MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought of that, it was going to be my "selling point" for goofing up! "Carry on, troops, it'll only bring us luck!" lolol. Hope it does!

Lucky # 13....

Have beeped Fran the mod. Should be fixed (prayers, prayers) shortly. We shall soldier on, sorry about that, making three new threads at once at the time. Became cornfused I guess!

No problem, we appreciate your making a new thread.

Does anyone else find it strange that none of Jeremy & Debbie's friends have come out to support them in the search for Lisa? Maybe they have and we just haven't heard about it. I believe Jeremy & Debbie are innocent of any involvement in Lisa's disappearance but I just find it strange that we haven't heard from or seen any of their friends.

Very much so.
I would expect to hear from the other parents of the two boys(the ex's),neighbors,family and friends.

Now ,this search is different than one in which the child may have wandered off. But still..............

I see there is a camper in the back yard. Cell phones could easily be dropped into the black tank thorugh toilet. They need to pull that black tank.

I wonder what the shoes mean?

They could be matching shoe prints???

I think we're stuck here for awhile. The mod whose light was on now is the mod whose light is off. (wfgodot throws self on floor in abject grief)

Every time they go back to this teens house, I get an anxious feeling. Same thing happened on Saturday. I'm feeling very on edge again. :(

Anyone else recall hearing mom, in a barely audible voice while dad was speaking during the Jeanine P interview, add that she always kept her cell phones on the kitchen counter? Perhaps, I'm imagining it? Still haven't seen the transcripts from the show.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1209530440001/inside-the-desperate-search-for-lisa-irwin/?playlist_id=937116552001[/ame]

Sorry it took forever. Im a wet weepy mess now. Couldnt watch anymore. Lemme know if its not in here. I will attempt to locate again. Tissue and dinner time.

Does anyone else find it strange that none of Jeremy & Debbie's friends have come out to support them in the search for Lisa? Maybe they have and we just haven't heard about it. I believe Jeremy & Debbie are innocent of any involvement in Lisa's disappearance but I just find it strange that we haven't heard from or seen any of their friends.

Friends and family were at the Speedway races handing out fliers. Last night they gathered for a second vigil.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/09/3197568/relatives-friends-of-missing-infant.html

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/280670/3/Neighbors-hold-vigil-for-missing-baby-Lisa-Irwin

Have beeped Fran the mod. Should be fixed (prayers, prayers) shortly. We shall soldier on, sorry about that, making three new threads at once at the time. Became cornfused I guess!

Thanks! I also sent her a PM.

:)

KCTV5_5PM Liz Manninger
RT @EricKCTV5: #LisaIrwin TIPS Hotline says 1,000 calls have been made. 250 sent to detectives. 10 core detectives,30-50 check leads today.

I see there is a camper in the back yard. Cell phones could easily be dropped into the black tank thorugh toilet. They need to pull that black tank.

I wonder what the shoes mean?

Great thoughts about the tank. RE: shoes I wonder if they found some shoe prints somewhere and were taking someone's shoes to compare. Just speculation.

The grandparents of Debbie's son have said only good things about her. I am referring to the parents of her husband from whom she has been separated for 4 years. I'd say it speaks volumes that they had nothing bad to say about her.

I really,really hope LE has a resolution in sight. I feel that maybe they are getting closer.

There are too many unsolved missing children cases. I could have sworn Kyron's case would have been resolved by now.

They could be matching shoe prints???

The dude carrying shoes is wearing athletic shoes. They are searching a drainage ditch, and it has been said that it rained a little the last couple days. He could be taking the shoes to wear into the ditch in case it is muddy. Which means a close up search IMO.

No problem, I didn't even know we were at the wrong thread, until others mentioned. I followed, blindly into the abyss...:floorlaugh:

I followed too. For a crime forum, I'm pretty clueless. :floorlaugh:

Hurrah! summer_breeze has saved us; we're back in the proper forum. Whew!

Thanks, summer_breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member