Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a lot of evidence we don't know about. Hopefully we'll be privy to the evidence at trial.
Admittedly my main concern is that MJ never get out of prison again. He is such a monster and a repeat offender.

Yes, there will be much we do not know about.
I am not usually for the death penalty, but I would like to see Jacques and even Gagnon get the DP. Gagnon had his part in the whole sick mess, IMO.

What was it that LE found in Jacques' home that led them to a sugarhouse over a mile away?

What was it that LE found in Jacques' home that led them to a sugarhouse over a mile away?

I have always wondered that, Diane. I cannot imagine unless it was pictures that sick took of the body, location, and maybe gravesite.

O/T
LE thinks they have found the body of Holley (the missing female soldier) in a sea bag in Onlsow County, N. C.

That was my first thought, too!

Does that mean, they have just temporarily set those charges to one side and can act on them later!?
Yes, they can revisit those charges. The attorney general of Vermont was asked that very question at a news conference and that's what he stated.

I hope whatever it was is enough to convict him of her murder, if indeed he is the person(s?) who killed her.

I'm impatient for the murder charge(s) to be filed.

O/T Thanks for the update on Holley. I'm off to look for news articles.

What is it about Ft Bragg, anyway? Way too many murders associated with that base...

LI_Mom, if we do not start screaming for new and better laws, plus REALLY long prison sentences, then nothing will change.
I would rather there be more money spent destroying Child *advertiser censored* sites than putting someone on the moon! There has to also be more money allocated to the computer forensic teams. I know it cannot be wiped out, but it can be exposed over and over, and at least some sites shut down.
And sadly, LI_Mom, you are right - some people are not very caring - all over this world.

There's not enough money in THE WORLD to find & destroy all the CP on the internet. There are not enough people in THE WORLD to monitor it in real time & catch all the creeps.

ITA, we need VERY strict sentences & LE all over the world is trying to fight this scourge.... but from what we're reading at the links.... it's an impossible job to even keep up let alone get ahead. It's an unwinnable 'war.'

That's why I still say the focus has to be on doing a MUCH BETTER job identifying children around us who are abused and protecting them immediately.

And that probably means intervention for child AND dysfunctional parent(s) when it's possible to rehabilitate them. (I'm thinking of parents who might not know HOW to protect their children but are not actively abusive.)

Wasn't that the photo on the sex offender registry?

And then maybe another July 12th he will be PUT TO DEATH!:woohoo:

When someone is convicted in a federal court and given the death penalty, it doesn't take 20 years to execute them. I closely followed a kidnapping/murder that happened in 2002 to a friend's sister. In 2004, the two perpetrators were tried in a federal court and given the death penalty. Their appeals have just about run out and it's expected that they'll be executed in the next few years.

There's not enough money in THE WORLD to find & destroy all the CP on the internet. There are not enough people in THE WORLD to monitor it in real time & catch all the creeps.

ITA, we need VERY strict sentences & LE all over the world is trying to fight this scourge.... but from what we're reading at the links.... it's an impossible job to even keep up let alone get ahead. It's an unwinnable 'war.'

That's why I still say the focus has to be on doing a MUCH BETTER job identifying children around us who are abused and protecting them immediately.

And that probably means intervention for child AND dysfunctional parent(s) when it's possible to rehabilitate them. (I'm thinking of parents who might not know HOW to protect their children but are not actively abusive.)

I so agree with you! Awareness starts at home, and through education!

Still catching up..watching even though logged in..doing other things in between.

But I had to respond to this post...I understand the number 12 being included, as I think in MJ's mind 12 was still innocent and 13 marked the birth of a teen. In *advertiser censored* circles up to 12 is considered kiddie *advertiser censored*..after that is teen *advertiser censored*..which I think fed into the summer program of AR.. graduating to just having sex with teens she dated and the farmers ( migrant workers) other then her Dad, family or whoever was a teen.

I think AR thought Brooke was taking her place in the program and she (AR) was moving up a level. This is borne out by one article or brief that read they are being held also on prostitution charges. So maybe they had already started to hook AR up with men that paid them money..what else
could her grooming be used for ..if MJ 's fixation was on the 8-12 year old.

In the affidavits, there was mention of kidnapping Brooke earlier in June, and there seemed to an urgency. After reading your post, I now wonder if the reason was to kidnap her while she was still 12?

Wasn't that the photo on the sex offender registry?

See, that's what I'd been thinking. I was pretty sure we had no pic of MJ since his arrest. I'd scratch my head every time someone would remark about us not having a mug shot of RG.

For whatever reason these mug shots have not been released, I think we ought to accept it and let LE do what they need to do.

I am not going to accept it. It is public record. We should have access to those mug shots.

And how much is "5 years' worth" of *advertiser censored*? (And, conversely, can time also be measured in *advertiser censored*?)

I am probably the only one, but every time I read that sentence from the affidavit I just shake my head. It must be the English major in me, but it seems absurd.

That's true. I cannot for the life of my figure out why he would even say that. Why tell LE how many years you've been collecting *advertiser censored*? It's just plain strange. I'm no English major (in case you coudn't tell lol) but I've done my share of head shaking, too.

I think it's RG's way of saying, "The victms are white, but they're not American." Just my guess.

I surely hope he didn't think that would make a difference. But it wouldn't surprise me. :crazy:

Maybe he admitted to having "five years'" worth of *advertiser censored* because the pix/vid files they found on his computer can be ID'd by the date the files were created.

Maybe he admitted to only five years' worth because none of his computers are older than that.

Or maybe:

LE: How long have you been collecting kiddie *advertiser censored*, Ray?
RG: It all started about five years ago when Mike began sending me all this stuff. Man, I had never seen anything like that. Next thing you know I started looking for it on the internet and it just snowballed from there...

As they say where I'm from, yarite.

Sounds plausible, Diane. Except I don't think they had found any files on Ray's computer (yet) because they didn't have his computer (yet). Or at least I don't think they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288