Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!!! I am on edge waiting to see these new developments! I was stopping by to see what time things would be happening tomorrow but this is a great surprise! I am off to finish my chores so I can stay tuned later, but I probably won't be able to focus!

Ken Nicholson ‏@newsken · 6m
Aggravated assault charge against Zachary Adams dropped bc victim refused to testify. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/vk7m2ytffC

BmZ0AF6IQAAHs8M.jpg

https://twitter.com/newsken

I noticed Amber Bray's statement is dated 4/17/14.

Maybe ZA implicated someone else when he was talking to inmates in prison. He thinks he is so smart but really he is dumber than a bag of hammers and I am glad.

Here is the Amber B. letter, rotated.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 8m
Statement from Amber Bray #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/2fJbZBZf5O

BmZ623lIEAA29F_.jpg

Earlier tweets.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2h
In this photo from WSMV, Adams in seen in court just moments ago. Motion hearing. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6ajmpraw2e

BmZeBQtCcAA7CAR.jpg

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte · 2h
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

https://twitter.com/chrisconte Reporter for WTVF-TV (CBS)

BmZ2sy0CQAAkV1c.jpg

Inmate who spoke to Zach Adams: "you tell my son of a ***** brother if he don't shut his mouth you'll be in a hole next to her" #HollyBobo

Thanks so much Kimster for the new thread!!!!

I wonder who the "other inmate" is that testified against him regarding the new coercion charges this morning.?

Just Wondering.

Earlier tweets.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2h
In this photo from WSMV, Adams in seen in court just moments ago. Motion hearing. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6ajmpraw2e

BmZeBQtCcAA7CAR.jpg

TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

https://twitter.com/chrisconte Reporter for WTVF-TV (CBS)

BmZ2sy0CQAAkV1c.jpg

Inmate who spoke to Zach Adams: "you tell my son of a ***** brother if he don't shut his mouth you'll be in a hole next to her" #HollyBobo

Does it look like Zach has black eyes under both eyes or is that just the lighting? The other pic above that shows his right side profile also shows shading under his right eye. Just wondering if an inmate or 2 has gotten to him.

More from Twitter:

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 3m
Def attorney tried to have coercion charge thrown out bc of venue issue but judge found enough evidence to send to grand jury #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 3m
An @TBInvestigation investigator told Zach that his brother said he saw #HollyBobo at Zach's house after she went missing

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 5m
Zach Adams' brother Dylan Adams will testify against Zach as a witness in the #HollyBobo case

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Based on all I read I am thinking we wont hear much else than we already know already. I hope we hear more but think this may be it below:

- Charges against ZA for Coercion held over to a Grand Jury yet to be scheduled.

- We now know we have a witness brother willing to testify that Holly was with ZA in his own house after she was kidnapped.

- We now know ZA claims Holly was placed in a hole

- The witness for the coercion charges is another inmate that was given communication from ZA to direct to his brother.

- Amber's charges of aggrevated assault from ZA are being dropped. Its a mystery why although speculation is that the more serious charges are now more important.

- New charges against another individual besides ZA are expected to come shortly. Wow.

Hope there is more to it but we pretty much know all the above now. The hole that ZA mentions sounds like it is local. It seems someone would know where this location is. Surely LE can find this location cant they?

Like with any of ZA friends. Someone would have to know.

And with Amber not wanting to pursue charges now, this is disappointing because she could have become a valuable witness if she knows other information. She may be taking exit stage left and does not want to be involved at this point.

I have a feeling others that knew ZA could be valuable witnesses but may not be willing to testify. Can they be supenoed to testify and forced to testify?

ETA-Added a bullet above about new charges coming against a 2nd person. Thanks everyone for pointing that out.

Does it look like Zach has black eyes under both eyes or is that just the lighting? The other pic above that shows his right side profile also shows shading under his right eye. Just wondering if an inmate or 2 has gotten to him.

I'm thinking since his body is getting rid of all the chemicals that have lived there for years, with him also not being able to get anything else .. it's all part of withdrawals and the weight of what he is there for.

He had these eyes when he was arrested right after the indictment came down for Kidnapping and Murder, the day he was arrested for just an assault he was all smiles, remember?

Based on all I read I am thinking we wont hear much else than we already know already. I hope we hear more but think this may be it below:

- Charges against ZA for Coercion held over to a Grand Jury yet to be scheduled.

- We now know we have a witness brother willing to testify that Holly was with ZA in his own house after she was kidnapped.

- We now know ZA claims Holly was placed in a hole

- The witness for the coercion charges is another inmate that was given communication from ZA to direct to his brother.

- Amber's charges of aggrevated assault from ZA are being dropped. Its a mystery why although speculation is that the more serious charges are now more important.

Hope there is more to it but we pretty much know all the above now. The hole that ZA mentions sounds like it is local. It seems someone would know where this location is. Surely LE can find this location cant they?

Like with any of ZA friends. Someone would have to know.

And with Amber not wanting to pursue charges now, this is disappointing because she could have become a valuable witness if she knows other information. She may be taking exit stage left and does not want to be involved at this point.

I have a feeling others that knew ZA could be valuable witnesses but may not be willing to testify. Can they be supenoed to testify and forced to testify?

Only other thing we can expect, depending on the Grand Jury going on right now is there will be another arrest.

:drumroll: Presser starts in 3 Hours !

:seeya:

On pins and needles! Well not really, sitting on a very thick cushion!

OHH so, I was just sitting here pondering, if indeed, a new indictment is coming down today for someone else...

Will they be tried together, or if any more comes along... what are your opinions? Or how many will give up the details and sever that tie when it comes to trial? So many more questions to ponder answers to.

Will we know what happened with the GJ as soon as they are done? Or will that be part of the later press conference?

OHH so, I was just sitting here pondering, if indeed, a new indictment is coming down today for someone else...

Will they be tried together, or if any more comes along... what are your opinions? Or how many will give up the details and sever that tie when it comes to trial? So many more questions to ponder answers to.

Good questions. I dont know the rules but I can almost guarantee that if any defendents get lumped in with charges they will want separate trials. Just not sure who makes the decisions about that though. Does the defendent have a choice in the matter or not.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be lumped in with ZA and all his prior criminal activity.

One of the Memphis 3 was able to get a separate trial.

BBM: What I am wondering is : IF this new indictment is for someone who is already in :jail:

Is it for ZA's brother, who is already in :jail: on weapon charges.

So ... who is NOT in :jail: ?

:scared: Did that make sense ?

:moo:

Will we know what happened with the GJ as soon as they are done? Or will that be part of the later press conference?

It will depend if anyone is able to talk to anybody that has the info and is able to get it to Twitter or not.

I think I recall from the last GJ that the judge gave specific instructions to the GJ members to not talk about anything.

BBM: What I am wondering is : IF this new indictment is for someone who is already in :jail:

Is it for ZA's brother, who is already in :jail: on weapon charges.

So ... who is NOT in :jail: ?

:scared: Did that make sense ?

:moo:

I have a feeling it's someone already in :jail: there are so many that have been on all our radars and they all are in :jail: unless this is someone totally out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member