2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that brown liquid was sugared up poison? (in the crystal light bottle found in the bag with caylee)

I'm wondering about the second blanket. I wonder if its related to the case and what kind of blanket it was?:(

The seafoam green rug seized from the back porch during the Dec. 11 search was taken because the stain lit up under alternate light source.

What types of stains show up under als? Blood? Urine? (would dog urine show up too?) Semen?

Sorry for the question but I don't really know the answer and am interested.

On page 9 from here 16 pages of evidence (number 10315 is written at bottom of page)

Top of page:

Item 4- One pregnancy test :waitasec: Was this found w/Caylee or from the house?

Lab reports from the FBI indicated that no fingerprints were found on the three pieces of duct tape removed from Caylee's mouth. Also, many items of clothing, pull-up diapers and garbage bags found at the crime scene could not be matched with items taken from the Anthony home.

:(

Lab reports from the FBI indicated that no fingerprints were found on the three pieces of duct tape removed from Caylee's mouth. Also, many items of clothing, pull-up diapers and garbage bags found at the crime scene could not be matched with items taken from the Anthony home.

Are there more docs? I just finished the 16 page one and I didn't see that in there. Do you have a link?

I find it somehow a small bit of comfort that throughout these documents, they used caps for CAYLEE'S name. Drawing clear attention to this poor little baby victim. She was important.

Same here, ThoughtElf. I was so glad the author used Caylee's name throughout.

What types of stains show up under als? Blood? Urine? (would dog urine show up too?) Semen?

Sorry for the question but I don't really know the answer and am interested.

Detects unstained, naturally fluorescent physiological samples such as urine, semen and saliva as well as fluorescence-treated latent fingerprints and blood.

I believe that it was found at the dump site. I remember reading about it way back when.

Wonder if they can obtain DNA from an old p-stick?

What an odd thing to find in a wooded area.

I wonder the same thing. Those brows take some kind of maintenance

Since I work at a jail, I have been able to see how the females there manage to do their grooming/primping. Some will use thread (2 strands) to pluck hairs with, but that would be done with another female helping you. The inmates also will be given a disposable razor once a week but only have it for a short amount of time and then they are collected.

In this case, who knows how she's getting her brows shaped, for all I know maybe JB is nibbling on them when they meet!

VB

It boggles the mind how stupid the perp is. She either never expected the little angel to be found or she wanted to get caught. (HA, doubt that though)

I mean she has practically WRITTEN HER NAME on the crime scene!

Are there more docs? I just finished the 16 page one and I didn't see that in there. Do you have a link?

I believe the results regarding the tape, garbage bags, pull ups and laundry bags have all been in previous doc dumps.

I would like to know more about the "Whitney Laundry" bags, and if they were sold in a set? This has been talked about before, but no conclusive evidence to date.

The fact that she was in one, and a different shaped one was found in the garage at the A home, is HUGE. I had never heard of these before this case!

Is this where your info is coming from?
http://www.wesh.com/news/21247660/detail.html
It is only a tv reporter's article, is there an actual Document stating this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe