WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But they'd have to follow her, and they'd be there at the spec house.

If the police thought the spec house was a crime scene, they wouldn't let a prime suspect in and let them go about destroying evidence. That's absurd.

I'm certain LE has gathered all potential evidence from the Spec house by now. It would be absurd if they hadn't by now.

And, LE can't seize a person's house indefinitely like that. LE executed its search warrants, and now WC is free to come and go in that Spec house howsoever she pleases. She owns that house. LE does not. In other words, LE have no power to stop WC from entering that house, or doing whatsoever she wants to that house.

I don't recall anything about "submerged and drifted" can you tell me where you found that?

What do you mean? I said in my post that it was a very early speculation of mine but I had abandoned it after learning her body had been "placed" at CB.

But then why would the perps drive all the way to CB and place MC's body at such a public place like CB?

There are dozens of secluded hidden spots between Rock Island Dam and CB which would be far better for disposing of a body.

It just doesn't make sense to launch a boat 5-miles up river and then ditch the body at CB.

Maybe the person picked CB because it was on the way to I90?

Just to clarify none of us has seen LE watching either home. However, other WS members have verified it. We did see undercover LE watching spec home during memorial.

I can confirm that on Sunday, there were 2 marked cars between WC residence and the spec home. I can't confirm whether it was one car we passed two times, or two different vehicles.

I wasn't one of the "baggers." I find at least some of the things she did a little suspicious, even for a grieving mother.

So, why don't you tell us what your thoughts / opinions are regarding WC now?

Whoa! I think we need to be careful here! This is all speculation and rumor and, until we know otherwise........WC is still a victim of the crime! Speculation and theories are one thing.....and you can agree or not, but let's have some sensitivity here. We gotta draw a line.

I'm just sayin.............a little restraint is in order, I think.

We are trying to put the puzzle pieces together.......not hold court.

please.

True. But they'd have to follow her, and they'd be there at the spec house.

If the police thought the spec house was a crime scene, they wouldn't let a prime suspect in and let them go about destroying evidence. That's absurd.

Perhaps an empty (not lived in) house has already given up it's evidence in the eyes of LE. There may be nothing more to learn there anyway. JMO

This still seems a little odd to me. It was "Senior Night." From what her friends said, she was really into being a member of this dance group. I wonder if any of her friends/coach confirmed she had no plans to attend? I suppose this was already addressed, as the media reported she was expected at her father's.

I'm still about 5 pages behind the end of this discussion, trying to get caught up, so forgive me if this has already been answered.

It was senior night for the GIRLS BASKETBALL players, not the Apple Ettes. I attended the game and do not recall their being any halftime entertainment, Apple Ettes or anything.

The athletic department sets up the half time schedule and such way ahead of time and the events, other than the game it self change often without the master schedule changing.

I'm 90% sure they did not perform that evening. I'll call some friends and double check, but I'm pretty certain.

As for the road conditions and such, recall, it was a very mild winter. There had been no snow on the ground in town in a couple of weeks. When I hiked Saddlerock, there was NO snow at all at the top. Now it is likely the roads were more treacherous than now, with more mud and ruts, but they were not messy.

I do believe SH has grated that road at the end of the pavement in PC, as it's now in pretty good shape.

As for the tire mud, to get it on the sides like that, the car would have had to sink down in. I still think they tried to take it somewhere else before dumping it up PC as a last resort.

But, hey, by the time I catch up with the end of this thread I could be proven wrong!

I'm certain LE has gathered all potential evidence from the Spec house by now. It would be absurd if they hadn't by now.

Why would that matter? You can't really know that you've gotten "all" the evidence. It could have been well-hidden.

Play police officer. A prime suspect returning to a crime scene - even one that you've checked for evidence - is going to get your attention.

And, LE can't seize a person's house indefinitely like that. LE executed its search warrants, and now WC is free to come and go in that Spec house howsoever she pleases. She owns that house. LE does not. In other words, LE have no power to stop WC from entering that house, or doing whatsoever she wants to that house.

Even if it isn't the spec house isn't considered a crime scene and still "off-limits", the police would still show interest in her presence there.

The alternative is the police saying "oh, our main suspect going off to the crime scene to traipse around? sure..."

Among other things, LE is watching WC's home to record who enters it and when in order to maintain the integrity of any evidence they find in her home. If WC drives off from her home with MC's cell phone in order to dispose of it, there's not much LE can do except follow her and retrieve the cell phone once it has been discarded.

They are doing an excellent job hiding, I did not see LE near either home. There are not even cars parked on the street.

This is a really good theory. Only problem I have is that MC would have turned 18 on April 1, 2010. At that point she would have been free to live anywhere she wanted anyway. I guess it could still upset WC depending on how she may have approached her with it though.

Does the non-custodial parent have to make child support payments for a college student (living at home) or does it end after HS/18?..What about pay for college?

What do all of you think about this? Maybe when the LE said the body was "placed" they didn't actually mean laid out or “posed” but meant it was not unceremoniously dumped, washed in from the river etc.? If the second is what they actually meant then it would open up a new line of thought. Such as her feet just happened to be in the water and not intentionally “placed” there.

is the LE keeping an eye on the RC as well. i personally believe that this murder was planned for awhile and not spur of the moment. i don't think WC acted alone and someone close to MC was probably involved such as a "best friend".
i don't mean to point fingers but i get a gut feeling that some people were paid thinking they would be rewarded in a big way. WC's business did make alot of money.

Delusional? Paranoid? Some may know where this comes from..If not, I believe I'm not allowed to say..Sorry!

Huh? You lost me...you can't explain why you think the killer may have been delusional or paranoid?

What do all of you think about this? Maybe when the LE said the body was "placed" they didn't actually mean laid out or “posed” but meant it was not unceremoniously dumped, washed in from the river etc.? If the second is what they actually meant then it would open up a new line of thought. Such as her feet just happened to be in the water and not intentionally “placed” there.

Yeah I don't think the body was "posed," I agree in that her feet just happened to be in the water and it was all a part of a larger plan to come back and get rid of the body. I don't think there was any symbolism or meaning in the feet being in the water.

perhaps we need to find out where JF is residing at the moment? It would be interesting to see if he is being watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts