17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder...

We do not allow links to websites asking for donations unless it has been approved through Websleuth's administration. Thanks! None have been approved in this case that I'm aware of.

Ima

Exactly, suzihawk! Wolfinger didn't even have time to have listened to the 911 calls (even Zimmerman's), or know the witnesses' statements when he made the decision. IMO, Wolfinger did not take enough time to make an informed decision.

MOO

And I think more importantly, too, Wolfinger didn't bother. Maybe he should have stayed home instead of making that 50 mile drive and let the Assistant DA on duty do their job. Wonder how often he does this.....getting up in the middle of the night to rush to a crime scene??? jmo

There is no proof that TM attacked GZ. GZ said he was walking down the cut through path when TM attacked him and knocked him down. But TM's body was found yards away from where GZ said TM attacked him. If GZ's account is right about being knocked to the ground at that location how is he going to explain the distance to where TM's body was found when GZ claims he shot TM and TM fell backwards to where he landed. Fell backwards from a sitting position and landed facedown??? What we can see just does not match up with what we hear from GZ's side. In order to maintain GZ was not aggressively going after TM he claimed to have only walked that path to find a house number even though his car was parked where there are many house number visible. His claim is TM jumped him and knocked him down while he walked back on that same path after getting a house number but TM's body was found yards away.

Had LE done a proper investigation their conclusion would have been that the crime never happened according to GZ's statement. They were no where near the crosswalk that GZ claims TM banged his head on. There is a big hole in his story right there. This is something you just can't explain away. jmo

I haven't seen the report with those details or the position of the body. I'd read where posters were discussing it. I thought it was just speculation based on what TM's dad remembered. Where can I find that information ? Do you have a link ?

BBM

Due to GZ heading him off at the pass....

I believe GZ ran straight into TM..all the while setting it up on the 911 call when GZ stated, he's staring at me, he's headed towards me....I call it BS and he did this to set up his own actions...I also believe his intent was not to let another *advertiser censored**hole get away...set up in his first 911 call....

So, Zimmerman staged a 911 call to ambush Martin? Did you give any thought that Martin was coming back towards Zimmerman?

So, do you think if Zimmerman had encountered the young man up close and determined the young man was white or hispanic, Zimmerman would have apologized and told him to go on about his business?

One major question stands out in this situation...eight minutes between when Zimmerman called 911 and when Trayvon was shot...with a running head start a few hundred yards from Brandy Green's home, why didn't Tray make it there safely?

One relatively minor point is the 911 call was connected at 7:09:34 pm. The shot that killed TM can be heard 41 seconds into another 911 call that began at 7:16 pm for a time of 7:16:41 when Trayvon was shot.

That's a difference of 7 minutes and 7 seconds, not 8 minutes. Another factor to consider is that for the first 2:07 of the call, TM is walking in full view of Mr. Zimmerman. He started running at 2:07 into the call per GZ for a clock time of 7:11:41, exactly 5 minutes before he was shot and killed.

Your point being that why didn't he make it home has certain possibilities to consider, such as, what if someone was waiting in ambush down this long sidewalk?

TMSneak2.jpg

What if TM lost sight of his pursuer and started walking?

What if that someone had lived there longer than a few days, and knew enough to know he could run the path in red, himself?

TMSneak3-2-1.png

I'm not saying that's what happened, mind you, but what if it did? A forced march back to a vehicle would start explaining how the body could be found where this dispatcher says, wouldn't it?

"Lying in the grass....in the back yard of 2831 Retreatview Circle"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc4-famjw1M"]Trayvon Martin's Body Location 2 Per Sanford Fire and Rescue - YouTube[/ame]

Other than that, I can't think of too many reasons, myself, that TM didn't make it home with his Skittles and tea.

I think GZ's speach sounded slurred ???

I thought so too, grammieto5. Especially after I listened to him on the 911 call vs. the voice message to his neighbor. I think it was to FT but can't be sure. Sorry no links, I am flying by the seat of my pants in keeping up with this case.

moo

wm

Nope. I don't think he would have been following him in the first place.

How do we know TM was running all that way? And how do we know GZ wasn't running, too?

First part: Based on what?

Second part: how long to WALK from one entrance of complex to the other?

Exactly, suzihawk! Wolfinger didn't even have time to have listened to the 911 calls (even Zimmerman's), or know the witnesses' statements when he made the decision. IMO, Wolfinger did not take enough time to make an informed decision.

MOO

The burning question is my mind is WHY??

If your chid was Trayvon what would they have done???????
If my child was walking home from a convenience store on a sunday night with their skittles and tea----if they were being followed and eyed by an unknown man in a car, their initial thought would not be that they were going to be robbed----they would think this guy is a pervert. They would have felt they were in danger of being abducted!!!!! They too would have walked faster.....they wouldn't run initialy. They would save their energy to run for their lives later. What would trigger them to run- the guy stopping and getting out of his car...Thay would imply emminent danger to them. And, if they lost sight of the stranger but he suddenly appeared on the sidewalk in front of them------they would punch him in the nose or in the balls and they woiuld try to run like hell!!!!!! They would probably also scream help or fire!!!!! They would do this because I taught them to do this.
So why is everyone dising Trayvon for protecting himself. If the car was a police car my kids would have responded to questions but they wouldn't get too close until they had seen an ID. If the car was labeled NW they would have responded verbally but they still wouldn't get too close. Ki8dnappers have impersonated people of authority before -----why children would want an ID-----I taught them this. So you can't have it both ways. If we teach our children to be leery of strangers.....why would Trayon approach a stranger????????
He WAS 17 BUT HE WAS STILLA CHILD

//

Another post where 1 thank you just isn't enough! :tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

First part: Based on what?

Based on his repeated calls to 911 to report "suspicious black males".

Second part: how long to WALK from one entrance of complex to the other?
I don't know, but since you brought it up perhaps you could give us your estimate?

Was GZ taking classes in criminal justice at one of the local colleges at the time of the incident? Wonder if anyone connected to SPD taught there??

I strongly disagree that there are some special 'blacks only' rules at play here. IMO, MSM and race baiters have turned this into a race issue. I don't think TM was a bad kid or that he deserved to die. I also don't think GZ is a racist. I think GZ should have been arrested but I can see where Florida's laws might have prevented it. This case is setting us back years. It's not about the facts, it's about black and white.
If I had a son, he would not look like Trayvon, but that doesn't stop me from wishing he was still here or being completely heartbroken for his momma...

I think it's always been obvious there are special rules at play here connected to the legal system. Why would a DA drive 50 miles late at night to make a decision on GZ's fate when there was an Assistant DA on duty? I think if TM was white the same event would have happened. I find it hard to believe that GZ's father having served as a judge would not have tried to help his son which could be why the DA got out of bed, drove all that way to the SPD to override the homocide detective's decision to arrest GZ. This is a question that has not been answered other than the SA stepped away from the case. As Mrs. Fulton said it's not a black and white thing, it's a wrong and right thing. She obviously knows more than we do and is questioning WHY was GZ not arrested so that the truth could be revealed through the legal system. We owe that to TM because he has no voice. No one, even if they are attacked first should not be held accountable pending an investigation. They do not have to spend time in jail but the investigation should never be stopped before it has a chance to begin. jmo

So, do you think if Zimmerman had encountered the young man up close and determined the young man was white or hispanic, Zimmerman would have apologized and told him to go on about his business?

One major question stands out in this situation...eight minutes between when Zimmerman called 911 and when Trayvon was shot...with a running head start a few hundred yards from Brandy Green's home, why didn't Tray make it there safely?

I have thought about this....if Trayvon thought he was being followed by a pervert (which in this day and age is very likely), he would first be scared for himself, but may not have wanted the pervert to know where he was living because of the 13 year old soon to be step-brother that he knew was in the home that he was heading to. I know there have been a couple of times at night where I have felt like I was being followed (in my car but same idea) and instead of going home I would go down several side streets to see if the person was still going to follow me, one time the car kept following me so I drove to the nearest police station, the car didn't stop following me until I had actually turned into the police station parking lot. I was not going to drive home and let the person following me know where I lived, Trayvon may have been trying to protect his younger soon-to-be sibling, by not wanting the pervert following him to know where he lived. :moo:

Back later. Got to vacuum and move around so the blood in my vessels doesn't become one giant clot!

What physical evidence proves that TM attacked GZ first?

The police report recounts GZ's version of events that night. It's not as if the police were there and witnessed the whole thing.

There was also the eye witness report

Is this Trayvon's legacy ? This needs to stop. TM wasn't killed because he was black.

But one is left with the belief that the crime was not fully investigated because he was black. What police department sends out a narcotics investigator to process a homocide???? On the report the Major Crimes division was called when LE determine TM was deceased. This is a little fact that paints a clear picture of what LE thought TM's role was in his death. jmo

Was GZ taking classes in criminal justice at one of the local colleges at the time of the incident? Wonder if anyone connected to SPD taught there??

Hmm... that's an interesting question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member