Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovejac

Reaction score
I found this choice of words interesting. Do you think he was referring to Caylee or speaking in code about Casey?

I thought he was referring to Caylee, because he kissed his Caylee bracelet, but now I'm rethinking my reaction.

I think it was Caylee, because of his alledged CMA tattoo.

yea, what tattoo? im curios what did he promise and won't forget? i think there is a message for casey in there
also i think the family definitely demonstrated the fact that they are going to help casey in anyway and they forgive her

I think and I HOPE it was Caylee. Another sleuther suggested it may have been both... that he can't separate KC from Caylee because Caylee would never have been born if it weren't for KC. If he was code talking, he's taking a huge risk, and how incredibly cold to do that during Caylee's service.

But because I believe he's a broken man, and it's been so long since he's been able to see her, hug her, etc, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

yea, what tattoo? im curios what did he promise and won't forget? i think there is a message for casey in there
also i think the family definitely demonstrated the fact that they are going to help casey in anyway and they forgive her

When Lee said that 'they were united', I kinda felt that way too!

I would like to see a transcript of his speech b/c there were other things that caught my attention.

Can someone please explain Lee's new tatoo?

"This family is united" "I will never forget my promise to you."

It was a strange (and esoteric) message if it was for Caylee.

Could the nervousness have been knowing LE would not approve of the veiled message?

I think and I HOPE it was Caylee. Another sleuther suggested it may have been both... that he can't separate KC from Caylee because Caylee would never have been born if it weren't for KC. If he was code talking, he's taking a huge risk, and how incredibly cold to do that during Caylee's service.

But because I believe he's a broken man, and it's been so long since he's been able to see her, hug her, etc, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

See, everything you just said is what I was thinking when I listened to his speech. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but, isn't that what we WS do:rolleyes:

Can someone please explain Lee's new tatoo?

I don't have a link to back it up because I heard it in the memorial thread, so it might not be true. But I heard it was a memorial tattoo for caylee and it said CMA & it was on his wrist.

I think he was talking about Caylee.....but what I found interesting was the thing he said about the people who have answers..do what your conscience tells you/guides you...or however it was said. I'm not sure.

The way I took it at first was like he made a promise to her while she was missing..you know, like I'm going to find you baby, bring you home and make sure whoever does this to you pays, I promise.

I truly hope I am right about this, but I felt he was talking strickly about Caylee, however knew that the possibility of Casey listening. The kind words were meant for his niece for sure...he used the initials to break Casey down..(I hope)
He loves his sister, but in my heart I think he knows the truth, yet keeps it inside (his reference to being broken) to hide it from his parents.

ETA: I changed my mind after view the video of Lee many times. I think he was on webcam and I do think he knows what Iron on letters was found with the bag...Something tells me that they are CMA he wants a confession to end the suffering she is causing.

I truly hope I am right about this, but I felt he was talking strickly about Caylee, however knew that the possibility of Casey listening. The kind words were meant for his niece for sure...he used the initials to break Casey down..(I hope)
He loves his sister, but in my heart I think he knows the truth, yet keeps it inside (his reference to being broken) to hide it from his parents.

Thats a really good analysis. Maybe he was saying things he would never say to KC anymore. He's not proud of KC, imo. He was making her realize how she turned something so beautiful into a horrible thing.

MAYBE.

I don't have a link to back it up because I heard it in the memorial thread, so it might not be true. But I heard it was a memorial tattoo for caylee and it said CMA & it was on his wrist.

Ohhh, I thought he was kissing a Caylee bracelet! That explains alot!

I think it was very strange for him to say "CMA" over and over. He didn't say Caylee. Why? I don't get that. Some of the things he said were strange too and make me think he was talking to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member