Independent Producer!

Macushla

Our Royal Himalayan Gopher Hounds
Reaction score
I have not seen a thread on this, but if I have missed it, please merge.

During the uproar about removing the stuffed animals from the memorial set up near the crime scene, the man who was going to do it was identified as not only someone doing this on behalf of the Anthonys or knowing the Anthonys, he was described as an Independet Producer.

Now, haven't we heard all along that the Anthonys have not received any money, won't receive any money, etc.etc. Well then why is there an Independenet Producer hanging around. Do we know anything about him? Does he do indie movies, documentaries, etc.

I would dearly love to know exactly what his involvement with the Anthonys is? Anyone have an info on this?

Some discussion of this man (Skip Davis I believe his name is) is in the "Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home #2" thread, starts on page 10 there. It probably does deserve its own thread though, so that thread could return to its original purpose.

No doubt there will be lots and lots of money made on the death of Caylee Marie Anthony which is sad to say....books will be written by all partys involved movie's to make documentarys to make...Cindy and George will never have money problems again

Do you have a link to this? I haven't seen anything yet and I'm very very curious.

:blowkiss:

Do you have a link to this? I haven't seen anything yet and I'm very very curious.

I looked and looked for a link, but did not find one. I watched this guy on the news - Skip Davis, as a poster kindly gave his name in a post just above yours. I am still checking on the various videos - I know he has to be in there somewhere!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0205474/ This is about A Skip Davis, but I don't know if it's the same one because there is no picture of him.

Some discussion of this man (Skip Davis I believe his name is) is in the "Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home #2" thread, starts on page 10 there. It probably does deserve its own thread though, so that thread could return to its original purpose.

I wonder if this guy is involved with Todd Black as he does this kind of film work as well.

I don't know where else to put this info.

Diane Fanning who is a famous crime writer has been contracted to write a book on the Anthonys---No word yet on whether this deal involves the A's though.

Ok.. but here is my feelings. and or thoughts on this..
If this guy was a producer for films, what would he have to be involved with the memorial, I really dont think any film producers that i know of would have any purpose in doing this.. .. Unless he is doing an documentry and wants to film a bunch of upset people..
It just is one more thing that doesnt make any sense.

I think we all know that this case will end up being made into a movie. :furious:

No doubt there will be lots and lots of money made on the death of Caylee Marie Anthony which is sad to say....books will be written by all partys involved movie's to make documentarys to make...Cindy and George will never have money problems again

Not if they both end up in jail.

Hmmmm........could be why they are asking for "full immunity".......if they aren't found "guilty" of anything in this crime, they can collect much of the profit$$$$$$$:furious:

It would not shock me if the A family would put Caylee's belongings on ebay to make money!!!!

I don't know where else to put this info.

Diane Fanning who is a famous crime writer has been contracted to write a book on the Anthonys---No word yet on whether this deal involves the A's though.

Interesting-- where did you hear this? Do you have a link? TIA!

Ok.. but here is my feelings. and or thoughts on this..
If this guy was a producer for films, what would he have to be involved with the memorial, I really dont think any film producers that i know of would have any purpose in doing this.. .. Unless he is doing an documentry and wants to film a bunch of upset people..
It just is one more thing that doesnt make any sense.

I have to add that this was my first thought also.......to do something that would upset people(to keep the drama for this story going which in someone's twisted mind could equal more money). I would say maybe I am just jaded but with all that has occured...it doesn't seem so far out there. Sad, just sad.

Wouldn't kc be the recipient? That should be interesting...her turning over power of attorney...lol. This will be one piffed off female.

It would not shock me if the A family would put Caylee's belongings on ebay to make money!!!!

At this point there is nothing these people could do to shock me, although for them to tell the truth about something might give me a nice jolt.:)
About these memorial items being donated, I do not believe that story, I would have to know that someone had physically followed this producer guy to see where he ends up.
For all I know he might head for the landfill.

Wouldn't kc be the recipient? That should be interesting...her turning over power of attorney...lol. This will be one piffed off female.

Not if she's convicted. Felons cannot profit in any way or manner from "telling their story". But that does not mean that the Anthony's can't if they are not brought up on charges of their own. Until ANYONE is convicted it's a free for all. It might be put into a fund for legal expenses. The book deal might involve an advance by either the publisher or the writer to the A's. Which might explain the expensive meals and hotel stays.

I looked and looked for a link, but did not find one. I watched this guy on the news - Skip Davis, as a poster kindly gave his name in a post just above yours. I am still checking on the various videos - I know he has to be in there somewhere!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0205474/ This is about A Skip Davis, but I don't know if it's the same one because there is no picture of him.

Thanks sooo much! I believed you! I just wanted to be in disbelief watching it myself LOL!

I hope no one makes any money over this murder except maybe some really good crime writers who do it for a living. Personally, I think the whole thing is so crazy and ridiculous that it couldn't be made into any sort of movie that would make sense or be fit to watch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back