2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Several jurors note findings.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:19 PM

Very little note taking by the jury #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:19 PM

(Conflicting tweets!)

JA done already, wow that was fast. wonder how JB is going to try and debunk this lady.

is it just me or does this lovely lady's testimony seem absolutely extraneous?

His smile irks me. "Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen of the jury" Irks me to no end. Why is he cross-examing this witness actually? She didn't say anything that he needs to dispute.

THAT was rthe smarmiest " Good Morning Ladies and Gntlmen" I have ever seen. Does Baez have any idea how Phreakin Phony he sounds when he does that?

A coworker came in....is she talking about the hair with the deathband?

They should just rest. What are they going to challenge? If they're now going to argue that the mitochondrial DNA analyses are not reliable or something or that the hair mat wasn't Caylee's or something?

Now he's confirming that the people in the state witness's lab do very good work

I swear JB is making her look even more qualified!! Good JOb JB!!

This is what we waited 24 hours for????? :banghead:

Are you serious? This is pretty damaging stuff... She is linking the hair in the trunk to the hair at the scene...
What did you expect?

I thought that too. He doesn't seem to have a cold so maybe he smokes. He is coughing worse today but he has had that problem questioning others too.

He had a horrible cold during jury selection. I think it sounds like it's turned into bronchitis. It's also allergy season.

is it just me or does this lovely lady's testimony seem absolutely extraneous?

It needed to be so much more specific as to who exactly and it does seem extraneous. Not like it would be something exciting or to be waited for.

for the life of me I cant figure out why they bother crossing most of these witnesses! they NEVER denied there was a body from OS!

I get they're trying to throw GA under but that was NEVER necessary :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member