Forensic Astrology - McSTAY family of 4 -last seen 2/4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LeavingHomeMcStayFamily001.jpg

Who is this highwayman (or two), Uranus in Pisces, who squares the Part of Death? Jupiter, with Neptune, rules the House of The Other and is placed in the Sign of House 7 but trails in House 6. This person or persons acts against the public weal, therefore and performs a disservice. He or they come from the Sign of ambush, chaos and confusion; they are critical to solving this mystery because on a degree of crisis, 4° Mutable. Jupiter also rules both the day and the hour and is thus in the catbird seat, yet driven to extreme behavior. His degree alerts an astrologer to a climactic and grave matter in exigent circumstances~a situation is exploding. Without foreseeing it, did the McStays put themselves in an isolated predicament and one where their travel was halted? Our chart tells us yes.

Two more emphases on stranger assault: the Moon is always six Houses after a House she upsets through her activity. That would be House 9 of strangers or legalising processes for say, a buyer. Another rule is that of astrologer Winn which tells the astrologer to subtract the House of focus from the number 14 to find another House with answers and relationship to the issues at hand. In this case, the Sun in H. 5 is 9 from 14, directing the chart reader once again to House 9.

Not to overload the possibilities and suspects but I don't want to withhold information the chart presents. Joey had partnerships rather than a corporate structure in his business. One of the partners maintained a mistress: Venus in partner's clandestine 12th, ruling his Taurus 3rd and his Libran 8th; the relationship appears stable and long term.

Venus is with the partner, Neptune, in Fixed Aquarius. She was emerging from some crisis which occurred when Venus was 21° Aquarius. Venus helps collect what is due and where is the family money going? Straight to her and Neptune, the partner. (Venus rules cash & assets H. 2) You can also see that Mercury, significator when the Isuzu Trooper leaves the drive, is in payment 30° relation to Venus, 22° Capricorn to 22° Aquarius.

When the Moon made her trine to Jupiter at 4:16 in the afternoon, she also took up the solstice point of Neptune from 4°12' Scorpio. She was galvanizing Neptune and he returned the favor. There was stress and the mood was intense, emotions running high. Since there were no phone calls at this time that we know of, and Venus - Neptune were to set before long, there may have been a face to face encounter or meeting with Summer. (Bear in mind that she is represented by the Scorpio Moon when she phones Diane, her realtor friend.)

So, this unofficial "couple", Venus & Neptune, complicated the life of the McStays, just as it complicates the astrological picture of what happened to them. There is no mistaking that this prolonged affair existed. House 3 of the partner would be his mistress (ask Monsieur Volguine) and mistress there be, because Venus is in his 12 H., ruling his 3rd. It is not that this pair did violence to anyone but that money went to them that was required elsewhere.

It is volatile Jupiter whom you will remember from the earlier charts, who is owed big money, Jupiter inconjunct Saturn. He is the mad dog without a collar.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LeavingHomeMcStayFamily001.jpg

If any WS has information about Summer's painting project inside the house, with assistance from her female friend, that would be appreciated. Assuredly, it is true because of what is going on in House 6 but a time &/or dates would be helpful.

In the left margin of the departure chart, the ASC and Midheaven for the time the phone call was made are noted. Uranus had come to the Descendant and into confrontational opposition to the party in the Trooper. Uranus there means capital T
Trouble and indicates peculiar and irresponsible individuals aiming at the McStays.

At the risk of being an imbecile, would the charts show if Mexico, the truck at the border, the passport inquiry, were all just red herrings?

<ducks>

Two asteroids from the Feb. 4th, 7:47 p.m. chart Tuba posted. Asteroid "Mony" (money) was transiting 17:12 Aquarius along with Asteroid "Nessus" (predatory, greed) 17:21 Aquarius, which coincidentally is CM's Chiron at 17:13 Aquarius.

Chiron: The wound that never completely goes away, self-injury. Can be prominent/aspected in death charts.

Sorry about the mix-up.

From the chart cast on 4 February, Trooper leaving the drive on Avocado Vista, it appears any tricks were being played by the adversaries but your idea is interesting. We will look into that possibility. Those who would harm the McStays have a crafty Uranus in Pisces - Neptune in Aquarius bait and switch at their disposal.

From the chart cast on 4 February, Trooper leaving the drive on Avocado Vista, it appears any tricks were being played by the adversaries but your idea is interesting. We will look into that possibility. Those who would harm the McStays have a crafty Uranus in Pisces - Neptune in Aquarius bait and switch at their disposal.

Thank you, Tuba. I appreciate you not making me feel well....uneducated, because when it comes to this, I truly am.

:)

Thank you, Tuba. I appreciate you not making me feel well....uneducated, because when it comes to this, I truly am.

:)

No need to feel uncomfortable in this Forum. The majority here are 'students' of Astrology, learning as our Astros chart the cases.
If you have any questions or comments after reading the chart analysis and respective discussions, do post your thoughts.

No need to feel uncomfortable in this Forum. The majority here are 'students' of Astrology, learning as our Astros chart the cases.
If you have any questions or comments after reading the chart analysis and respective discussions, do post your thoughts.

I love reading here. My problem is I'm not good at interpreting most of the stuff. For instance:

Those who would harm the McStays have a crafty Uranus in Pisces - Neptune in Aquarius bait and switch at their disposal.

Who is this person? Do we know that based on the previous reads?

Don't know their names, no, but law breaking is as nothing to them. For that matter, if part of a bargain, an agreement, a contract, that would be breached as easily as snapping a straw. No respect for form, hand shakes, rules, terms, codes or conventions. They are given to sudden, surprise moves. Malicious, mean, gunning for adventure. Peculiar. Negatively critical and judgmental.

In looks, they don't conform to expectations or the norm but you wouldn't call them ugly. Large, well built body with broad forehead, higher than usual, expressive eyes. Able to camouflage the looks and to impersonate.

If any WS has information about Summer's painting project inside the house, with assistance from her female friend, that would be appreciated. Assuredly, it is true because of what is going on in House 6 but a time &/or dates would be helpful.

In the left margin of the departure chart, the ASC and Midheaven for the time the phone call was made are noted. Uranus had come to the Descendant and into confrontational opposition to the party in the Trooper. Uranus there means capital T
Trouble and indicates peculiar and irresponsible individuals aiming at the McStays.

It appears that the friend was male who was helping her paint on the 4th of February.

If the painting assist was from a man, the first reports were wrong. Thank you for the correction.

Here are some elements to the mystery that have not been posted before. In the getaway charts, we know a Full Moon had taken place in the House of circumstances and that it was a Full Moon on Mars following January's solar eclipse on a degree of obstruction.

Also discussed in the past was Summer's conflict with that retrograde Mars in House 11 but we should note that she was acting self-protectively. She is in House 2, so she was all about that. No implication that she was protecting herself to the exclusion of her family. No. Simply that she had reason to take defensive steps.

We have gone over the fact (blatantly obvious anyway) that circumstances were troubled, seen in the presence of Mars in H. 11 and we know there were demands for money, the quincunx to Jupiter in H. 6. But there is also the experience of reluctantly putting up the good fight repeatedly (retrograde) on behalf of a partner/co-worker who won't play ball~someone who is not contributing but is excellent at demanding. Mars is talking about reorganizing the partnership & reducing the work force and consequent wages going out.

Then there are the hombres in black hats: Joey's progressed Moon - Pluto conjunction and his progressed Sun square Uranus on a Fixed Star of loss by death. Ruptured relations plus the radiations from Vindemiatrix. We cannot know when Joey's Moon made the exact conjunction to his Pluto, only that it was in the period between his birthday and now. Those are not good people to be dealing with. His Sun is also, by progression, at 8° Cardinal, which always marks a turning point. It is a time of confrontation and challenge and can include death and violence.

The most threatening affliction in the getaway chart is the square to (D) from Uranus. (D) is a mark of doom & death and holds a place in the home, so as long as the McStays were "at home and receiving", they were sitting ducks. Not the kind that announce a Happy Easter!

Comment to passionflower and other Websleuths who enjoy Moonglow, the Full Moon on April 28 does finally bring illumination to this mystery; helps mightily. You may recall that the Moon in the getaway charts was in Scorpio square Mars and the F.M. will take place on that Moon.

If the McStays ventured to Mexico in some nighttime fugue, I wonder what they make of the big shakes and quakes felt there.

It appears there have been 2 sightings of the McStays in Mexico.

liz b. post #302 in the missing forum.

"So, it seems that Joseph McStay owns property in Merida, Mexico. That, combined with a sighting of the McStays in Merida, leads me to think that the family is there. Hopefully all four of them are okay. I have NO idea why they would do this..."

Here is a link to the Merida property story

http ://www.sanclementetimes.com/view...ance=eye on sc

Coincidentally, asteroid "Merida" 5:43 CAP, conjuncts Summer's Sun 5:34 CAP (real name Virginia). Asteroid "Virginia" transiting at 5:50 Virgo on Feb. 4th. Perfect trine to her Sun and Merida.

Funny. Summer has asteroid "Fountain" 13:55 Aquarius. JM has asteroid "Karma" 13:57 Aquarius. BML was transiting 14:00 Aquarius on Feb. 4th.

Joe has asteroid "Fountain" 0:57 Virgo, Summer has asteroid "Mony" 0:49 Virgo.

The youngest boy has "Fountain" 8:57 Gemini. "Merida" was transiting in the 9th house of the Disappearance chart at 8:26 Gemini.

How odd is it that "Fountain" is conjunct Mercury at 22 CAP in the disappearance chart? and JM's Solar return shows the North Node at 22 CAP? AND, "Fountain" conjuncts Summer's Sun 5:18 CAP in her Solar return.

There are too many coincidences between all their charts to note. I smell a rat...or at least a conspiracy. What does it have to do with fountains? Does anyone dare give an opinion?

Paulette, your link isn't working.

Is this it?

http://www.sanclementetimes.com/vie...tings-of-the-McStay-family?instance=eye_on_sc

Why would this family just walk off and leave their dogs uncared for? That's the biggest puzzle. I could see a family leaving their home, but not their animals, unless they wanted it to appear someone else is responsible?

Merida is a long walk from the border.

Fountains? Very interesting. Maybe some place with fountains, or a fountain? I've found a few places with fountains In Merida: Casa Maria, Villa Merida Hotel, Casa Monjas Yucatan, etc. The town appears to have many fountains, especially in hotel gardens.

Could they be using the name Fuentes?

Thanks, Paulette.

http://www.sanclementetimes.com/vie...tings-of-the-McStay-family?instance=eye_on_sc

I tried this one - it works.

I wish I knew why fountain is linked between these two people.

I found asteroid "Johannessen" at 3:43 Taurus in the disappear chart. That is JM's Saturn, which is trine to "America" 3:40 CAP in his natal chart.

On his 2010 Solar return the NorthNode is 3:08 CAP conjuct Pluto 3:54 CAP with "America" opposing at 3:38 Cancer. My interpretation of America is taxes, FBI, freedom, CIA, counterfiting money, etc. I ask myself if it means something relative to the position & aspects it makes w/planets or if it's a combined w/ other asteroids.

"America" is conjunct itself in Summer's chart on April 28th, which squares her Sun 5 CAP & Moon 4 Cancer. (Sunrise chart gives her a Sun - Moon opposition.)

Furthermore, "America" at 15:54 Aquarius was exactly trine the Mid heaven 15:54 Gemini on the 7:47 disappearance chart. I'm still puzzled over that.

Johannessen was listed on some real estate papers w/Summer. I found it very odd that it would be exactly conjunt JM's Saturn on Feb.4th.

I don't want to put forward a theory of what-it-all-means. But one can't help but guess. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288