NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys we are under a tornado watch until the morning. Please pray they get all the evidence they can before this happens!!!!!

If Zehra's maternal GMother or biomother is here now, they will have access to M - DNA, of course LE can (could have) also Fed - Ex a sample from Oz.

mtDNA only comes from our biological mother. eg.. AB will have the grandmothers mtDNA, Zahra will not. She will have her mother and her mother's mother's mtDNA.

ETA: oops thought you said AB's mom (the most talked about gma)

However, on Tuesday, officials said a mattress found at the landfill matches the description of the one they’re looking for. An employee found it while regrading the area that was searched last week, police said. The mattress will be tested for DNA evidence.On Tuesday morning, investigators began searching along Christie Road in Caldwell County, blocking off an approximately two-mile stretch of Christie Road.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

Snipped from http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/26/zahra-search-continues-ar-484961/:
(BBM)

HUDSON --
Misinformation is circulating that Zahra Baker’s remains were found stuffed in a mattress during today’s search on Christie Road in Hudson.

Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said there is no truth to the rumor. He said investigators have not found Baker’s remains.

A matress was found today at the Caldwell County landfill where investigators have spent several days searching. The mattress contains "This mattress possessed DNA evidence that will be tested in the future to confirm if it is involved with this investigation," according to a Hickory police press release.

'Misinformation'?!?! Shocking, with such stellar editing in so many media reports nowadays!

Sorry, had a momentary attack of sarcasm--recovered now. ;P

Sometimes it makes you wonder doesn't it??

Saying they "accidentally found a mattress" sounds oh....IDK, strange. They could have worded it better.

Accidentally on purpose found a mattress around the same time EB (coincidentally enough) started involuntarily cooperating with LE? :woohoo:

Link to source on heavy equipment please?

It is not online yet that I have found. I was watching the local news live on WBTV when the reporter said that. I am sure there will be a link soon.

GRAPHIC DISCUSSION:

Thanks IRH!

I agree with your post.

I just wondered this: In addition to finding her blood as you outlined above (which is what I was thinking last night too) if she laid long enough do you think they could find decomp fluids also (the type that exudes from the orifaces) or do you think she didn't lay there long enough for that?

Also, what do you think of possible release of bodily waste during a agonal response being also found on the mattress?

TIA for taking the time to answer.

Warning: Graphic!

Warned you! The way I look at it, is that these people don't appear to be the type to do anything over the necessary. Therefore it was necessary to remove the mattress and get a new one. If I had a diabolical mind.... I wouldn't draw attention to the mattress unless absolutely necessary. Says to me there is going to be obvious evidence of not only DNA, but death.

Poor Zahra....

They may be using the heavy equipment to preserve evidence on the soil/area?

It also depends on what is there. Did someone say it is the burn pile or near it? They scoop layers of soil, sift it and then scoop the next. SOP.

It is also not uncommon to miss the signs of a body dump early on. JMVHO, but you have conflicting stories, is there a body or a live child you should be looking for, multiple avenues to pursue and a changing landscape given the season. Perhaps the bulk of the leaves have fallen and the vegetation is dying back. Perhaps it is the awful smell that is now apparent... :(

I'm also wondering if LE are using the sneaky wording game again....there are soooo good at that. lol.

Hey mods - slighty off topic, and not sure if this have been previously discussed, but I just noticed that Zahra's middle name is listed as "Claire" here, while most media sources have it listed as "Clare." Could someone kindly clarify? I think it's important, especially with respect to beautiful Zahra, that we have this correct. :)

Just before I read this, I was thinking about how much I like the name Claire. Weird. My daughter took Claire for her confirmation name because at the time she had a tremendous phobia of tornadoes and Claire is the patron saint of weather. I wonder if Zahra knew that.

GRAPHIC DISCUSSION:

Thanks IRH!

I agree with your post.

I just wondered this: In addition to finding her blood as you outlined above (which is what I was thinking last night too) if she laid long enough do you think they could find decomp fluids also (the type that exudes from the orifaces) or do you think she didn't lay there long enough for that?

Also, what do you think of possible release of bodily waste during a agonal response being also found on the mattress?

TIA for taking the time to answer.

I think they are less looking for blood and more looking for decomp fluids, which with DNA on the mattress from use will show that is her mattress, and that provide a timeline of her estimated death. That would include all of the fluids you are describing.

I am *assuming* we are not dealing with large amounts of blood that would show she bled to death on the mattress or suffered major wounds because they have been in the current residence and the prior and that kind of a crime would leave blood evidence on the walls, ceiling and carpets which there is no way these two cleaned up beyond forensic finding.

However she died I think she was there for awhile and I don't think it was a particularly bloody undertaking.

moo

Warning: Graphic!

Warned you! The way I look at it, is that these people don't appear to be the type to do anything over the necessary. Therefore it was necessary to remove the mattress and get a new one. If I had a diabolical mind.... I wouldn't draw attention to the mattress unless absolutely necessary. Says to me there is going to be obvious evidence of not only DNA, but death.

Poor Zahra....

The one thing that bugs me though is IF and I say again IF they were using the drugs that IMO they were...they might over do. I had a meth addict explain it to me one time as when they are tweaking they can look at a rake and build a tv out of it. KWIM?

mtDNA only comes from our biological mother. eg.. AB will have the grandmothers mtDNA, Zahra will not. She will have her mother and her mother's mother's mtDNA.

? LOL Sorry could you explain what you meant by this, I think I must have missed something..... :angel:

Adam Baker is calmly joking with the 911 operator that his daughter was kidnapped in place of another child and about his 10 year old brooding daughter possibly having her period!?

Seems to me, the initial assault took place on her bed & this is their ridiculous way of explaining the blood...And the artificial leg could be the weapon.

unless, he was really dumb and didn't know what was going on and EB fed him lies which he believed because he was too dumb or didn't care. She could hae said, could you help me move Zahra's old mattress out to the dump? Him thinking Zahra's was all tucked in her bed asleep or something.

Perhaps EB had pillows propped up in her bed too look like Zahra was in bed, I mean this man seems to be clueless and non emotional about anything.

He knew/knows what happened. That's why he was at the airport at 3am looking for a way out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater