NY-Long Island-4 bodies on Beach-Possible Serial Killer-Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
on nancy grace they're saying 20-30 ft off the road into the brush, does anyone know how far this is from the water or marshland?

no pockets, id, accessories are left on the bodies. the killer is removing any clothing, any trace of id off the bodies. the guy knows what he's doing

on ng, they actually show a bag from december it seems to have some detail decoration on it, however i don't know if the original burlap bags do.
these new ones were found in burlap.

Why is NG saying there are 9 dead bodies? Did I miss something?

wm

Give us a break Nancy...serial killer a danger to tourists and locales is a bit of a stretch, if the ones found earlier were all working girls of some sort. Clearly, if a number of tourists were missing, we would have heard about it before now...I think this killer has his specialized market.

nancy grace 9 th body has been found! looking for confirmation - breaking news

I think originally Nancy was saying 9 because of Shannan....

But I can't find anything but Nancy that says there is a 9th one just found.

Give us a break Nancy...serial killer a danger to tourists and locales is a bit of a stretch, if the ones found earlier were all working girls of some sort. Clearly, if a number of tourists were missing, we would have heard about it before now...I think this killer has his specialized market.

the killer has 9 victims so far. who's to say he isn't already confidant enough to pick a little housewife he likes and take her and kill her?

nancy grace is spot on with what she said.

this guy is confidant enough to dump his victims in little rows all in the same area. if he escalates, then a tourist or local fitting his preference, who's to say he won't target someone who isn't a working girl?

Shannon has a metal rod in her jaw that can easily identify her. Also earlier I found a webcam at Gilgo Beach which shows the freeway and the waves of the ocean. No cars are going through there because the road is closed, but I have to wonder if there is a way for le to review prior dates on the webcam.

the killer has 9 victims so far. who's to say he isn't already confidant enough to pick a little housewife he likes and take her and kill her?

nancy grace is spot on with what she said.

this guy is confidant enough to dump his victims in little rows all in the same area. if he escalates, then a tourist or local fitting his preference, who's to say he won't target someone who isn't a working girl?

Of course it is possible, but she made it sound as though these remains were all tourists or locals...at least to me.

Okay so I am hearing from the victim's families via FB that they did find a fourth today.

These women were found in burlap bags, correct?

Burlap bags are used in landscaping and farming. Think planting season, traveling salesman? Of course, someone who HAS to be familiar or comfortable with this area, because he keeps returning. Think Bundy and Green River SK, wanted their victims 'close.'

There was Gary Hilton who did some type of home repair and camping and hiking. There was this other guy who traveled through New England selling home siding.

Here's a few names for '08 and '06...just fwiw:

7/17/08...NY...Brittany Burke, age 21
7/25/08...MD...Brittany Pearl, age 21
9/02/08...NJ...Danielle Marie Nuttall-Ravert, age 31
..........................................................................................

07/15/06...ME...Shirley Moon Atwood, age 35
07/30/06...NY...Michelle Lyn Hutchings, age 27
09/10/06...NJ...Jessica L. Paolini, age 22
09/18/06...NY...Jessica Isabel Rodriguez, age 27

Fran, re the burlap bags: wasn't it mentioned early on that these bags were the type used locally by fishermen, for packaging clams ? I could be wrong, but I'm sure I remember hearing that.

That's the website for the webcam. I didn't know if I could post it because I have read the TOS in years. There isn't much to see on it today, but when the traffic starts up again, it might be interesting to see the amount of traffic, especially if they keep it on all night.

Fran, re the burlap bags: wasn't it mentioned early on that these bags were the type used locally by fishermen, for packaging clams ? I could be wrong, but I'm sure I remember hearing that.

in the other nancy grace, it's mentioned and in the transcript that they are used by fisherman and clammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752