Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Order!!!!

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27628654/detail.html

Order Denying Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car

"As the movant, The Defendant bears the burden of proving the facts alleged in her motion and justifying the relief requested.
Defendant, however, did not present any factual evidence at the hearing in support of the grounds alleged in the motion and thus failed to meet her burden of proof."
:denied:

He's had long enough to decide on all the Frye hearing motions hasn't he?
Does he realize we're all sitting here waiting ?:maddening:

It's not his fault, it's the darn court official that refused to post them to the docket until Monday. If I lived in Florida, I'd be tracking down that court official right now, LOL.

According to Wesh, the rest won't come out until Monday. Darn then for making us wait that long!!!!

<snipped>

So I guess this means I should stop refreshing the clerk's webpage, huh? :sigh:

It is gonna be a long 3 day weekend. :anguish:

Sorry HHJP.... I really am super grateful that you threw us this one to make for a Happy Easter weekend. :heartluv:

The defense didn't present any factual evidence! This defendant has never presented anything factual.

Ha, I guess Baez calling it a banana, or a meat eating, doobie smoking, chloroform covered squirrel wrapped in dryer sheets and lying in a bed of trash (compilation of things he tried to say it was) wasn't factual enough. LOL.

So what does this include? The stain and the fatty deposits too? Or is that covered under a different motion?

Ouch! This one is going to hurt the Defense. Huge!

Even if the smell of decomp doesn't come in, there are many other testimonies that support the smell of decomp in the trunk.

The Defense needs to link the family member(s) or friend(s) that are going under the bus to the car trunk as well ... and that ICA was threatened and frightened -- thus still driving and dumping it. After all, she accessed the trunk on the driveway to give GA the gas cans back ... so cannot claim she did not know and thought it was roadkill under the car. She was also picked up by TL at Amscot so cannot deny dumping it there before it was towed.

The news just keeps getting sweeter & sweeter.
Happy Easter JB!:great:

Yeah!!!!!!!!! This day just couldn't get much better for me...my son was just awarded a full scholarship from a major law University..... and now this wonderful news from HHJP regarding the stain evidence....I am way too happy! :woohoo:

Even if the smell of decomp doesn't come in, there are many other testimonies that support the smell of decomp in the trunk.

The Defense needs to link the family member(s) or friend(s) that are going under the bus to the car trunk as well ... and that ICA was threatened and frightened -- thus still driving and dumping it. After all, she accessed the trunk on the driveway to give GA the gas cans back ... so cannot claim she did not know and thought it was roadkill under the car. She was also picked up by TL at Amscot so cannot deny dumping it there before it was towed.

ITA and the biggest thing - She ADMITTED that she had complete control of the car!!!! That is definitely coming back to bite her big time now!

Maybe this is HHJBP's way of softening the blow of what's coming as to the rest of the motions for the DT?!

<snipped>

So I guess this means I should stop refreshing the clerk's webpage, huh? :sigh:

It is gonna be a long 3 day weekend. :anguish:

Sorry HHJP.... I really am super grateful that you threw us this one to make for a Happy Easter weekend. :heartluv:

Actually this works for me Beach. I'm giving myself a much needed break next week. Yup my very own spring break if you will. It's been way too long since I've ever gotten to enjoy a "spring break" (more than I care to admit).

A whole week off! And what am I going to do when taking a break from the legal arena ???? Yes that's right follow another case ....

I'm nutty ....

So what does this include? The stain and the fatty deposits too? Or is that covered under a different motion?

All that is included in this Order.

The chloroform and decomp odor are separate matters. Give me a min to see if I can find them all so we can refresh our memories.

Maybe this is HHJBP's way of softening the blow of what's coming as to the rest of the motions for the DT?!

Yeah, he wouldn't want to totally ruin the DT's and Casey's Easter. How you like them eggs, Casey and Baez?

:woohoo::woohoo:

Is it possible for someone to post the picture of the stain and next to it the stain outlined to show the placement in the trunk? TIA

I agree Cyber ...

This is going to completely tank Casey.

Yeah, he wouldn't want to totally ruin the DT's and Casey's Easter. How you like them eggs, Casey and Baez?

I'M totally with ya! Tehehehehe...I seriously believe HHJBP isn't gonna be granting a whole lot of those DT motions..just a 'GUT FEELING".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01