to dish the dirt on ZG? Your client has stole money from family and friends to make her living, I wonder if ZG ever did that? Talk about ZG having her first child in the 7th grade, that child is still ALIVE. Talk about ZG having 6 children with 3 different men like your client is any better when she had a flavor of the week every week and ALL 6 CHILDREN ARE STILL ALIVE. What do you make of that Greene? Your client has skipped from person to person when those people suited her needs.
No ZG dosen't have wings and a halo but, neither does your trashy client Greene.
So put all of that in your pipe and smoke it Greene.

I love the way you tell it like it is.....no frills. Good post!

I wonder who is paying Green? The felon sure isn't, and I'm sure he's not cheap.

Well, anyway, not cheap in the sense that he charges a lot per hour to do what he's doing, which is diving head first into Alice's rabbit hole where up is down, the innocent guilty and the guilty get to further indulge the fantasy that everything and everyone else is always to blame, always to target, always to be brought down to the filthy hole's bottom-most level where guilty one lies in wait to feed.

Other than that opinion, the spectacle of Green trying to make OCA look White is just too droll to do anything but laugh.

My opinion - this could seriously backfire on Mr. Greene. Think about it - no matter how vicious his attack on Zenaida and the circumstances of her life - I'm quite sure her life was even harder after FCA's fictional kidnapper story using her name.

And everyone knows it. So think of the fury he is stirring up toward his felon client. I thought FCA's attorneys wanted the hatred toward FCA to die down so she could come out from hiding and get her big payday.

SMOOTH MOVE, Mr. Greene! NOT!

My opinion - this could seriously backfire on Mr. Greene. Think about it - no matter how vicious his attack on Zenaida and the circumstances of her life - I'm quite sure her life was even harder after FCA's fictional kidnapper story using her name.

And everyone knows it. So think of the fury he is stirring up toward his felon client. I thought FCA's attorneys wanted the hatred toward FCA to die down so she could come out from hiding and get her big payday.

Well said - I was still lost at being teed off at his remarks - thanks for taking it that step further!!:seeya:

Do you suppose Mr. Greene and JB could get a group rate on how to present information to the media????

Well, IMO, if this DOESN'T backfire on Mr. Greene, then there is something seriously wrong with the Florida legal system. Any of us could be lawyers there if all you have to do is be able to spin fantastical stories and hurl ugly accusations. No legal wrangling there. Just school-yard bullying techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni