Photo Comparisons: KC in July and January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dogs

Reaction score
Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.

Attachments

• Casey compare.jpg
    Casey compare.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Casey compare 2.jpg
    Casey compare 2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 518
  • Casey compare 3.jpg
    Casey compare 3.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 513
  • Casey compare 4.jpg
    Casey compare 4.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 515
She looks better now. Softer somehow, rested. Earlier she looked hard, drawn, stressed out. These are about the only differences I see.

By trial time - they will have her dressed in a sunday school dress. :)

Lots of talk about how Casey Anthony has changed in appearance after spending months in jail. Here are some before and now photos.

In each comparison, the photo on the left is from July and the photo on the right is from January. The comparisons are numbered for any discussion.

Now she looks more rested, less gaunt, and less scared. She looks like she's "adjusting" well. MOO.

On the radio yesterday (104.1) on one of the programs they were laughing about her "fat fingers" when she raised her hand to swear. Fat fingers my fat butt! While she may have gained a few pounds I think she could have stood to gain a few. Her fingers are not "fat". I think that people just dislike her so much that they dislike everything about her.

Softer, younger, more rested is all that I see.

We tried this yesterday and the discussion turned ugly and insulting regarding her appearance. I personally cannot think of any reason to discuss her physical appearance and how it relates to this case. Having said that go ahead and we'll see what the relevance is and how this can be a constructive discussion.

ETA: How will her appearance affect jurors and the outcome of this trial if at all?

Looks to me like she is eating more carbohydrates and not getting much exercise so she has gained a bit of weight - which is not a surprise since she is in jail with no chance to do any real significant exercise.

She looks happier in a way. Sometimes I wonder if she has actually gotten what she really wanted all along: liberation from her mother and child without having to work or make any effort on her part. Who knows? She may be happier now.

Yes, to bad she is still a cold heartless person on the inside.

She looks better now. Softer somehow, rested. Earlier she looked hard, drawn, stressed out. These are about the only differences I see.

By trial time - they will have her dressed in a sunday school dress. :)

Softer is exactly the word I was thinking and then I read your post, so it's not just me. She looked more angular in June, I can see her collarbone and her cheekbones more clearly in June.

ETA: Yes she looks like she was working real hard at being cool and detatched in June. Now she looks like she is just relaxed and it's not because she's trying.

Great work posting these different pictures!

Her face seems fuller to me, as well as her arms, hair longer of course.

The extra weight actually looks good on her. (I cringe as I type that)

Also, I think she looks like she has aged more than just 6 months. IMO

ETA: she looks more confident, if that makes any sense!

she truly is a cameleon.

It's like she's morphing in jail.

The lighting is much harsher in the July photos which casts deceptive shadows on KC's face. I can't determine if the hollow cheeks KC had back then are any different than today since this weeks pictures use a much softer (kinder) light. She looks healthier now either way.

She definitely has a softer look. She looks wonderful. Horrible to consider that murdering one's baby could make you look so much better. There are no words for it.

I think that getting off of alcohol and/or any type of drug is going to make a difference in a person's appearance too.

As far as KC, I thought I noticed redness around the eyes, but a definite lack of emotion, however, considering they found her child.

:chicken:

She's just stuck in a cell for 23 hours, eating junk food and not working out. She gained a little weight. That's all.

She does look more rested. She also looks pale & MUCH younger. Must be the longer, less styled hair. I think the younger she looks, the more it will work in her favor. I think we can all put the pregnant rumor to rest.

We tried this yesterday and the discussion turned ugly and insulting regarding her appearance. I personally cannot think of any reason to discuss her physical appearance and how it relates to this case. Having said that go ahead and we'll see what the relevance is and how this can be a constructive discussion.
lol... I can only imagine. In fact I would love to say something ugly and insulting but I won't jbean LOL...

Only thing I have to add to this discussion... her hair is a lot longer. Her skin is pale. Her face filled out (I hear jail food is high carb). I must say it is interesting to see the progression. It has been quite a long haul since June hasn't it peeps?

I'm the same exact height and weight as Casey was at the time of her initial arrest.

She looks like I did at 7 months pregnant with my 2nd and third pregnancies.

Her breasts are larger, her hips look more spread.

JMO of course

All of that junk food has fattened her up a bit, and she is not as tanned now as she was before. Gee, I wonder why that is? I guess that sitting behind bars, makes it hard to tan yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member