Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just now said that on Fox news.

Speculating, but based on what we know, and the assumption at least part of the forensics are back, imo, the shovel ties Casey to the yard, her dead child, her parents house, and the car in which they are able to prove her dead child was in. Thus the statement.

At this point I could care less who this freak intends to pin this on- get it over with, tell your latest lie to respond to the evidence, say Zenny/Zanny killed her and called you and told you she was buried in your parents yard and you moved her to protect your family just so this baby girl can be removed from the dump you put her in.

Baez was interviewed live on the phone by Megan Kelley. He did say the shovel was borrowed before Caylee went missing and the neighbor only said "around this time". He also said there was a reason that Casey was telling everyone that Caylee was at the beach, at Universal, etc.

He maintained that everyone must remember that Casey is facing felony charges and possibly homicide charges. To me it doesn't sound like he is very confident that these potential homicide charges have no merit.

Typically he spewed that he doesn't want this case tried by the public before it goes to court. (paraphrasing).

Does anyone recall hearing Baez saying the potential homicide charges are ridiculous?

OME - Good morning all...

I would ask him why is he worried about going to court if his client has nothing to do with this. Have her cooperate, the baby comes home and all this goes away. I could never be a defense attorney

I think Baez's mind set is no body no crime.

Speculating, but based on what we know, and the assumption at least part of the forensics are back, imo, the shovel ties Casey to the yard, her dead child, her parents house, and the car in which they are able to prove her dead child was in. Thus the statement.

At this point I could care less who this freak intends to pin this on- get it over with, tell your latest lie to respond to the evidence, say Zenny/Zanny killed her and called you and told you she was buried in your parents yard and you moved her to protect your family just so this baby girl can be removed from the dump you put her in.

:clap:

Is it obvious to anyone else that Baez has lost his spunky smirk? And the Anthony family is looking tired and possibly losing hope, their spark in hoping to find Caylee alive seems to be fizzlin' out.

I do feel for this family. They must be in some intense pain.

FOX says coming up a "key piece of evidence" after the break. Could be don't change the channel.

Baez was interviewed live on the phone by Megan Kelley. He did say the shovel was borrowed before Caylee went missing and the neighbor only said "around this time". He also said there was a reason that Casey was telling everyone that Caylee was at the beach, at Universal, etc.

He maintained that everyone must remember that Casey is facing felony charges and possibly homicide charges. To me it doesn't sound like he is very confident that these potential homicide charges have no merit.

Typically he spewed that he doesn't want this case tried by the public before it goes to court. (paraphrasing).

Does anyone recall hearing Baez saying the potential homicide charges are ridiculous?

OME - Good morning all...

Good Morning- thanks for the recap, do you recall if he said something like it will go to court or when it goes to court or the context of the remark about it not wanting to be tried in the media. He knows full well they are close to charging her.

Baez is doing a balancing act, IMO. He's been hired to defend her against the pending charges, but its obvious he is not getting thru to her. It seems that things only started to change a bit when Lee went to see her and explained her rights. There's been too many discrepancies between what Baez says he's done and what LE says he's done and their combined interaction.

If a homicide charge does come down, I think we'll see Baez become 2nd chair to a more experienced criminal defense attorney.

OME

Cannot get past the lack of ANY emotion from this mother. I feel bad going to work for 8 hours because i miss my little boy so much, i can't imagine going any longer without seeing him, even overnite, much less 40 something days now. What is wrong with this family? Why are they letting her get away with this charade. For the love of god, give the baby a proper burial, if nothing else. This case infuriates me. They are lucky this is getting any media coverage at all, although im sure that like us, we only really care about that poor little girl.

Apparently, the press conference today is going to be about the evidence found in the car? Wow.. Is that what I heard?

For what it's worth the first 911 call 8:08 second 911 8:31/41? third 911 9:44.

Is it obvious to anyone else that Baez has lost his spunky smirk? And the Anthony family is looking tired and possibly losing hope, their spark in hoping to find Caylee alive seems to be fizzlin' out.

He sounded tired, of course it is Monday morning.

NEWS ON FOX - something about a Ford focus. Anyone else get that?

OME

Casey told Lee in their meeting that Zenaida is 26 and driving a Ford Focus.

Reporter on FOX saying video of Casey and Lee , when Lee visited her in jail will not be shown until further notice.
No time for press conf as of yet.

At the below video from this morning, Lee says two employees from Universal do know ZG. (uh hmmmm, are these the two that has been proven a lie? Also a description of ZG is:

About 26yrs old
5'6" to 5'7"
Shoulder length curly hair, sometimes straightened
Drives a 2008 Ford Focus

http://www.local6.com/video/17012249/

I really wish they would tell us what was in the trunk of that car. If it's what we think it is (especially since the cadaver dogs hit on it) then I'm eager to hear Casey's 'reasonable' explanation for that :bang: :rolleyes:

Im sure they are in intense pain, and for a week or so you can give them the benefit of the doubt, the shock factor, this that, but i can't get past them blaming absolutely EVERYONE else in this except for Casey. They are being plain rude and nasty to people who are trying to help them get their granddaughter home. And for what? If Caylee is in fact dead, it is because of her mother, i wouldn't want anything more to do with her

Before her lies affected her, but now her selfish attitude and demeanor may have cost Caylee her life. I couldn't forgive what she has put the family, friends and hell, half this country through.

Fox Orlando reported that the tapes released today will be of the family's visit with Casey on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine