State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was friends with Brad and saw him outside work. He and his wife would have dinner four times a year or so, with BC and NC.

He met BC at a gathering in 2002. His wife was friends with NC.

He works as an FT engineer, early field trial. He talks to customers.

He saw BC at work 7/11 and went to lunch w/BC, Two Guys and a Girl. Three alpha engineers, fellow employees of BC's, went with them to lunch. Went at 1:30 that day.

BC left lunch, got a phone call and took it outside. He was shocked BC took call at lunch. They didn't go out to lunch that often.

When BC took call, he was ok. When he got back, the same. Call was between 1:30 and 3:00.

Pros approaches witness. Phone calls 7/11, between noon and 3:00. Phone call at 12:16, next call 2:32 p.m. Call would have been 2:30 call.

Call was close to end of meal. Got back to work around 3:00. Not EXACTLY sure of time of lunch. Close to leaving at 1 or 1:30.

When he left that evening, he walked out with BC. They left between 5:30 and 6 p.m. That was a Friday. He told BC some things he was going to do on weekend, because he was leaving on vacation. He thinks they went to lunch in his car.

He got a vm from NC that day, she was asking how he did on an exam. He called her back that evening, his wife told him to return call. He didn't pass the exam.

Re the Depo -- Was Brad compelled to give the depo? I have read it, more than once, but I don't know under what conditions he was present & testifying. TIA.

Haven't you ever 'listened' to it? Listening to Brad was very interesting. All of his attorney's were there and present for the deposition. Even Kurtz. :)

Odd/rude to take call since they didn't get out for lunch often.

Not necessarily. Maybe an emergency. Maybe a client. Depends. More rude (on rudeness scale) to take call at table.

Witness rec'd vm from NC on Fri 7/11 to check up on how witness did on IT exam. They chatted, he told her he didn't pass. Nice of NC imo to call. But no relevance.
Relevant because it was the last full day of Nancys life?

Am I missing the relevance of the witness? It's a serious question.

Not necessarily. Maybe an emergency. Maybe a client. Depends. More rude (on rudeness scale) to take call at table.

I was just posting what the witness said about the call!

What a massive waste of trial time this witness was. What was the prosecution's intent, please? Enlighten me.

All cisco engineers must be watching. keep losing my feed.

Confirmed Brad was a VOIP EXPERT.

Seriously, like we don't already know that. Need him to confirm NC rec'd 300 per week as well I guess.

I don't see much relevance here. He testified BC didn't call him after NC went missing. My feed kept going down. Was he asked - or did he state - he called BC after NC went missing?

Brad thought of this witness as a good friend, but never contacted him after Nancys demise?

Perhaps he was called to lay foundation for the phone call?

Embarrass the guy...failed his test and is out of shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford