2010.11.18 AB/EB Court Dates - Other Charges [MERGED]

I am sure the family has support, friends and allies. IMO some resources have been pooled, collected and that is what is funding the apartment/living expenses.

My own opinion. No link.

Well....then,get him into the prison as soon as possible .From the look of him, he needs 3 squares a day . $80. doesn't buy much!!!!!

..yes it does.

..looks like he's been getting those 3 meals ,plus snacks,per day.

..thank goodness that he's not so grief stricken that he can't bear to eat.

..yes it does.

..looks like he's been getting those 3 meals ,plus snacks,per day.

..thank goodness that he's not so grief stricken that he can't bear to eat.

this brings me to another question. Does his weight show he may have beenignorant tio the drug problem? I would think if he was using he wouldnt be so heavy unless he was just smoking pot and had the munchies all the time. JMO

Do we know how long it normally takes for LE to gather evidence and go to a grand jury? Or maybe there is no "normal" and it's just "as long as it takes to do it right"? :waitasec:

In Mathew Hoffman case I read that it can take 4-6 weeks for the GJ to look into ALL CHARGES (not just murder) when all forenic etc are gathered.
So IMO same with EB/AB........I look for all of a sudden BOTH CHARGED with allot of charges + Murder and NO BOND!!! JMOO

I'm sorry ... this 32 year old man has $80 in total assets and liabilities?

...are you liking that new shirt he's been wearing?

...it appears we're going to have to get used to it..

Please try not to post information unless you are sure it pertains to the case and will not violate the privacy of people who are not suspects in this case.

That says a whole lot about his maturity level, doesn't it?

I'm 32 and there are plenty of times I only have $80 to my name. Now, I grant you, I may be immature, but I don't think it is something to be shocked by. Some people don't have money.

I'm sorry ... this 32 year old man has $80 in total assets and liabilities?

Plenty of folks among the working poor have no more assets than Mr. Baker. There is no crime and no shame in scraping to to get by. The crime is that someone harmed Zahra and cut her life short not how much or how little the man has in his pocket. I just don't see the relevance.

I'm 32 and there are plenty of times I only have $80 to my name. Now, I grant you, I may be immature, but I don't think it is something to be shocked by. Some people don't have money.

I think the point being made is not so much the $80 as much as it is the fact that he has absolutely no assets whatsoever. Not a car, a home, a bank account, nothing. Lots of people live on a shoestring, but still have assets.

ETA: Although I suspect he certainly had more assets before EB got a hold of him.

OT>..I woulda certainly guessed you to be older.....you have quite an insight for 32 years of age....and this is a COMPLIMENT,imo

I think the point being made is not so much the $80 as much as it is the fact that he has absolutely no assets whatsoever. Not a car, a home, a bank account, nothing. Lots of people live on a shoestring, but still have assets.

ETA: Although I suspect he certainly had more assets before EB got a hold of him.

I also don't have a car or a house... I do have a bank account, though... some place. :blushing:

ETA: And, Nana, thank you. I feel plenty old, so it's nice to be told that 32 is young. ;)

I guess as one of the working poor, my feathers were ruffled. Sorry. I have a home (buying) and a bank account (nothin in it) and I currently have $14.62 in my wallet and another week til payday. I am 43 years old. I have not got much materially to show for my 43 years. I don't think that says anything about my character or my work ethic and I certainly haven't murdered or dismembered any children lately.

I also don't have a car or a house... I do have a bank account, though... some place. :blushing:

ETA: And, Nana, thank you. I feel plenty old, so it's nice to be told that 32 is young. ;)

You also have a PhD if I remember correctly. That takes serious time and money to accomplish. I'm not trying to put AB down. That was just my take on the comments I was seeing. It does seem there was a lack of diligence on their part to maintain themselves. They survived by screwing other people IMO.

Well sure, I get that. We're in the same boat financially. We often live from paycheck to pay check. But $80 total cash AND assets? He doesn't own ANYTHING? Not even a late model used car? And he worked full time? That just boggles my mind.

P.S. By the way, I'm only moderately mature. And that's on a good day. ;)

Yes, I think we can leave the topic of how poverty reflects morality or character, IMO.

However, we should return to the subject of these other charges before some damn mod gets us. :angel:

We too, are among those that live paycheck to paycheck. I wish it wasn't that way and we work hard to hopefully escape that at some point. Raising 7 kids definitely puts a strain on the pocketbook! We do have a mortgage and a couple cars and my kids will eat 3 meals a day (at least 3 meals.....house full of boys). We make our way honestly, which doesn't seem to be the case for any of the players in this case. At least as far as EB goes, she seems to have survived this long only through deceiving people and illegal activities.

Well sure, I get that. We're in the same boat financially. We often live from paycheck to pay check. But $80 total cash AND assets? He doesn't own ANYTHING? Not even a late model used car? And he worked full time? That just boggles my mind.

P.S. By the way, I'm only moderately mature. And that's on a good day. ;)

This is a very personal issue for me to share. I get angry about it from time to time, but it isn't my business. One of my sons worked very hard. He lived here at home. Saved his money. Bought his own car. Paid his own way. He didn't pay rent. He had for someone of his teenage years a good savings. I will say enough that he could have put a down payment on a home. He met a girl. She seemed very nice in the beginning. Then little things kept happening, like her mom needed to borrow $100 to get through the week. When I kept asking if she paid it back, when more was asked to be borrowed. I was told by the young woman it was none of my business. Then it was me and DH had to much control on him etc. Long story short. This girl talked my son into moving in with her and her parents. In less then 5 months my son was unemployed, broke and no car. The arguing began. He hated being there, yet was to proud/stubborn to come home. So he left State to look for work. So he left penniless and without assets except the few old clothes he had left. He had to start all over again. So I have seen first hand what a woman can do to a man. ( I will add it can be vise versa too.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back