Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Also, JA understood how difficult a position the Anthony's were in . They loved Caylee but they also loved their daughter Casey...They are a dysfuctional family but many families are dysfunctional. In fact, Casey was raised in an educated average middleclass household. Their standard of living was good. Both parents appear to love both their children---Cindy just likes to rule the roost. Nothing in that family at least superficially would lead one to believe that their daughter is a lying, murdering sociopath!!!!! Makes one think that something goes really wrong in utero.
PS--I am not an Anthony fan!!!! But, my own family was more dysfunctional than this one.

When I watched the Dr. G special all I asked myself was, now that the trial is over, are any of the jurors watching this???? Dr. G didn't get the chance at trial to explain fully why she came to that conclusion or why she had not opened the skull nor the reasoning behind the lack of evidence or non traces of chlroform. As we have seen, the jury needed everything spelled out and I'm just wondering whether or not any of them could now understand why the public went into rage over their verdict.

I bet some of the Pinellas 12 wish they had a do over. No doubt some thought they were going to write books and make money. I pray Casey, her family and the 12 never have the chance to profit from Caylee. I know Baez already has but he won't be able to hide his inept nature forever. Cheney ended his career in disgrace, thankfully.

I have an idea for those 12 people... Kelly Rothwell is still missing from Pinellas county, why don't they get together and look in all the wooded areas, all the swamps and lakes and canals like many here did for Caylee. Then maybe they will understand 1/1000 of what it feels like to search and sleuth and know the truth of what happened and not get Justice. Kelly was the police cadet that went missing in March of 2011. David Perry is the POI, he left that night, never saying what happened to Kelly.

Of course I don't have inside info. JA has had many interviews over the last months to throw in that he would donate the money from his book sales. So I'm just going by the propoderance of the evidence so to speak. Thank you for responding to my post zippitydoda.

Not everyone that commits an act of charity feels the need to announce it to the world or looks for recognition for it. Some prefer to keep it to themselves. Then there are those who do it only for the glory/attention. Just sayin'...

Wonders, how can we hate one of our own? One who stood with us, cried with us, and has been in Caylee's corner since day one. You are and will always be special because of that. God bless you, and your feelings towards JA are yours. I as a WS member can honestly say that I respect that & respect you even more for voicing it. :)

ETA: I think he's :great:

Tulessa, have I told you lately how much I love you? I don't hate JA at all I just wish he would have done some things a little differently and wish he would donate the money from his book sales to help little children like Caylee.
LOL...I know you and others 'really like' JA and I do think it's sweet.

Also, JA understood how difficult a position the Anthony's were in . They loved Caylee but they also loved their daughter Casey...They are a dysfuctional family but many families are dysfunctional. In fact, Casey was raised in an educated average middleclass household. Their standard of living was good. Both parents appear to love both their children---Cindy just likes to rule the roost. Nothing in that family at least superficially would lead one to believe that their daughter is a lying, murdering sociopath!!!!! Makes one think that something goes really wrong in utero.
PS--I am not an Anthony fan!!!! But, my own family was more dysfunctional than this one.

I hear ya! OMG--My family blows the Anthonys away in degree of dysfunction.

And normal--who can say what that really is?? It's not normal to kill your child with duct tape and bag her then dump her in a swamp, so there is a concensus that Casey Anthony is not normal. But I think a lot of people were/are thinking the entire Anthony clan is a bunch of sociopaths, and that's just not the case.

I hear ya! OMG--My family blows the Anthonys away in degree of dysfunction.

And normal--who can say what that really is?? It's not normal to kill your child with duct tape and bag her then dump her in a swamp, so there is a concensus that Casey Anthony is not normal. But I think a lot of people were/are thinking the entire Anthony clan is a bunch of sociopaths, and that's just not the case.

There is something seriously wrong with CA, beyond the denial. She should have woken up by now and continues to stay in her world of fantasy. GA protects her because I feel he genuinely loves her and will stick by her till the end because he knows she is not well. I think GA tells CA what she wants to hear and it is part of her problem. Caylee died because CA saw the warning signs but failed to act in time to save her. She knew KC was having some serious problems and let everything ride on a gamble. Whatever did CA think she would gain by letting KC continue to steal. CA knew KC had no job, whether she admitted it to anyone, she knew and did nothing. I don't know how she could live with herself. How could CA listen to Dr. G's testimony and not be impacted by it????

They could never stand up for grandparents' rights. They did everything wrong, everything. jmo

I don't know if anyone else posted this, but I heard that Dr G is going to be on Dr Drew tonight. I already have my DVR set to tape it. I love Dr G. and Dr Drew.

The question I have been asking myself ever since the verdict came in was how could 12 people come to a NG verdict in such a short amount of time. With evidence so obvious that her mother killed Caylee. I have always tried to give the benefit of doubt whenever possible. After listening to all the fallout after, hearing from good intelligent people like Dr. G, I have come to the conclusion that these 12 were just plain stupid. No other explanation exists...merely my humble opinion of course. I truly believe these 12 could have had a video put forth in front of them and they still would have been unable to put 2+2 together. When I debate evidence that never came into the trial my daughter always has the same answer...Mom, it wouldn't have made any difference. No truer words were spoken.
As for JA, I have always thought putting him on the team was a risky move in that he had one foot out the door. Some may say it didn't matter but from JA's behavior during the trial, I can't see how it didn't effect his attitude. Don't get me wrong, I like JA. I just didn't understand his boyish behavior, snickering during some key moments. JB and the whole defense team were allowed to cross so many lines it wasn't funny.
The A's may have been "normal" and we have heard it said so many times...no one knows what they would do if put in that situation. I guess for me it came down to who was dead and thrown away in a swamp like trash. The answer seemed simple to me. If a mother is going to take her own childs life, wrap her little girls face up in duct tape and throw her in a garbage dump, who deserves to have our sympathy and support.
Those 12 people should never be allowed to serve on a jury ever again. They failed miserably at their job. All I can do is hope that Karma pays FICA a visit just like the 3 visits to Scrooge. My hope is she will always be haunted by the image of what she did to her own flesh and blood. Everything the A family went through was of their own doing and their the ones who have to live with their mistakes. I have no sympathy for any of them...JMO

There is something seriously wrong with CA, beyond the denial. She should have woken up by now and continues to stay in her world of fantasy. GA protects her because I feel he genuinely loves her and will stick by her till the end because he knows she is not well. I think GA tells CA what she wants to hear and it is part of her problem. Caylee died because CA saw the warning signs but failed to act in time to save her. She knew KC was having some serious problems and let everything ride on a gamble. Whatever did CA think she would gain by letting KC continue to steal. CA knew KC had no job, whether she admitted it to anyone, she knew and did nothing. I don't know how she could live with herself. How could CA listen to Dr. G's testimony and not be impacted by it????

They could never stand up for grandparents' rights. They did everything wrong, everything. jmo

Just a gentle reminder that Cindy Anthony is not responsible for Caylee's death.

I also don't think she is in denial or ill. Cindy plotted, schemed, lied on the stand and did everything she could to save her daughter from a murder conviction. She started covering the moment she smelled death in that car. That sounds pretty darn sane to me.

Cindy won. Caylee lost. Then Cindy further rubbed it in by saying Caylee was just a shell.

JMO.

Just a gentle reminder that Cindy Anthony is not responsible for Caylee's death.

I also don't think she is in denial or ill. Cindy plotted, schemed, lied on the stand and did everything she could to save her daughter from a murder conviction. She started covering the moment she smelled death in that car. That sounds pretty darn sane to me.

Cindy won. Caylee lost. Then Cindy further rubbed it in by saying Caylee was just a shell.JMO.

BBMThat statement is enough to make me vomit! Even Dr G made a comment about it. CA will stoop to ANYTHING to protect and cover for her murdering Daughter. How could she say that about her GrandDaughter???? It would be a disgrace to even throw ashes there, it was a trash dump!

Even their Pets got a better burial.

I remember early on, I could NEVER understand why either one of them didn't look for Caylee sooner. I know who's responsible for Caylee's death, but in Dr. G's words...I just don't get these people.

BBMThat statement is enough to make me vomit! Even Dr G made a comment about it. CA will stoop to ANYTHING to protect and cover for her murdering Daughter. How could she say that about her GrandDaughter???? It would be a disgrace to even throw ashes there, it was a trash dump!

Even their Pets got a better burial.

I so agree with you. I cringe when I see Cindy's face every bit as much as her murdering daughter.

She could have stood up for Caylee. She should have stood up for Caylee. She sold Caylee out.

She is a phony. Her love for her granddaughter was superficial.

She makes me want to vomit (to borrow your words).

Tulessa, have I told you lately how much I love you? I don't hate JA at all I just wish he would have done some things a little differently and wish he would donate the money from his book sales to help little children like Caylee.
LOL...I know you and others 'really like' JA and I do think it's sweet.

It may have something to do with the situation I am in right now. Only THREEEE Months until Justice for my brother. Right now I love ALL prosecuting attorneys lol, and I LOVE YOU TOO!! :) I think all of us could think of something he could have done different. But you you know hind sight is 20/20. :)

I so agree with you. I cringe when I see Cindy's face every bit as much as her murdering daughter.

She could have stood up for Caylee. She should have stood up for Caylee. She sold Caylee out.

She is a phony. Her love for her granddaughter was superficial.

She makes me want to vomit (to borrow your words).

Re BBM - I have Cindy's evil grin from the verdict burned in my mind. That was one of the worst displays of inhumanity I have ever seen, the grin was absolutely diabolical - just like her daughter.

Thank you WS - I tevo'd the show but decided to check here before watching to see if we learned anything new. I think I'll just skip this one, not sure I'm ready to get all worked up again.

Mac please add my thanks to Dr G, I have always enjoyed her show and loved her passion at the trial. So glad she is getting the last word on Caylee's homicide. I agree with her 110%.

Re BBM - I have Cindy's evil grin from the verdict burned in my mind. That was one of the worst displays of inhumanity I have ever seen, the grin was absolutely diabolical - just like her daughter.

Perfect word for her..... diabolical.....thanks!

Remember the looks George gave her at times during the Dr. Phil interview? He was like ...... what the hell.......especially when she was talking aobut the seizures.

I will never understand the sympathy some people have for her.

Well I for one, will be giving Caylee, all the love and hugs I can, when I meet her in Heaven!

I'll do all I can, to make up for the love and support, she did not receive here on earth.

Oh .. and I'm sure, she's getting plenty from the angels, others that have gone on, and the Lord himself. :)

I remember early on, I could NEVER understand why either one of them didn't look for Caylee sooner. I know who's responsible for Caylee's death, but in Dr. G's words...I just don't get these people.

Because they knew she was dead and they wanted to keep the fake sightings of her alive. They could get more money and more sympathy. It's really disgusting when you think about it...all those resources wasted on a missing child that was never missing.

If I hear George say one more time... 'other children are missing and they need to be found' I'm going to scream. He will never be a spokesperson for missing children.

Dr. G's words were very carefully chosen. She couldn't say the jurors are the village idiots so she thought about the Elvis connection. The jurors probably didn't understand she was calling them idiots.

IMO

I have known Jan Garavaglia for over 15 years. You can check with the Mods, I have been 'vetted' so to speak.

I am posting my connection with Dr. G now, and yes, she knows I am doing it. I would never think of it otherwise. She knows that people here at WS have been supportive of her and appreciate all she did for Caylee because I let her know what was being said. She wants to thank everyone for their support. There is one thing, in particular, that she would like people to know. Any money that she receives for this show will be given to charity.

So here it is: THANK YOU for your kind words. And that is a direct quote from Dr. G :)

Macushla, I also wanted to thank you personally for the support you have show me in my brothers thread. There's not enough words to thank you and all the members here. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back