Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love that picture bayouland

Here's another one!

And - :gthanks: Beach for giving us back our Sidebar!!

:woohoo:

:seeya:

Attachments

• Cayleemarie.jpg
    Cayleemarie.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 542
Thank you Beach, I was starving over here. When the last side bar went down, I was like, "Was it something that I said?" I have been known to go over the top from time to time. To all my WS friends, let's dig in.
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, when is FCA's probation up?

Until Logical or one of the better notekeeper's shows up, I think Jose book will trump KC by a few weeks. His 'book' is mid July I think and she is August. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Until Logical or one of the better notekeeper's shows up, I think Jose book will trump KC by a few weeks. His 'book' is mid July I think and she is August. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Per Hornsby - she's July - how very fortuitous -n'est–ce pas?

Per Hornsby - she's July - how very fortuitous -n'est–ce pas?

See, I was thinking she reported last year around Aug 26 (28) ish and it would be a real year. So what, they give good behavior points on probation? What did she get them for - not going to school, not working, quitting counseling -- one of those?

Well, wonder if her and Cindy will take a dip in the backyard pool and have chili for her release from probation party......

See, I was thinking she reported last year around Aug 26 (28) ish and it would be a real year. So what, they give good behavior points on probation? What did she get them for - not going to school, not working, quitting counseling -- one of those?

Well, wonder if her and Cindy will take a dip in the backyard pool and have chili for her release from probation party......

The day she got out - or there abouts was her start date.

Wonder if Cindy will whip up a batch of salmon patties and apple sauce. Now Cindy will have her forever and ever and ever. And after all, wasn't that what it was all about....?

The day she got out - or there abouts was her start date.

Wonder if Cindy will whip up a batch of salmon patties and apple sauce. Now Cindy will have her forever and ever and ever. And after all, wasn't that what it was all about....?

Okay, so she got out July 17 and had to report by Aug 26ish for her first time.

So, wow - so JB is trumping KC. Amazon says his book is due out July 3. I hope neither get a moment of press. :please:

I thought this was old new, but I don't think I have seen it posted anywhere yet.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20598372,00.html

Casey Anthony: Meet the Teen Actress Playing Her in TV Movie

Holly Deveaux, a little-known teenage Canadian actress, is about to portray one of the most controversial women in America when she takes the role of Casey Anthony in a TV movie.

In a case that captivated the country, Anthony, 26, was charged with and later acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee in 2008.

More at link.

Caylee_Anthony_Photo(5).jpg

casey-back.jpg

I'm hesitant, but we're gonna try this again.

It killed me to pull the last Sidebar thread but that last thread was concerning. At one time the Sidebar thread served a good purpose - a place for everyone to decompress and discuss the latest news (but not really news, iykwim :innocent:). What the Sidebar cannot be is a place to bash any of the players - that goes for written posts and or photos. I understand how it happens and realize that no one means any real harm or does it intentionally - it just starts out as something funny and spirals downhill quickly. WS doesn't roll with the bashing, no matter what the circumstances. So, hope the disappearance made an impact and will help remind everyone that TOS still applies here.

We want the Caylee devotees to have a place to still congregate and discuss. So, it is up to you guys to keep this discussion on the right track. Otherwise, the Sidebar will have to go bye-bye permanently and I don't think any of us want that. The Sidebar is legendary and a big part of this forum. Fond memories of this place. :heartluv:

Okay, everybody grab a sandwich, some veggies and dessert. Cheers!

Maybe we can open the bar a little later. Wth is ynot anyway? Has she been slacking around here? :aktion1:

Where are the drinks for the "sidebar"! It's 10:15, and I'm ready after so long! I too as others thought "gosh, did I conrtribute to :jail: for us?" as Bayouland :hug: were disagreeing, but we are best :websleuther: buddies and I was skkeeeeeered that mods don't know the bonds we all have, and some didn't understand our banter and thought we were bashing each other. WE WERE NOT! :truce: :blowkiss: Anyhoo.........so glad the sidebar is BACK! Thanks Beach! And thanks my dear Bayouland for notifying us and getting us off email only and back to the "bar". Saddle up everyone! :seeya:

Thank you for the sidebar!
Welcome back and thank you for behaving in advance all. It's hard sometimes, I know.

After watching the Hatfileds & McCoys, I thought Jena Malone would play a great Casey A. Don't you think she resembles her look during the trial?

That actress would be perfect for the KC roll. She has already played the sleeping around/uses people roll to perfection, IMO.

So, when KC is free to do as she pleases will she run back home to mooch off of Cindy? And if she does, will George stick around?

Thanks, Beach!!
Now that we're back...have you heard anything about MM's big reveal? I've seen him pop in recently. I haven't missed anything, have I? :)

new sidebar!! FINALLYYY!!! :loveyou:

*flops on couch in the corner*

Thank you so much Beach.
Hi everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors