2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Good mornin' Caylee!

Good mornin' everyone!

Attachments

• caylee 4.jpg
    caylee 4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 4
Here is a different angle of the fight this morning:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28268061/index.html

:eek:

I don't have working computer speakers so don't know if I missed anything important with the lack of sound.... however wth is wrong with people? Seriously, I hope that blonde woman is not allowed in court today. IMO it appears as if she should have been immediately removed from line and arrested.

jmo

He said last night (on the Dr. Drew show, I think) that the reason he's not being used as a witness it because he's too credible. :floorlaugh: Um... make that INcredible, Lenny.

Mornin' everyone. :seeya: Another day closer to justice for Caylee Marie.

His statement is the joke of the day.

I did everything within my power to pay attention yesterday, and all I came away with was the following:

1). There was no blood evidence found on anything relevant to this case. (so what?)
2). A lab tech contaminated DNA.
3). There was no blood nor DNA retrieved from the shovel. (so what?)
4). The heart shaped sticker may or may not have anything to do with this crime. (meh)
5). LA took a paternity test. It was negative. (so what?)

Did I catch everything?

Sheesh! Try to pay attention! 6. Gerardo Bloise does not talk to himself!

Good morning everyone! I reached my saturation point last night with the THs...particularly LP on Dr. Drew's show. He was in studio....talked about his mishap :( in front of the Anthonys...I am really, really sick of him. His last word to Dr. Drew was "I know where the Henkel was stored"......

IMHO his 15 minutes are O.V.E.R. But some people will do ANYTHING for money. Sickening. Also, seems that the THs STILL can't understand the "surprise witness" thing. Or maybe they do, but that doesn't sell...

I, for one, can't wait until this thing is over.

He shouldn't be on these shows, period, unless the shows are willing to give his opponents in the mayor race equal amount of air time. He declared himself a while back as a candidate and per the FCC, if you give one candidate air time on your show, you have to give the rest running against the person equal time to be on your show.

(eta: yes, he is running for mayor, AGAIN)

Here is a different angle of the fight this morning:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28268061/index.html

:eek:

Hmmm.....staged? :waitasec:

HLN has been trying to fill in gaps by interviewing those waiting outside...Vinnie even did a 10 min montage of interviews last night...

Wonder if "someones" are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame? Sure looked like their "disagreement" didn't last long and then they peacefully walked off together...:waitasec:

Just sayin'

:seeya: Good Morning Everyone! Breakfast looks yummy!

I missed yesterday and spent the most of the night in the side bar playing catch up. I should have waited until this morning for Mountain Kat's recap...it's perfect. Thank you!!

I would also like to thank the person who posted last night (sorry, can't remember who) the link with the IM's between ICA and TL. To me, it was very telling. And I truly believe she had intentions of eliminating her entire family. JMO

I'm now going to eat my yummy breakfast and lurk & read.

One day closer to justice for Caylee. :great:

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to a conviction and justice for Caylee...

It appears LP needs to give some of his money away. He keeps on with this nonsense he'll be in a world of trouble...

<<<<snipped for purpose>>>>>

PADILLA: I am firmly convinced that because Kronk himself stated that his girlfriend, who works at the jail, had given him the information as to where the body was back in August.

PINSKY: A month before they found it?

PADILLA: No, six months before.

PINSKY: Six months before they found it.

PADILLA: That law enforcement had good knowledge as to where the body was. He was just being given an area that was about 72 feet from where the body was actually located. And I believe that law enforcement got that information by listening in to a confidential communication between her attorney and.
EIGLARSH: Wait a second.

(CROSSTALK)

PINSKY: All right. Mark, what do you make of that?

EIGLARSH: I make that Leonard, I think, is trying to make some kind of inference that law enforcement might have known where the body was and sat on it and didn`t go out there and look?

PADILLA: Not inference, statement.
EIGLARSH: Well, I know. I was being nice to you. I was being nice to you.

(CROSSTALK)

PADILLA: I don`t need an inference. No, no.

EIGLARSH: I can`t believe you`re coming out and saying that law enforcement actually knew, as everybody is frantically looking for this child, as they are trying to build a case against Casey Anthony, yet they knew where the body was located and sat back and didn`t do anything, is that your position, my potential new client?

PADILLA: One hundred percent because two days before the body was found, I told law enforcement, if you don`t find that body and come up with it in 48 hours, I`m going to disclose what I have as far as information that you know where the body is at, I`m going public with it. Two days later, Kronk finds the right place.

(CROSSTALK)

EIGLARSH: That`s beyond -- that`s incredible, that`s beyond common sense. So law enforcement officers chose not to find the body? I mean, you understand the significance of having a body with the potential scientific evidence and they just sat back and did nothing? Does that make any sense to you, Dr. Drew?
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/16/ddhln.01.html

LP has been talking of this "daisy chain" since Caylee's remains were found...He done lost his mind with what he stated above...LE knew and allowed Caylee's body to decompose to skeletal??? He needs to go back to Sacramento and work on his bounty hunting skills...he's talking :crazy:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good morning sleuths!

I just watched the spectator spectacle at the courthouse this morning. I am appalled at this type of behavior at a trial for a deceased child. Show some reverence peeps. This is all about Caylee! Geesh!!

Now that I have that off my chest, I hope the trial moves faster today. Yesterday seemed to drag on 4 evah!

See you all at 9 am.

wm

This trial has consumed so much of my life, I need to take a long break from true crime...

But ...then I just remembered the MJ trial will be coming up, I probably will get hooked on that one also...and also waiting patiently for justice for little Zarah Baker.

Oh boy! I couldn't even listen to the entire interview after hearing him say he doesn't know who put the duct tape there so, it is not a homicide. Sheesh - I'm not a rocket scientist, or a chemist, but I know who did! :banghead:

Morning everyone! When I hear stuff like the above, I just flash back to JP citing all those cases when he was denying the DT's motion for a mistrial. All those adults were the last one to be seen with the murdered child, and they were all convicted.

I was fully expecting that yesterday. Wasn't one of the witnesses a "firearms tool mark expert?" :waitasec:

BBM:

Maybe she wasn't so good in the lab so had to find another area of expertise! If JA had asked her what time it was, she would have had to explain that there are different time zones, so it would depend exactly where he wanted to know what time it was!

Then JA finally got her to answer a question straight out about the absence of blood. I hope we do not hear from her (or others like her) again!

I kind of dread hearing from Dr. Spitz today. An interview I listened to last night with him speaking did not make any sense to me.

:seeya: Good morning, everyone! Hope today is a good one!

Morning all :)

Saw something interesting this morning on HLN. They were talking to Ashleigh Banfield about the jury (because she is in the courtroom daily) and she said that when JB speaks to them and smiles, they never smile back. She said it was a little unusual because they smile back at others...hmmm

That just makes the jury sound weird. I am sure that the jury respondes appropriate. If there is a reason to smile they most likely do. Maybe had she said mostly I would give that more credit. Sounds media'ish.

:seeya: Good Morning Everyone! Breakfast looks yummy!

I missed yesterday and spent the most of the night in the side bar playing catch up. I should have waited until this morning for Mountain Kat's recap...it's perfect. Thank you!!

I would also like to thank the person who posted last night (sorry, can't remember who) the link with the IM's between ICA and TL. To me, it was very telling. And I truly believe she had intentions of eliminating her entire family. JMO

I have always believed this Maia, Cindy and George were on Caseys hit list...
I wonder if C&G have considered it after hearing about the computer searches.

This trial has consumed so much of my life, I need to take a long break from true crime...

But ...then I just remembered the MJ trial will be coming up, I probably will get hooked on that one also...and also waiting patiently for justice for little Zarah Baker.

Not me. I really don't care about the MJ trial. I am however, interested in seeing Drew Peterson get convicted. Such a shame Illinois does not have cameras in the courtroom! :maddening:

Oh, yeah...that. :doh:

Also forgot that the neighbors shovel had a caucasian hair on it. Oooooh.

I took time last night to refresh my memory and reviewed the FBI documents. The hair on the shovel did not belong to Casey or Caylee.

There was decomp fluid in the trunk.

Hi all - I'm a little late to this party... mind if I join your conversations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23