TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, what's missing in the affadavit is an explanation from SA about what he was doing at 4pm when DD was pounding on the door.

WOW. what a wild case. I can only hope that Hailey's turns out like this. Thanks for the link. fascinating.

I do think there is a possibility SA handed her off to someone ands she could still be alive.

I would be lying if I said the hoax possibility hadn't entered my mind many times in this case. This case feels much more surreal to me than most and the inability to get basic details from the adults in Hailey's life consistently and truthfully baffles me. I don't want BD to be responsible for whatever happened to Hailey, but I think she is. It would be easier for me to accept (not condone) that she exploited Hailey via hoax to get donations, time off work, attention, give SA his acting gig... It would also mean that Hailey's alive, which is what everyone wants. I think it's possible, but not likely because people have been suspicious of BD from early on. She would have to figure it's gone too far with all of the costly searches, and she'd know that she would be prosecuted for making false police reports, endangering a minor, and such. Would it be worth it for a book deal or something like that? IDK, maybe it would to BD. Keeping it a remote possibility in the back of my mind.

P.s. someone mentioned the Heeney balloon boy incident earlier today on the previous thread. I thought about that a couple of times in this case. Falcon Heeney's parents were willing to make all 3 of their young sons lie, make Falcon hide in the rafters of the basement for hours and hours... His mom made a tearful 911 call, his dad did multiple MSM interviews... If that poor kid hadn't gone off script on Larry King and threw up over stress on GMA, those sorry excuses for parents might well have gotten the reality show and money they were seeking. Anything is possible.

I have been wondering through out this whole case, why Billie would have DD text the friend for HD to come home? If she really just came and went as she pleased and if BD was at work, what difference did it make if she came home at noon or not? Why didn't she just wait until she got home or a little later in the afternoon? I just find that odd. Was it common for BD to tell her when to come home?

Maybe..but that would still mean she was home!..maybe they were doing drugs..but that would still mean she was at home...idk..

Billie said she worked from 7 am-7 pm on Monday and the ATM show 2 w/d were made shortly after 6 pm. Now we learn from a close friend of Billie's that BD “got off early”.

Generally speaking health workers can’t “leave early” so why was she permitted to go?

Where I work unit secretaries work 8-hour rotating shifts and it was confirmed that in a hospital ER just west of Snyder, unit secretaries work 8- hr shifts...7a-3p & 3p-11p.

FWIW, MO is BD worked an eight-hour shift on Monday.

BTW, great interview skills!

We haven't heard anything about today's scheduled search.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Wait. Her normal routine was to get a ride with someone else to work right? Because SA had to be at work at 6. So IF she didn't know he was fired/quit work until WED? How did he explain taking her to work TUESDAY?

Right,also remember Bd said she found out Weds,the 29th he was fired/quit his job,which he wasn't fired.But up until 1/3 on NG she was still saying he came home from work,then on 1/4,NG said she knew he was fired/quit the day of Hailey's disappearance and BD said,oh yeah he didn't get along with a couple of employees,etc.So in my opinion she was covering for him up till NG mentioned it,I don't understand why as it has everything to do with that day.

Yeah........but the different routine RED FLAG. My question is when was the routine different, Monday or Tuesday? Wasn't it said she usually rides to work with someone else?

A red flag to me is why Billie would try to hide SA having left work on the 27th, when she first went on NG. Why do that? She had to have known she would be made to look as though she was hiding something.

Yeah........but the different routine RED FLAG. My question is when was the routine different, Monday or Tuesday? Wasn't it said she usually rides to work with someone else?

I know,I edited my post to also,not but,because it appears she was covering for him in a number of incidents and the work info and him driving her to work and an explanation is a big deal.

How will we know if any others have taken a lie detector test? If the media had not requested them with the "Freedom of Information Act" we wouldn't have received that factual information. Does the media usually provide more reliable information? This is my first type of case to follow this closely. Not that I have not been interested in the past, it is just that this one hits closer to home, because I am originally from CC.

Acccording to the Affadavit SA states he was fired from his job on Monday 12-27-2011
That A.M. he had left about 5:30 A.M. to go to work and billie left about 6:00 riding with a co-worker to work. Monday afternoon SA tells Billie HD left to go spend the night with a friend at 3:15 P.M., he goes and picks Billie up that day at work about 6:00 P.M. and they do the ATM thing, buy drugs, return home, and on Tuesday 12-28 at noon BD ask DD to text HD to come home. then about 4:00 BD reports to P.D. NO HD ! IMO I lean towards something happening after 10:00 P.M. Sunday the 26th. That would give 42 hours of unexplained activities ! Or at least 42 hours of sketchy activities !

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Wait. Her normal routine was to get a ride with someone else to work right? Because SA had to be at work at 6. So IF she didn't know he was fired/quit work until WED? How did he explain taking her to work TUESDAY?

YES! Exactly how is this explained that SA took her to work on Tuesday the 28th? when Billie was not told about the "incident" at SA's work until Wednesday the 29th?

ETA~ noted that at this time{6:30am ride to work from SA}that Billie does not know about SA's work..nor does she know that Hailey is even missing.. It's not until around noon that day{Tues the 28th}that Billie has DD summon his sis home from MB's.. at which time it sets the entire ball rolling to discovering that Hailey is missing...

I'm sorry something IS JUST NOT ADDING UP FOR ME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
(if this reporting is correct)

I've been reviewing a couple of timelines. Over & over. Timelines alone lead me to believe this case has got "hinky" written all over it. Which leads me to say that I think the investigation should really be centered on the people who live or hang out where HD was last seen-in her home. imo

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

ITA.

The people who live and hang out in her home are desperately trying to point the investigation away from home by first aiming LE at CD and MB + 3 unreliable witness accounts + Billie purposely leaking inaccurate bloodhound results to support the story that Hailey went to CDs then MBs then a motel by Hwy 120 (by her own admission, Billie was told not to talk about those unconfirmed bloodhound reports on NG but she did anyway, and her dear friend later asked that her WS posts alluding to the bloodhounds be deleted). Hailey's home and the people in it is exactly where this investigation is and should be most focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member